Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page hi
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.20.2010, 11:56 PM   #41
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
how did you bruise yrself?
I didn't bruise myself...they were from being bitten...Except for the one that encompasses my left elbow. That one was from tile floor burn because someone was laying on/crushing it.
Old 02.21.2010, 12:52 AM   #42
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Chillin' at a friends place drinkin' Full Moon.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.21.2010, 03:54 AM   #43
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
the 'hot tub' is cold?

yep, i told them it would suck. it hardly gets 'hot' and its cold outside.

and ps - joanna newsom's new album is amazing and u suck.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.21.2010, 06:23 AM   #44
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
heyhey pheonix, my day just started...but I dont know why Im awake at 6am on a Sunday, I'll probably just wake and bake and go back to sleep!

how are you? ya crazy AUstralian beaut!
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.21.2010, 07:20 AM   #45
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
6am on a sunday is insane, i agree... Hope yot went back to bed like a normal person.

Tonight i had an incredible dinner, so i am somewhat content. Still with aches but.. Content.
Old 02.21.2010, 07:44 AM   #46
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
hey hey hey !

Quote:
how'syr day?

i am subliminally hidden in this message. hello.

i've woken up two hours ago. alas today's the last day of my holidays but i got to see three great gigs this week so that was okay:

clara clara + lepolair on wednesday: lepolair is a lille based electronica/glitch project, he was good. clara clara are a french math rock / psych pop band, they really impressed me. the drummer was standing up and singing, i did not expect something so good. great gig

death by horsecock + le principe d'inconstance on thursday: le principe d'inconstance was mindblowing, they're based in lille as well. one guy playing the guitar plus various effect pedals, macbook, etc, doing something like ambient/noise/post-rock, and some guy reading poems on the top of it. they deserve to be well known. death by horsecock (yeah...) is another lille ambient/noise band, they're totally instrumental though. they were good too, kinda reminded me of double leopards, but with a funnier twist.

beak> + dd/mm/yyyy + jookabox + jackie-o motherfucker yesterday: jackie-o was fucking great. i was a bit afraid they'd be boring but they were absolutely fantastic. jookabox surprised me, i did not know them and they were mindblowing, really fun and energetic, it seemed like they had no limits (they even have a track with a revamped reggae rhythm). dd/mm/yyyy was a bit disappointing; they've got very good ideas (with double drums, really energetic performance, etc), but they just lack the tracks. i was expecting something better. and then beak> was really good, much more dancier than on record - their album already grooves, but it gets really even groovier live, everbody was shaking their heads. great gig too.

also, i've been "hired" (though i won't get paid) for a french webzine, i'm really glad of that.
anyway, enough of the egocentric talking.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.21.2010, 08:00 AM   #47
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
I got high and took a bath, now I'm just awake
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.21.2010, 09:37 AM   #48
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
not.. great or, not.. you didn't run in the snow and masturbate? laundry sucks. There is a pile of wet stuff in a basket at home that I was not able to deal with hanging out.

I've never had sex in the snow, I think I'd like to some timee.
Yeah, laundry is bad. Skidmarks in ma man's underwear is the worst, tho. I just ignore them.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.21.2010, 10:37 AM   #49
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
1. a "vegetable tray" is an excuse to leave the house. either they were both really sleepy after looking for one or the ice-cream that they bought contained...a nodding agent.

2. yeah, sure. does that mean that you're back? I've been holding off on playing until you return, but the longer I go, the less likely I am to start back up. I may just give you "everything" and call it quits for good. sulking on the couch and watching tv is becoming an increasingly popular activity.

3. not on the couch I can't. the suede-like microfiber would get ruined.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.21.2010, 11:04 AM   #50
loubarret
expwy. to yr skull

loubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's asses
drank to much coffee, eat tosti's and played some guitar
loubarret is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.21.2010, 09:19 PM   #51
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
hey hey hey !

i am subliminally hidden in this message. hello.

i've woken up two hours ago. alas today's the last day of my holidays but i got to see three great gigs this week so that was okay:

clara clara + lepolair on wednesday: lepolair is a lille based electronica/glitch project, he was good. clara clara are a french math rock / psych pop band, they really impressed me. the drummer was standing up and singing, i did not expect something so good. great gig

death by horsecock + le principe d'inconstance on thursday: le principe d'inconstance was mindblowing, they're based in lille as well. one guy playing the guitar plus various effect pedals, macbook, etc, doing something like ambient/noise/post-rock, and some guy reading poems on the top of it. they deserve to be well known. death by horsecock (yeah...) is another lille ambient/noise band, they're totally instrumental though. they were good too, kinda reminded me of double leopards, but with a funnier twist.

beak> + dd/mm/yyyy + jookabox + jackie-o motherfucker yesterday: jackie-o was fucking great. i was a bit afraid they'd be boring but they were absolutely fantastic. jookabox surprised me, i did not know them and they were mindblowing, really fun and energetic, it seemed like they had no limits (they even have a track with a revamped reggae rhythm). dd/mm/yyyy was a bit disappointing; they've got very good ideas (with double drums, really energetic performance, etc), but they just lack the tracks. i was expecting something better. and then beak> was really good, much more dancier than on record - their album already grooves, but it gets really even groovier live, everbody was shaking their heads. great gig too.

also, i've been "hired" (though i won't get paid) for a french webzine, i'm really glad of that.
anyway, enough of the egocentric talking.

which webzine??

I'm seeing janes addiction in a few days, I hope to god I am pain and migrane free for the evening, and not so zonked that I fall asleep while standing for 3 hrs.
Old 02.21.2010, 09:23 PM   #52
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
Yeah, laundry is bad. Skidmarks in ma man's underwear is the worst, tho. I just ignore them.

black underwear ftw? I dunno, I kind of just put everything in the wash, I don't really look at stuff unless I know I've spilled something on my clothes.. I also refuse to *sniff* anything to see if it is dirty. ( as I am often suggested to when I ask if something on the floor is either "Im wearing it again it's kind of clean" or "gross and dirty" )
Old 02.21.2010, 09:35 PM   #53
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
I got high and took a bath, now I'm just awake

epic day so far.
Old 02.21.2010, 09:39 PM   #54
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
1. a "vegetable tray" is an excuse to leave the house. either they were both really sleepy after looking for one or the ice-cream that they bought contained...a nodding agent.

2. yeah, sure. does that mean that you're back? I've been holding off on playing until you return, but the longer I go, the less likely I am to start back up. I may just give you "everything" and call it quits for good. sulking on the couch and watching tv is becoming an increasingly popular activity.

3. not on the couch I can't. the suede-like microfiber would get ruined.

so, there is not even such thing as a vegetable tray? In my extesive vegetable experience Im not sure I've ever thought I needed a tray dedicated to vegetables... unless you are one of those hardcore vegetarians who wont eat off of a cooking tray that has had meat on it before. The icecream kind of makes me think no, since it wouldprobably have hooves in it. Then who brings ice cream home and doesn't share??!

um, no actually, quitting completely is not an option, just so you know. I'm sorry I haven't been playing. I've been working non stop, my first day off in three weeks was yesterday.. and then when I've had time to play, the thought of sitting still for more than a half hour makes me cringe because of my stomach pains.

ohnoe. gawd, whut a day.
Old 02.21.2010, 09:55 PM   #55
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I've been busy too and figured it would be a good time to have a break. let me know when yr schedule clears up and I'll be back on with extra bank tabs in-tow.

and yes, there are vegetable trays. they are mostly carrots and celery with other random things tossed on. I just think that in this case, it was an excuse to go get a blowjob/high.

my friend left some of the ice cream, but I'm not sure if it's been contaminated.
Old 02.21.2010, 10:08 PM   #56
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Then who brings ice cream home and doesn't share??

this is where I'll rant.

mostly they just made out on the couch. he's almost 39 and she's 23.

now, I don't care about the age difference. I think that if people can connect (and it's legal), good on you. the problem is, very often, for the male, this becomes all about sex and power. I like strong minded women that can do more than just fancy vagina tricks and that makes it hard for me to relate to her.

when they weren't making out, she was trying really hard to be cool. too hard. I don't think that I'm that intimidating and I certainly don't require impressing. example: she tried to say that she was shocking because she "said cunt a lot". I laughed.

my breaking point was the spoon. who goes to get fucking ice cream, comes back and eats it for awhile, tosses spoon in sink and then grabs another fucking clean spoon 20 minutes later???? high people. that's who.

on top of this, grilgun was locked in her bedroom beyond any further irritation. it's been a fantastic weekend.

Old 02.21.2010, 10:33 PM   #57
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
and yes, there are vegetable trays. they are mostly carrots and celery with other random things tossed on. I just think that in this case, it was an excuse to go get a blowjob/high.
oh wow I get it now. You mean pre packed vegetables??! I really don't understand that at all. Like packets of cut mushrooms... *salad packs* etc. ummmmm vegetables available seperately for yr selection w/out packaging.. not such a difficult concept? is it?? I have a mild plastic phobia though, so maybe I'm the odd one and everyone else is normal and enjoys their plants in bags.

lolroadjob.
Old 02.21.2010, 10:37 PM   #58
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
t she tried to say that she was shocking because she "said cunt a lot". I laughed.

haha, she sounds awful

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.21.2010, 10:57 PM   #59
phoenix
invito al cielo

awful comes in all ages.
Old 02.21.2010, 11:03 PM   #60
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
I don't care about the age difference.
phew, because I've considered you one of my besties since I was 17..

Quote:
my breaking point was the spoon. who goes to get fucking ice cream, comes back and eats it for awhile, tosses spoon in sink and then grabs another fucking clean spoon 20 minutes later???? high people. that's who.
I'd probably do that. I am a 'multiple glass' user. Pretty sure I'd wash it up after though.

Quote:
on top of this, grilgun was locked in her bedroom beyond any further irritation.
should have brought the girls over!!!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth