Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page That new Bjork Soundtrack sucked ass
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.06.2006, 04:26 AM   #1
Society_In_My_Hole
little trouble girl

Society_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the roughSociety_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the roughSociety_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the roughSociety_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the rough
It only has like 2 or 3 good tracks on it. And that one song with they guy droning on for 10 min. My god that was torture! Everything else she's done has been amazing so I don't know what happend here. Did anyone see the film? Maybe the music would go better with it.
Society_In_My_Hole is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 07:56 AM   #2
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
Do you mean this

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...0:2q66mpp09f8o

I didnt even know about it.
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 10:32 AM   #3
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i dont know what the fuck you're talking about, but worked great for the movie. maybe you should watch it instead. of course there is the chance you will fall asleep-- that would be your loss.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 11:33 AM   #4
Society_In_My_Hole
little trouble girl

Society_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the roughSociety_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the roughSociety_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the roughSociety_In_My_Hole is a jewel in the rough
That's what I was saying, that it would probly go better with the film. I wanted to see it but it wasn't playing anywhere around here.
Society_In_My_Hole is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 01:38 PM   #6
vacuum noise
bad moon rising

vacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's asses
I havent seen it, but herd it was really good and slow.
vacuum noise is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2006, 03:59 AM   #7
vasanum
little trouble girl

vasanum is a splendid one to beholdvasanum is a splendid one to beholdvasanum is a splendid one to beholdvasanum is a splendid one to beholdvasanum is a splendid one to beholdvasanum is a splendid one to beholdvasanum is a splendid one to behold
it's a soundtrack. it's not really meant to be listened to as an album.
vasanum is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2006, 04:59 AM   #8
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
And that song with the guy "droning on" is the best thing on there.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2006, 10:44 AM   #9
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
björk usually sucks ass.

in fact, she always sucks ass

i feel so bad for you...
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2006, 09:31 PM   #11
noisemachine
100%

noisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's asses
It looks like the person on the cover is holding a giant black dildo.
As for Bjork, I love her albums (I have all the studio albums plus some live stuff) and I really want her to tour again so I can see her live! I haven't heard this soundtrack and probably wont unless I see the movie.

noisemachine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2006, 09:42 PM   #12
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Haven't heard. I Love Bjork.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth