Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Kevchino.com reviews Rather Ripped!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.28.2006, 11:16 PM   #21
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
I only joined the old board last October.

What the fuck happened between you guys that causes all this shit?
Old 05.28.2006, 11:23 PM   #22
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Jealousy. The guy thinks he's an alpha male & has an attitude of entitlement.

He spews bullshit when he should be absorbing information & learning & sometimes I (too my detriment) ridiculously think that I can shame him into being a better person.

I would never purposely fuck with him or anyone else based on some petty feud. That's his game. I did technically "start it" by criticizing his criticism because he clearly demonstrated that he did not really read the review & instead chose to attack amh when he didn't even have his facts straight. That still gives him no excuse for going psycho & blowing the whole thing out of proportion to the extent that it will now hijack this thread due to his deperate need for attention. these stupid rep points things only cause problems. khchris wants to create an atmosphere of fear, so that no one will criticize him. he wants to make me pay now by engaging in extended rounds of bullshit because I uttered the slightest peep about his plain-as-day bullshit. khchris needs to let it go & realize my original post for what it is: a legitimate criticism of his negative-for-no-reason-whatsoever criticism. I saw a legitimate place for legitimate criticism, so I wrote what I wrote. I tried to edit my subsequent post because I realized I was only being dragged down to his level because he made me angry (which he probably loves) & he had already posted his little quote.

I swear, if one does a wordcount of what he actually writes & what he quotes, the wordcount of the quotes is more. If that is not a clear-cut sign that he gets off on being a troublemaker, then I don't know what is.

& Alex's Trip, the thing is that even though some of my buds here disliked khchris intensely, I always stuck up for him until only recently. That is, until he took personal information about me & my strained relationship with my estranged mother & started intentionally writing imflammatory evil shit about my mother.

& yeah, the word is "piqued", wannabe.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2006, 11:54 PM   #23
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
khchris is alpha next to you. For heaven's sake, what is your deal?

You can't even write anything original & instead ape other posts from earlier today about HaydenAsche, who, after all, seems to be your only buddy.

You started your membership at the old board as a hateful troll & then you made an effort to be genuine. Lately, you've done a 180. Stop persisting in being an asshole. You have more to offer than that ultimately.

I do appreciate the "nothing to see here" attempt at diffusement, however. And you wrote some cool stuff in that one biblical exchange we had too.

I had ignore listed both of you & made a stupid big deal out of it. I have since removed both of you from the list. We're all Sonic Youth fans. I'm not trying to be a cop, I just want the board to be cool because I love Sonic Youth & you guys make it so negative.
Old 05.29.2006, 12:09 AM   #24
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Do you think Laila is having a good time reading your sexual harrassment posts day after day?

I thought Jesus was just alright with you. Go smoke a doobie, brother.
Old 05.29.2006, 12:16 AM   #25
atari 2600
invito al cielo

I'm not trying to buddy up to anyone. I just know what is decent & right. Excuse my humanity & hatred of hatred.

I also know the difference between what is genuinely funny & what is gleefully evil lameness springing from a stagnant mind.

She gave you rep points for one isolated post...big fucking deal. Because of that you assume you have the right to sexually harrass her. Besides, she finally indicated clearly tonight that she doesn't like it. You need psychiatric help.

I'll repeat it again: this whole rep point thing is a disaster that only causes problems. It's a cool feature, but unfortunately, too many members are not mature enough to handle it.
Old 05.29.2006, 12:24 AM   #26
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Too much fucking drama. I like Khchris and Atari 2600 equally, just like everyone else on the board.
Old 05.29.2006, 01:07 AM   #27
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssBlaster
It's atari's time of the month people. Nothing to see here.

Yeah, I think I may start a "atari 2600 maxi-pad" fundraiser!!!(hehehe)
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2006, 01:09 AM   #28
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
There's no need to lie, kenji.

As you' ll notice, I edited before you posted your reply because I felt I was going too far. You might want to think about doing the same. You are so obsessed that you were copying & pasting my last post before I even had time to edit out the things that were inappropriate. You've done this countless times in the past as well.

The word is "piqued", wannabe. I've seen you make similar errors time & time again.

Stop sabotaging yourself. That's the first step.

If you're gonna make a criticism, then by all means take care to actually read & comprehend the information, that's all.

You are the shit-master & everyone knows it, but that doesn't mean you can't try to change & improve yourself & capitalize on many of your sensibilities that sadly, seem to be evaporating all the time. I hope you're okay & wish you the best.

And what have I lied about?

I wish you'd get some help, you psychotic little boy. Let it go...get over it. Why are you so concerned with what I say around here anyways?

Should I do a "who thinks atari 2600 is a pscho-nutcase" poll? Or would you be afraid to see what people really think of you?
Old 05.29.2006, 01:20 AM   #29
khchris(original)
100%

Quote:
Jealousy. The guy thinks he's an alpha male & has an attitude of entitlement.

He spews bullshit when he should be absorbing information & learning & sometimes I (too my detriment) ridiculously think that I can shame him into being a better person.

I would never purposely fuck with him or anyone else based on some petty feud. That's his game. I did technically "start it" by criticizing his criticism because he clearly demonstrated that he did not really read the review & instead chose to attack amh when he didn't even have his facts straight. That still gives him no excuse for going psycho & blowing the whole thing out of proportion to the extent that it will now hijack this thread due to his deperate need for attention. these stupid rep points things only cause problems. khchris wants to create an atmosphere of fear, so that no one will criticize him. he wants to make me pay now by engaging in extended rounds of bullshit because I uttered the slightest peep about his plain-as-day bullshit. khchris needs to let it go & realize my original post for what it is: a legitimate criticism of his negative-for-no-reason-whatsoever criticism. I saw a legitimate place for legitimate criticism, so I wrote what I wrote. I tried to edit my subsequent post because I realized I was only being dragged down to his level because he made me angry (which he probably loves) & he had already posted his little quote.

I swear, if one does a wordcount of what he actually writes & what he quotes, the wordcount of the quotes is more. If that is not a clear-cut sign that he gets off on being a troublemaker, then I don't know what is.

& Alex's Trip, the thing is that even though some of my buds here disliked khchris intensely, I always stuck up for him until only recently. That is, until he took personal information about me & my strained relationship with my estranged mother & started intentionally writing imflammatory evil shit about my mother.

& yeah, the word is "piqued", wannabe.

Well, atleast you've admitted that you've started this argument.

This is why atari 2600 has a vendetta against me:

About a year ago, there was a music thread and the sea and cake came up in the conversation. *NOTE: nobody was talking to atari 2600, nor did he even post a comment on the thread at this point.*

So, I referred to the sea and cake as "The 'C' in Cake", something I was doing years before, also something that both me and Emma Blowgun do as a tribute to one of our favorite bands, Gastr Del Sol.

After I made a comment about the band that was not directed to anybody, atari 2600 makes a smart-ass remark, then says, "it's not 'C' in Cake, it's The Sea and Cake".

Like the ass atari 2600 is, he chose himself to try to not only correct me, but to make a smart-ass remark to me for absolutely no reason whatsoever except for that he is a psychotic little boy who still lives at a broken home.

When I told him that The sea and Cake was actually taken from the Gastr Del Sol, atari 2600 flipped!!! He went psycho, then started calling me names, went as far as to say I 'baited' him into "correcting me", even though nobody was talking to him and the fact that me and Emma have ALWAYS used that term for years.

After I made him look stupid, the guy just won't let it go. That is why he continuously comes onto threads I'm in just to start shit, just as he did on this thread. And he admits that he started the shit again, just like he starts shit with people all the time.

I simply made a comment on a ridiculous review that had nothing to do with Atari 2600, yet he's instigating shit with me??? Um...okay.

So, Atari 2600, did you ever file a complaint to the FBI on me because I said you "live at home"???(giggles)

You're a sick, psychotic little kid with no life.
Old 05.29.2006, 01:22 AM   #30
khchris(original)
100%

Quote:
khchris is alpha next to you. For heaven's sake, what is your deal?

You can't even write anything original & instead ape other posts from earlier today about HaydenAsche, who, after all, seems to be your only buddy.

You started your membership at the old board as a hateful troll & then you made an effort to be genuine. Lately, you've done a 180. Stop persisting in being an asshole. You have more to offer than that ultimately.

I do appreciate the "nothing to see here" attempt at diffusement, however. And you wrote some cool stuff in that one biblical exchange we had too.

I had ignore listed both of you & made a stupid big deal out of it. I have since removed both of you from the list. We're all Sonic Youth fans. I'm not trying to be a cop, I just want the board to be cool because I love Sonic Youth & you guys make it so negative.

which is why you come onto threads to instigate fights with people instead of discussion.

You're a fucked up little psycho boy.

Now, go file your FBI INTERNET COMPLAINT on me like you swore you were going to do.(hehehe)
Old 05.29.2006, 01:31 AM   #31
atari 2600
invito al cielo

c in cake bs yet again. I knew that was coming.

You're psycho.

Yes, please do a poll & find out how really unpopular you are. you're so delusional.
Old 05.29.2006, 01:46 AM   #32
khchris(original)
100%

Quote:
c in cake bs yet again. I knew that was coming.

You're psycho.

Yes, please do a poll & find out how really unpopular you are. you're so delusional.

Isn't that the only reason why you come here? Nobody really talks to you, so maybe that's why you instigate fights with people?

I dunno, just trying to figure out why you're so weird and mentally disturbed.

Maybe your parents should've had another child so you wouldn't be this "starved" for attention.

Did you file your FBI INTERNET COMPLAINT against me yet???(giggles!)
Old 05.29.2006, 02:49 AM   #33
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
Hahaha, I never knew atari acted like this.

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2006, 02:39 PM   #34
cbeattie
empty page

cbeattie is a jewel in the roughcbeattie is a jewel in the roughcbeattie is a jewel in the rough
This is hilarious!

I came back to this thread cos I posted some rather uncalled-for remarks last night having returned home from the pub, rather ripped, and was curious to see if I was getting slammed for those comments today. (I even relished the idea, and began to toy with the idea of simply being an agitator on this board just to get some goat going).

However, I was surprised to find a full-scale war going on, between khchris and atari, completely taking away from my inappropriate review of kevchino's review.

Such fun!

Keep it up lads!! Whatever it's about, it's highly entertaining! And before one or both of you jump in to point out that it is in some ways rather unseemly to take pleasure in observing two others inflict insult and pain upon each other, let me remind you that you are doing it in a very public forum.

cbeattie
cbeattie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2006, 03:46 PM   #35
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
It's not all that insightful or political. At least not effectively so. The bands lyrics seem the weakest I've heard in a while.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2006, 08:15 PM   #36
khchris(original)
100%

Question for Atari 2600: why did you even bring my name up on the rather ripped review thread?

Just answer that one
Old 05.29.2006, 08:21 PM   #37
atari 2600
invito al cielo

um, because you are a prick maybe?

Old 05.29.2006, 08:33 PM   #38
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
The review ruined it for me when he begins by talking about the cover. It looks like an old band trying to look rugid and cool. It reminds me of Abercrombie clothing which is ripped and shredded to look real but is really manufactored that way...

SY's cover are never intricate and important either. There very plain and pretentious. Take for instance, Confusion is Sex, its so plain and almost arbituary that it makes SY look modest and sloppy, and its brilliant It reminds of Warhol...
Actually Warhol originally had the idea of artist expressing their abilities through a wide variety of fields and this is a perfect example, the band (actually just Kim) made their own cover for their album. Its art you have to "get" and has no higher meaning than what it is on paper. Its like Warhol's film "Liberty" which is an 8 hour shot of the Liberty building in NY. Its "unwatchableness" makes it a piece of art. The cover of CIS is practically like this making it a piece of art as well.

Sorry for getting so off subject....

I do however like the Vinyl cover but the fact that is it is from a plain old rock band ruins it. It would be cooler as a Wolf Eyes cover and not Sonic Youth's.
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2006, 10:37 PM   #39
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
I really have to disagree with Kevchino. I don't think the album sounds fresh or inventive. And even though the songs are half as short as the songs that SY usually write, they feel twice as long. Long boring attempts at the current indie pop fad. That's not Sonic Youth. I want the noisy guitars, the manic energy and the driving rythms. This album has practically none of that. I'm all for bands trying new things. But if the new directions don't sound good, then you have to abandon them. Sonic Youth should have abandoned this album.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2006, 10:48 PM   #40
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
Question for Atari 2600: why did you even bring my name up on the rather ripped review thread?

Just answer that one

You are such a fucking idiot. I can't believe that they let you on the computers at assisted living. FUCKING TWAT.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth