Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Sincere Love
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.26.2011, 03:31 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
So have y'all ever been in love?

I'm serious, not puppy love, not high school romance, I'm talking a deep soulful, physical intimacy so much its spiritual. I have only had this once, with a woman of my past some years ago. We were together for 3 great years, but inevitably we had different paths and pursued them.

But the catch..

I must admit freely to y'all that in the depth of my heart I sincerely still love this woman, even though we haven't been together in quite some time. And really, she feels the same way too (we keep in touch in a weird platonic way) even of very recently.

It confuses me like mushrooms and the newspaper. I have ZERO desire to be with her in any way, ZERO intentions to rekindle our romance, and am I quite content both on my own and with the mysteries of all the wonderful new women I've met and continue to meet out there, BUT...

in my heart still is this very real love. The kind of love that melts away fear and pain, a kind of love the heals all wounds, a kind of love the Apostle's and the Hellenist poets and old Catalan troubadours alike crooned over..

Do any of y'all experience this? I'm seriously curious! A close friend of mine is going through a surreal kind of divorce right now and he feels the same way, which trips me out because neither of us can explain it. I know other folks who have felt the same way, but it seems to be a kind of taboo subject..

so fuck it, I'm opening Pandora's Box on this..

tell me about your love, is it still that real? Am I just crazy?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 03:42 PM   #2
Death
little trouble girl

Death kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's asses
your artsy fartsy description isn't too convincing to me. love doesn't fucking exist

and marriage ruins your life

run quicker than lightning
Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 03:47 PM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I have voluminous threads on the subject.

mayhaps I should bump them.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 03:47 PM   #4
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Yr not crazy or alone love is very confusing and brutal at times

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 03:48 PM   #5
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
ps: I am the luckiest man ever to live.
Old 04.26.2011, 03:48 PM   #6
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death
your artsy fartsy description isn't too convincing to me. love doesn't fucking exist

and marriage ruins your life

run quicker than lightning

I thought we were gonna get married

Old 04.26.2011, 03:57 PM   #7
Death
little trouble girl

Death kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's assesDeath kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I have voluminous threads on the subject.

mayhaps I should bump them.

please don't. then i would get jealous and ruin this message board more than i already have

srry
Old 04.26.2011, 03:59 PM   #8
Death
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
I thought we were gonna get married

ok i'm still up for it if you are

but under one condition:

you must fuck my head inside of a coffin
Old 04.26.2011, 04:02 PM   #9
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:

but under one condition:

DEAL.
Old 04.26.2011, 04:04 PM   #10
Death
little trouble girl

i don't understand... is this a threesome now? i don't mind that either

just as long as everyone watches. that turns me on so much
Old 04.26.2011, 04:06 PM   #11
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

yeah. you're a chick, right?

I'm soooo going to stick my fist in you.
Old 04.26.2011, 04:07 PM   #12
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
If you deeply still love this woman, why don't you want to be with her? why don't you want to "rekindle" the fire in the past relationship. Anyways, this is weird cause I think you're trying to find answers in these questions, but hope you find what yer looking for.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 04:08 PM   #13
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:

but under one condition:

That's cool

Old 04.26.2011, 04:10 PM   #14
Death
little trouble girl

i am Death

therefore i have the ability to transform into a male or female

now bake me a cake made out of your own diarrhea and stuff my face into it while you stick your fist up my ass you sick fuck
Old 04.26.2011, 04:31 PM   #15
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
now bake me a cake made out of your own diarrhea and stuff my face into it while you stick your fist up my ass you sick fuck

with one hand, I begin to mix the diarrhea cake, blending all the chunks into a smooth consistency while I don my spiked-mail battle-fist with the other. the cake is almost ready for the oven when I begin to slowly ram my battle-fist down your throat, repeatedy breaking off bits of teeth which you hungrily swallow like a puppy....a dead puppy.

when the cake is finally done, and you are toothless, I shove it down your fucking throat slowly so that you can taste the diarrhea. you moan in undead agony as I switch my steely fist to your other side and begin to grind my spiked hand through the rotten hole in you where your vagina used to be. much to my joy, you require very little lube, just lightly spitting on my metal fist is enough to allow it to penetrate your maggoty masses as you gag on my three-tiered diarrhea cake.

OK GAIL, YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!
Old 04.26.2011, 04:35 PM   #16
Death
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
what the fuck is wrong with you people?

???
Old 04.26.2011, 04:39 PM   #17
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Gotta drive home now hold that thought. Fisting and fecophelia Mmmmmmm I like to take abuse rather than give it
Man we derailed this thread big time

Old 04.26.2011, 04:39 PM   #18
Death
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
with one hand, I begin to mix the diarrhea cake, blending all the chunks into a smooth consistency while I don my spiked-mail battle-fist with the other. the cake is almost ready for the oven when I begin to slowly ram my battle-fist down your throat, repeatedy breaking off bits of teeth which you hungrily swallow like a puppy....a dead puppy.

when the cake is finally done, and you are toothless, I shove it down your fucking throat slowly so that you can taste the diarrhea. you moan in undead agony as I switch my steely fist to your other side and begin to grind my spiked hand through the rotten hole in you where your vagina used to be. much to my joy, you require very little lube, just lightly spitting on my metal fist is enough to allow it to penetrate your maggoty masses as you gag on my three-tiered diarrhea cake.

OK GAIL, YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!

no no it's my turn. now i bend down and begin to pick up my missing teeth that you violently shattered. i paste them all together with my semen and jam them up your ass.. then i destitute your vision with deadly liquid from the hole that was formerly my vagina. open your mouth so i can vomit the diahrrea into your throat plz
Old 04.26.2011, 04:41 PM   #19
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
I told suchfriends not to post about me.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2011, 04:48 PM   #20
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
As of the date Death joined this forum I have felt deeply embedded love for him/her/it. My soul has been dancing and decaying ever since.

But really... does anyone ever notice how this board is a digital cock measuring of who has the 'wittier, funnier' answers that's completely derailed from the topic? Like fuck, a little bit is ok but it's FAR overdone here.

I've felt it a couple of times. Once when I was quite young when I was arriving into the age of 'liking' people and I genuinely loved someone. And then again when I was about 17 over a girl where the situation between us never ended up taking off. However, I never felt true mutual romantic love.
Both of these were genuine, not puppy love, and I've been in relationships lasting 2.5 years that I didn't feel the same amount of love in.

I think I know what you mean with loving somebody, but not necessarily in a romantic way. I've felt this way about a friend. It's that deep-rooted appreciation and concern you have for another's wellbeing but with any romantic desire left aside.
Anyway, maybe read some Leo Buscaglia. It's hit or miss, but he writes a lot about the different kinds of love.
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth