Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.16.2014, 03:39 PM   #37681
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
first snow of the year!!!

--

ha ha, joaquín, you lucky dog, having to make such choices :P

(no, they can be difficult to make especially when sober, i don't mean to mock you)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2014, 07:15 PM   #37682
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Oklahoma City got hit hard this morning......my cousin who lives in Abilene, Texas just text saying it was snowing there.

Nothing but rain rain rain here.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2014, 08:08 PM   #37683
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah this name storm brought winter way too early. But whatever the temp may be under average...but it was going to be this cold regardless....

And they're tough choices indeed.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2014, 07:33 PM   #37684
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Oh darn it.

It was supposed to happen last night....but her friend changed her mind....which is good I guess....she was looking out for my girlfriend...but my girlfriend seems eager.....and like REALLY down for it.
Old 11.22.2014, 08:49 PM   #37685
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Just so you know kinky relationships dont go far so if you really think of this girl as your "girlfriend" stop even taking offers for 3somes.. that kind of shit is for less involved relationships where fucking is the basis of said relationship. If your even remotely interested in this "relationship" to jave any kind of future keep your dick between you and her.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2014, 11:13 AM   #37686
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
King Diamond Theme Park

Old 11.24.2014, 11:35 AM   #37687
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Just so you know kinky relationships dont go far so if you really think of this girl as your "girlfriend" stop even taking offers for 3somes.. that kind of shit is for less involved relationships where fucking is the basis of said relationship. If your even remotely interested in this "relationship" to jave any kind of future keep your dick between you and her.

that's usually the case for "normal" people, as every time you have 3 people it's going to be 2 against one (or one more favorite than the other). so tensions and jealousies can come from all directions.

but it can work when it's something like a couple of lions hunting together, and the 3rd one is the willing prey ha ha ha--i.e., not a "relationship" and no threat to the pair bond, but a shared hobby instead. sort of like having a (sex) maid, ha ha. but the loyalties have to be very clear.
Old 11.24.2014, 01:04 PM   #37688
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
coca (the dog) is sometimes like you have a superhot guy and you are about to have sex, he gets undressed and his feet smell.
aka her mouth smells again like hell.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2014, 06:52 PM   #37689
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
coca (the dog) is sometimes like you have a superhot guy and you are about to have sex, he gets undressed and his feet smell.
aka her mouth smells again like hell.

that was superfunny. i reread that a bunch of times today and kept laughing.
Old 11.24.2014, 06:57 PM   #37690
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
but it can work when it's something like a couple of lions hunting together, and the 3rd one is the willing prey ha ha ha--i.e., not a "relationship" and no threat to the pair bond, but a shared hobby instead. sort of like having a (sex) maid, ha ha. but the loyalties have to be very clear.

It still won't work because if one of the "lions" is trying for a "normal" relationship then she will inherently have problems with the prey after the fact. Even she doesn't, then she isn't interested in a normal relationship so if the other lion is, then it is he who will be disappointed inevitably. Now if the lions are just interested in some kinky shit and relationships aren't the goal, then fuck away yo

Old 11.26.2014, 06:34 AM   #37691
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
I saw the sun today.
Pelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2014, 03:34 AM   #37692
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Yeah. Im kind of glad her friend chicken'd out. Another reason I didn't say anything because they were so close. I don't want feelings to get involved...but yeah...anyways...I'm not worrying about this any longer. But yeah now she knows I'm agreeing with her friend that this might not be the best idea...

Anyways. Happy thanksgiving yo. Eat some bird n do the potato mash.
Old 11.30.2014, 10:01 PM   #37693
Bytor Peltor
Banned

I was pumping gas when a lady approaches me asking if I could help her air up her tire. She said the car was telling her the back left tire had 14lbs of air and all the rest had 34lbs. She put the quarters in the machine and as I aired it up, she would relay the increasing pounds per the digital readout on the dash of her car.

When I was done, she asked if I knew anything about nitrogen filled tires. I did not and she told me this was the kind of tires she has.

I'm sooo far behind when it comes to "technology" in new vehicles.
Old 11.30.2014, 10:21 PM   #37694
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I did not even know that was a thing.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.01.2014, 12:19 AM   #37695
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

my old truck has nitrogen-filled tires. supposedly has some advantages with more stable pressure. expensive to fill up though ($5 for a top-off in random places), but refills are included in the price of costco tires i bought.

problem w/ said lady is that she'll have to bleed the tire and refill with nitrogen. last year i didn't have tools so i had to do an oil change at pepboys and the fool mechanic started filling them up with with air. doh! nitrogen-inflated tires use green caps.

having said all that, our atmosphere is already almost 80% nitrogen-- so it's not like some rare gas or anything.

--

i had never made a pie but i made 3 pies today: 2 banana cream ones (the momofuku recipe) and 1 peach.

the peach one is too hot to eat so i have no opinion yet, but the banana cream pies are too fucking sweet.

who the fuck makes a whipped cream with 3/4 cup of heavy cream and a whole fucking cup of confectioner's sugar? i triple-checked and it was true. it's like homemade artificial shit. one tablespoon of this pie will give you an instant sugar high like some 7-11 product. tasty but evil.

good learning experience but i'm done with the sweet shit. from now on it's gonna be all meat pies.
Old 12.01.2014, 04:34 PM   #37696
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
supposedly has some advantages with more stable pressure.

problem w/ said lady is that she'll have to bleed the tire and refill with nitrogen.
--
good learning experience but i'm done with the sweet shit. from now on it's gonna be all meat pies.

I guess the "stable pressure" explains why the tire didn't appear / bulge like normal low air tires do......it looked about the same as the others. At first, I questioned if her dashboard indicator may be faulty......once I started adding the air, I could tell it was filling up.

The lady mentioned she would need to have it bled in the morning and re-filled with nitrogen. Like Savage, I had no clue of such a thing.

Speaking of pies, my aunt made a pecan pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving and it was amazing! Not too sweet and oh so tasty......

Natchitoches, Louisiana is famous for their meat pies and I can attest they are good. Will you be making something like this Meat Pie

Old 12.01.2014, 05:52 PM   #37697
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

Old 12.01.2014, 05:59 PM   #37698
Bytor Peltor
Banned

I heard that a movie theater in Austin ran this all weekend on one of their screens......even had a question / answer session pausing every couple of seconds looking for and discussing clues.
Old 12.01.2014, 07:44 PM   #37699
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Old 12.01.2014, 07:57 PM   #37700
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I guess the "stable pressure" explains why the tire didn't appear / bulge like normal low air tires do......it looked about the same as the others. At first, I questioned if her dashboard indicator may be faulty......once I started adding the air, I could tell it was filling up.

The lady mentioned she would need to have it bled in the morning and re-filled with nitrogen. Like Savage, I had no clue of such a thing.

Speaking of pies, my aunt made a pecan pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving and it was amazing! Not too sweet and oh so tasty......

Natchitoches, Louisiana is famous for their meat pies and I can attest they are good. Will you be making something like this Meat Pie

must spread rep etc-- thanks for that link/

i reckon i won't deep-fry them though. we call those EMPANADAS and i had forgotten their existence. forgotten no more. that looks like a good new orleans seasoning though (holy trinity + cayenne).

not sure i'm down with the labor in doing all those little wraparounds but i can always do a single pie & eat w/ a spoon.
1385178518351875188218831884 1885 188618871888189519351985 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth