Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Jerry Falwell: He's Dead Now
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.17.2007, 01:47 PM   #61
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Do not forget what Jerry Falwell was REALLY like

check out the venom spewed by this thankfully DEAD man of "god" This fucking dead asshole, may he rot in NOTHING, created the "Moral majority" and took over the Republican party in the late 70's. everything he teaches is dogma to the republican faithful.

“AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals”

"It appears that America's anti-Biblical feminist movement is at last dying, thank God, and is possibly being replaced by a Christ-centered men's movement which may become the foundation for a desperately needed national spiritual awakening."

"If you're not a born-again Christian, you're a failure as a human being."

After the September 11 attacks Falwell said, “I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen."

“Christians, like slaves and soldiers, ask no questions”

“[Homosexuals are] brute beasts...part of a vile and satanic system [that] will be utterly annihilated, and there will be a celebration in heaven."

So long fat boy. Remember this is the moron that said that Tinky winky of the teletubbies was gay.
Old 05.17.2007, 01:54 PM   #62
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air

great stuff...alas, I must spread the rep around before giving it again...
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2007, 12:14 AM   #63
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses

This picture works on multiple levels.
Old 05.18.2007, 12:19 AM   #64
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
Holy crap, that quote in your sig is horrible... How could anyone respect this man? BTW I'm aware that you are being sarcastic, and not having a go at ya.

How do you know if I am not being serious, he could be my hero....HAHAHA no he is funny, or was a funny man. Persecuting my kind.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth