Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Misc Comment - songs and Letterman
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.04.2006, 09:33 AM   #1
Molly
empty page

Molly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentataMolly chews with a vagina dentata
I'd buy the SY CDs for any of the songs on the CD. I can't say that about a lot of the other bands.

Also, did any one see Leno last night? Courtney Cox was on there, talking about her daughter Coco, and she mentioned that she called her friend Coco to see if it was OK to use the name. Suppose that is Kim and Thurston's Coco (who now spells it Coko).
Molly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2006, 11:35 AM   #2
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly
I'd buy the SY CDs for any of the songs on the CD. I can't say that about a lot of the other bands.

Also, did any one see Leno last night? Courtney Cox was on there, talking about her daughter Coco, and she mentioned that she called her friend Coco to see if it was OK to use the name. Suppose that is Kim and Thurston's Coco (who now spells it Coko).

Courtney's husband, David Arquette, is a big fan of Sonic Youth. Kim and Thurston's Coco was born in 1994, way before Coco Cox-Arquette was born.

I don't know.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2006, 12:07 PM   #3
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
so the child's name is coco cox ? She is going to have a very rough time growing up in school.
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2006, 12:09 PM   #4
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
eh, kimya dawson's (from the moldy peaches) daughter will have a harder time. panda delilah dawson is the worst name. coco cox is just kickass

i want some cocoa cocks..
Old 08.04.2006, 01:02 PM   #5
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Penis cake

Deformed penis cake.
Old 08.04.2006, 04:10 PM   #6
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
Penis cake

Deformed penis cake.

Do you think they sliced it when they ate it? Slices of chocolate penis. I think they must have done that.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2006, 05:14 PM   #7
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
coco cox?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Old 08.04.2006, 11:15 PM   #8
timtimtim
children of satan

timtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud of
Would you expect anything else from Kimya dawson?
I couldn't imagine what adam green would name a child
timtimtim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2006, 11:20 PM   #9
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
catanky- technically, she's coco cox-arquette (as my mother reminded me), but still.

tim- haha. i love that crazy adam.
Old 08.04.2006, 11:33 PM   #10
timtimtim
children of satan

timtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud of
have you heard the new adam green cd?
one of the lines is "bob dylan was a vegetables wife" I think his drug intake has increased
timtimtim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2006, 12:14 AM   #11
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i have not. just by that line, though.. i think i want to.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth