Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page discussion about time, does time exist?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.18.2012, 05:39 PM   #81
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
My shit be catching. I spread like a virus.
I spread pussy like a virus tooooooo
Old 12.18.2012, 05:41 PM   #82
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
everything is expanding faster. Taht means that the energy of the universe is getting more and mopre spread out. eventually it will dissipate to nil.

or it will start to contract and eventually collapse into a singularity again...if it indeed was one to begin with. in fact i'm not even sure i'm using the right word, my memory could be failing me.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.18.2012, 05:52 PM   #83
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Dale. you need to bone up on the past 5 years of research. The Universe does not contain enough mass to prevent it from expanding "forever."

It is actually expanding FASTER now than it was yesterday, and the day before, etc.
Old 12.18.2012, 11:50 PM   #84
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
everything is expanding faster. Taht means that the energy of the universe is getting more and mopre spread out. eventually it will dissipate to nil.

But Rob, the fact that it is not only expanding, but after an estimated 13.7BILLION years is in fact accelerating suggests the opposite of that, inexplicably it doesn't at all seem to be dissipating. Of course, this is what is leading to new examinations of the ideas of Dark Matter/Energy which is about as Mysterious as an Christian Sacrament

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2012, 01:31 AM   #85
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
work the worst invention of humans
i'm totally anti-work

let robots do the work
or software and computersystems

modern days

most jobs are totally energy waste

ok so go to the dole office 3 hours late and see if time exists.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2012, 05:14 AM   #86
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
i feel miserable when reading these posts.
you guys must have too much time on your hands, sitting here babbling about "time".

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2012, 08:41 AM   #87
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I love physics.
Old 12.19.2012, 08:42 AM   #88
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
ok so go to the dole office 3 hours late and see if time exists.
that has nothing to do with time jon boy

take your time and let me explain/ correct

my natural day as an animal, coming from apespecie/ex treeclimer is that i clim into trees and eat fruit and drink water at a lake or something

there is nothing more primitive then that

you can understand this

my natural day is going out, look for food and water and eat it

EVERYONE CAN DO THIS

everyones natural behaviour in nature

simpel

now because of the emergency of overpopulation and foodshortage and the industry around food

i can't do this
my basic right to eat food and drink water
is simply my basic right to eat food and drink water

if i don't get acces to food and water
i am beeing murderd
ok

everyone who has no acces to food and water dies
simpel

after explaining this
making this clear

i see no reason why i need the dole office wich i don't need naturaly

because >>> everyone can find food and water as an animal
our origin

because there is a dole office there is time is what you say jon boy

because there is food there is time?

you understand where i'm getting at
look at it from natural life perspective

what is this time then?

can you give a prove that there is time?
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2012, 08:47 AM   #89
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
the discussion about time is more complex because it situates in the world of sapians

the real question is because sapians use time does it mean that it really exist

and we sapians have a discussion about this and are talking around this subject and share our thoughts

that is all
Old 12.19.2012, 09:29 AM   #90
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Time is relative, as Einstein showed. Time flows slower if you have increasing mass, or increasing speed. One weird thing about the universe is that, because E = MC2, the faster you go the more MASS you gain! weird!

a light photon, or any energy photon, can go the speed of light becauise it is essentially massless, being pure energy, but anything that has even the slightest bit of mass, like a proton, takes massive energy to get to light speed because as it gets faster the mass of the proton increases exponentially, needing more and more energy to go faster.

that is why the LHC is so goddamn big! It needs massive energy to approach the speed of light for it's particle beams to collide creating conditions not seen since the early universe.

Time, while it may be an abstract, is as real as love, or orgasms.
Old 12.19.2012, 09:36 AM   #91
gast30
invito al cielo

love .. time to get romantic

if you are a product of love
you are born to expercience love

'so i am here to see love' goes the theory

if i was born to see shit
then i simply look at the poop of a cow

or not?
Old 12.19.2012, 09:43 AM   #92
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
the real question is because sapians use time does it mean that it really exist

Man invented clocks but to say he invented time is like saying the guy who invented the thermometer invented heat. Flames burnt people long before they conceived of things like centigrade. Man creates ways of measuring things but not the thing itself.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2012, 09:47 AM   #93
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

demonrail666 to the rescue.
Old 12.19.2012, 10:26 AM   #94
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Man invented clocks but to say he invented time is like saying the guy who invented the thermometer invented heat. Flames burnt people long before they conceived of things like centigrade. Man creates ways of measuring things but not the thing itself.
yeah man
this is what i'm talking about
Old 12.19.2012, 11:02 AM   #95
gast30
invito al cielo

try to sell that to wallstreet demonrail666 lol
Old 12.19.2012, 11:07 AM   #96
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

wallstreet thinks they create value.

fuck those assholes
Old 12.19.2012, 11:28 AM   #97
gast30
invito al cielo

yeah fuck those asshole who wash clean the money of these multinationals who get rich on the back of poor people by exploiting them as a workforce and pay them 1 $ a month

free economy = free choise of poor workforces in poor countries to make MAXIMUM benefit

and then everone here complaining that there are no jobs

wake up and see the slavery you voted for
the slavery you joined
and the slavery you made legal
Old 12.19.2012, 11:42 AM   #98
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

They don;t care as long as they can afford the new xbox.
Old 12.19.2012, 11:50 AM   #99
gast30
invito al cielo

you only helping the rich when you go to vote

i see no homes beeing build for the homeless

i see banksystems that sell homes and then create more homeless when they ask their money back with a massive intrest
Old 12.19.2012, 11:53 AM   #100
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Dale. you need to bone up on the past 5 years of research.
I've recently noticed a disturbing trend of the phrase "study it up" of "study on it", and now, "bone up on" being tossed about instead of fact in defense of often undefendable statements.

This often follows a duckfaced-diatribe on pro-life, anti-gun control, immigrant hate, or "intelligent design" and carries little weight on the conversation barring making the author feel more learned than...

I'm not saying you're "one of those people", but please, STOP THE MADNESS.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth