Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page becoming a different (better?) person
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.19.2009, 12:30 PM   #21
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
no!

somebody has to say it: for selfish reasons, I would prefer that you not become a different (better) person.

I come to this board to reaffirm my disdain for humanity; and quite frankly, if you were to become different (better), the quality of this board (any my continued interest in it) would diminish.

that said, have some robo and this time, try for two fingers.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.19.2009, 12:45 PM   #22
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
maybe yr trying to be funny or something, but I'd like to think that we could be supportive of each other in our little corner of the world(wide web).
Old 03.19.2009, 01:51 PM   #23
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
You know, I've been posting in this board for ... uh ... well, since before this board was this board and around the time the old board was the new board. So, how many years is that? Like, 7? Jesus.

Well, supposedly, your body completely changes every 7 years. Well, I've heard that a lot, in movies. I'm sure someone knows, scientifically, what I'm referring to. I'm too lazy to look it up.

Anyway, I've realized a few things this week, after months of the most stressful time in my life. And, no, certain situations in my life haven't improved, but whatever. They will eventually. Anyway:

1) I seriously need to re-evaluate my priorities in life... My friendships, what I spend my time doing, what I waste my energy on.

2) I randomly looked back on a few of my old posts and cringed. Like all that MM hating back in the day. Man, what was wrong with me? I am not a fan of their music really, but you know, they seem like okay people, they work hard, enjoy what they're doing, you know.. whatever. I never personally meant to insult them as people. I wrote them and apologized, actually, a while back, because I felt bad, but I feel even worse now, because I shouldn't waste so much time on negativity, in any way. I think my approach to things like that needs to change. Not that I won't be rude and sarcastic and bitter and such in posts.... But sometimes it's best not to say anything. I shouldn't feel the need to voice my opinion about EVERYTHING. Anyway, to any bands who have stumbled across my rants on this board, well, I apologize if you took anything I said personally, but then again you should know that criticism is fun!

3) I have realized that the things that have made me happy for years don't really make me happy anymore. I have seen just about every movie I've ever had any interest in seeing, and all the other movies I want to see are just imitations of better films I've already seen. Music is still pretty cool, but very little of it wows me; when you try to seek out the weirdest, most "avant garde" shit ever for a long time... well, I don't think there's an adequate second part of that sentence, but let me just say most of my listening for the past 3 months has been ambient records, drone records, and solo acoustic guitar records. I just can't get into a lot of that spazzy, 6436346 time changes per second stuff anymore. Not that I don't love complexity, but jesus.. I dunno. Also, I pretty much stopped playing video games!

4) I have decided I need to become a more SPIRITUAL person. People will inevitably question how I could believe in God, but I do believe. I don't believe in religion... well, I like the idea of religion to an extent, but I don't really side up with any religion in particular. I will just say that I feel like the hand of God has touched me and showed me many things. And no that isn't a drug reference...........

5) .....because I am going to give up every drug I have been doing. Which admittingly isn't much, I've experimented with a few things, but I'm done with all of it. Okay, okay, I'll take some codeine every once in a while if I feel bad (I do have back problems)... but I don't "need" to take it to be happy.

6) I think I'm going to try to eliminate every negative energy in my life. I'm going to ATTEMPT to quit cursing, to an extent. I mean, okay, in the heat of passionate sex, I may scream "oh fuck! Oh goddamn!" but nearly every other time I use such words, it's because I'm angry or expressing negativity. I want to erase that. I don't see anything wrong with those words, I just don't need to be so negative. I can express myself without saying "this fucking dicksucking bullshit sucks a fucking dick that has shit on it from where it fucked an ass." Anyway, this will be the hardest thing to accomplish.

7) I enjoy some of the music I make, but I realized years ago it'll never be successful. Not because there isn't a market for it; there certainly is, but I've had a few "big" releases where I really got my hopes up... and ultimately they don't mean shi.. Oops. Ultimately, they don't mean anything. I am glad people like what I do, and I am happier that some people LOVE what I do, and I'm going to make music to some extent for the rest of my life, but I don't really have the energy at the moment to promote my work, trying to shove it down people's throats.. and I certainly don't want to try to SELL my work.. which, I've always been very generous with free downloads, but at the same time I know that pisses off or would piss off labels that will or would or may put out my work. Sooo... maybe I should just self-release everything and put everything up for free? I mean, who cares. I dunno.

I want to sell just about everything I own except for my guitar and some of my clothes and some of my movies. I don't want to be tied down to any thing or any place. I want to go in the woods more. But the ticks and snakes scare me. That is all.

I sympathise on many points you make above, and wish you the best of luck, as you always seem like a nice guy. It appears you have reached a revelatory point in your life, when you push for finding your own true self, the one that doesn't get enough attention because so often it gets caught in the overall negativity of so many aspects of life in general, until you implore and can't enjoy anything or anyone altogether, you lose the will to smile, yet carry on like a zombified creature, numbed by all the things you hate, and more importantly deaf to the positive things around you. All the best, you deserve it.

ps: by the way, this process does show in the music you are making at the moment, more pensive and 'felt' than your previous incarnations, therefore you must be doing the right thing.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.19.2009, 02:21 PM   #24
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Just try not to get too boring.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.19.2009, 03:15 PM   #25
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
^^^ distilled essence of my first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
maybe yr trying to be funny or something, but I'd like to think that we could be supportive of each other in our little corner of the world(wide web).

first, there is no try.

second, I'm not joking at all.

I have no vested interest in seeing any of you become "better people". that holds ZERO entertainment value for me.

am I being selfish here? youbetcha. I admitted that.

so, please, by all means, go on and tell us about how yr really a racist jew-hating pedo...I'll be loving every minute of it.
Old 03.19.2009, 03:23 PM   #26
sarramkrop

Real robots don't get bored, you half-cast puppet.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.19.2009, 03:36 PM   #27
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
so, please, by all means, go on and tell us about how yr really a racist jew-hating pedo...I'll be loving every minute of it.
Touch that dial...all the way!

Shoot me like a rocket...into space!

Also, back to the actual topic...as you come more aware of the "new" Adam, you should never forget "old" Adam. His ways, his attitudes, the way he tackled problems or created his own. Knowledge. My situation was/is physical (all down to genetics)...I have to deal with it everyday. Ignoring it made it into the monster it became.

And now Dr. Benningfield steps down. Sorry if I'm getting my half-ass counselor on today. Clearly this has struck a nerve.
Old 03.19.2009, 03:48 PM   #28
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Real robots don't get bored, you half-cast puppet.

who said I was bored?? I am self-sufficient and generate 99.0583% of my own entertainment. I would just hate to see any portion of the remaining 0.9417% dwindle.

this board is dangerously close to becoming homogeneous. the last thing we need is everybody being nice and getting along for fuck's sake. save the prayer circles for sunday mornings.

ontopic: best thread ever
Old 03.19.2009, 03:48 PM   #29
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Your link game is shaky. Short circuit no doubt.
Old 03.19.2009, 03:50 PM   #30
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

fix't. I type out my own forum code; sometimes it gets wonky.

:sad:
Old 03.19.2009, 03:55 PM   #31
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
I think I've become a better and different person in the past few months. Incidentally, I've posted here less and less as that has happened. But let's not confuse correlation with causation...
Old 03.19.2009, 03:56 PM   #32
sarramkrop

If you were an efficient robot, not this pale (to keep it a bit ethnic) imitation of the real deal, you would be able to generate your own entertainment without the help of other posters.*

*There's a secret message hidden inside that post.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.19.2009, 04:00 PM   #33
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
*There's a secret message in that post.

I clicked on every single word...nothing happened.

# Disallows all robots
User-agent: *
Disallow: /
Old 03.19.2009, 04:02 PM   #34
gualbert
the end of the ugly

gualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I am self-sufficient and generate 99.0583% of my own entertainment.
Lucky man.
Wouldn't you share those 99.0583% with the Board, or do you jealously keep them for yourself?
gualbert is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.19.2009, 04:04 PM   #35
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
^ I hope you are aware that you are asking for pictures of him jerking off.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.19.2009, 04:05 PM   #36
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gualbert
Lucky man.
Wouldn't you share those 99.0583% with the Board, or do you jealously keep them for yourself?
I'm sorry, but no. I'm happy being a cuntish prick and care very little for explaining myself.

ps: who the hell are you?
Old 03.19.2009, 04:11 PM   #37
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
shit man! that's gualbert!

motherfucker's got mad repp! he slices AND dices
he slips on banana peels

fuck. homogeneity....

where are all the people who love to RAWK OUT????????? so much drone/ambient/bleepbloop shit. you can't RAWK OUT! where's the catharsis in SUNN? I find none! I find the sound of death imminent!

fuck your snakey wrangling! Your puckered indie anus!

sonic youth's new album better fucking ROCK
Old 03.19.2009, 04:14 PM   #38
gualbert
the end of the ugly

gualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's asses
Rob says it, I'm gualbert.
The rest of the message is not quite clear to me.
Old 03.19.2009, 04:17 PM   #39
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the diarrhea is making my brain parcel ingoherent memes, trained together like a locomotive of lunch meat, like how kiley mingue used to do the locomotion, by which she meant she grabbed each of her abnormaly large pussy labia and did a little cha cha manouver

it increased the spread of her pussy funk in the air to do so

rotation increases percolation

snatch from down under

and she would shove her fingers up her asshole and give herself a dirty sanchez cuz the smll of fetid
duckbutter
creams her jeans
and the dance goes on and on

and her fat thighslappers engorge
Old 03.19.2009, 04:21 PM   #40
gualbert
the end of the ugly

Are you Lee Ranaldo?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth