Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Well this is sweet......
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.08.2006, 07:58 PM   #1
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
It's only a matter of time......Christ.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12225188/
Old 04.08.2006, 08:17 PM   #2
trance feeeedback
children of satan

trance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's asses
I look forward to the middle east becoming part of America.............

"sound is god"-Ravi Shankar.

FREE TIBET!
trance feeeedback is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.08.2006, 08:27 PM   #3
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Kuwait & Saudi Arabia are practically parts of America already with all the bases that we have there. I absolutely do not trust Saudi Arabian leaders though. It's tragic that all this is going on simply because of the inherency of energy companies, but what is one to do?

it's not like we can pull out of Iraq now anyway.

Iraq was a major blunder. Getting involved in the Middle East, in general, was a bonehead move.

Now that we're there, we can't get out. Certain power-brokers want us to stay & waging war on Iran may seemingly prolong our stay in the short term, but it is the only way out. If we left Iraq now then the Shi'ites (largely based out of Iran) would gain control. The leaders of Iran should be given an ultimatum not to invade Iraq if we leave. Presumably they already have, & we did not get the desired answer.

The USA will surgically disable the bulk of Iran's military just like they did Iraq's... relatively quickly. It won't be easy to get out of there either but the more Shi'ites killed the better.

All in all, here we are at a crossroads again. Are we to believe that the U.S. is really out to do some good by decimating the Shia's base of power? Or is it yet another lie? After all, we have covertly been dealing with these Shi'ite terrorists ever since the 51 Iranian Hostages were taken....for 25 years or so now. By attacking them, I guess we'll be destroying a lot of evidence that we've been playing both sides of the fence. Everything we've done so far in Iraq has only helped the Shi'ites. It's basically set up Iraq as Iran II. & that's not good. I'd like to see the Shi'as wiped out. As in genocide...as in completely eradicated. These are ultra-fundamentalists that teach their children to be suicide bombers. This is not a generalization, & I have absolutely 0% sympathy for Iran. Shi'ite Islam is their official state religion. I don't care what you think you believe, but the fact is that it has been the Shi'ites that have been stirring the big pot of bullshit over in the Middle East for centuries & if you don't believe me then you are quite simply wrong. After letting Iran know what the deal is, we should also follow that up by assassinating all the Shi'a clerics where there are Shi'a minorities in Pakistan, Qatar, the U.A.E, Kuwait & Saudi Arabia. If their followers don't snap into shape, identify & kill them as well when they try to mount a resistance.

Of course all this also means that there will most probably have to be a draft. That is, if it's to be done right. We are already spread much too thin as it is. I don't know if there are any official talks planned with Iran that may avoid this eventual war. It's been the Bush admistration's trademark to not engage in a whole lot of diplomacy as we know, even to the point of ignoring common protocol & international law. The danger in invading Iran is that the same thing that has happened in Iraq may happen there unless we have enough troops. The main danger though is that (as I pointed out above) we have been in bed with these reprehensible Shi'as for over a generation. It's difficult for me to say that I trust our administration's intentions on anything after being lied to repeatedly & the treasonous evidence against them.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.08.2006, 08:31 PM   #4
trance feeeedback
children of satan

trance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, I thought the whole point of going into Iraq was so the U.S. could surround Iran, U.S. controlled Afghanistan on one side, U.S. contolled Iraq on the other side. But something went horribly wrong with that plan.............

"sound is god"-Ravi Shankar.

FREE TIBET!
trance feeeedback is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth