Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Public Restrooms
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.11.2006, 04:35 PM   #41
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
The ones at Manchester Piccadilly station require the outlay of 20p per visit (30 - 40 cents!).
aaah they had those in ireland too. i paid and let a bunch of people in.

the stall rule is not the same as the urinal rule. i don't really give a shit (no pun intended) if someone is in the stall next to me but i totally understand the urinal thing.

Quote:

oh my god that is awesome. i would love to sit around pissing and watching people.
Cantankerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2006, 06:32 PM   #42
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself

The urinal I was using was the hairiest thing in the world- full of pubes. How the fuck can people just LOSE a bunch of pubes while pissing? It was like someone had thrown an afro wig into the urinal. Needless to say, I was too disconcerted to piss, and left, sickened.

Discuss.

i'll discuss the heart of the matter-- who says people lose their pubes while pissing?

you need to use some imagination to figure out how those pubes get lost

yes, it's true.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth