Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page NYC Protest Anyone?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.03.2011, 09:33 AM   #21
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I've been out of town and strangely do not feel compelled to join this group. Someone now seems intent on leading them into group arrests again and again. I follow Abbie Hoffman when he said it was "the duty of the revolutionary to stay out of jail". In my mind they should be picketing at the Yankees games not blocking traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge on a saturday? If the goal is to fuck up the movement of capital, you do it M-Th, not on saturday. As this picks up some energy around the country, let's see I predict 1. provacateurs do something very violent and ugly to make them look bad and give the fascist media something to rant about. 2. media-appointed leaders will start popping up on the corporate media, possibly celebrity connected. did you see where Ray Kelly claims the NYPD can shot down a civilian jetliner? Does the NYPD have the legal right to own surface to air missles?
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2011, 01:02 PM   #22
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
just wait till OPEC graps the peoples by their balls
people worldwide will be financially crippeld

you won't have no money to pay fuel for your car to go to work
or energy bills ect.

OPEC = domino-power-system
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2011, 04:06 PM   #23
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30

lol. fucking dolphin.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2011, 04:45 PM   #24
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Proposed list of demands for occupy Wall Street Movement:

https://www.occupywallst.org/forum/p...all-st-moveme/

I'm sorry, but this list is ridiculously stupid. Almost seems like a joke.

you have been brainwashed by the media.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2011, 06:39 PM   #25
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I found this looking around their site:

http://nycga.cc/2011/10/02/arts_and_...utes/#comments

poetpiet on October 3, 2011 at 11:29 am said:
protest culture is not in intent but in effect an evil conspiracy to urbanize the young and innocent … give that decrepit old parasite conglomememerate some much needed vitality infusion …. try tie a few tasty morsels down for the much needed billboard cachet … .keep them hungry, on their toes and raging. No need to push the best to the front line so they can be done worst to, spilling into the street is quite inevitable for anything approaching crowd condition …. easy pickings for the orcs of global crowd control HQ
What motivates me to warn you is a closer look at what the livestream editors choose to present as tieovers for the down time .. intermission filler as it were. There is for instance the …
spanish protest culture footage over a
Sonic Youth song called ‘rocks’.

A few remarks on what goes on without saying:
Already pleasantly suprised by the relaxed and harmonious strum/style mix on that song (protest culture uses much angrier tunes on the whole) i prick up my ears when i hear ‘rocks’ in the lyrics and try catch a few snips so i can find all of the lyrics and the band name.
rocks — and the way humans relate to rocks .. being both substrate and vector of, that is relating to all being .. usually poorly — being THE main theme of my work, i look a little closer.
as an excercise i shall take their words and twist them ever so slightly yet come up with entirely opposed world views and much differing practices.
—- “We’ve come together to gather stars. Shooting up stones our powdered hearts”.
me: We’ve come together to gather stones. Powdered they rootnshoot (green) like the UPstarTs we heart.
For info bout powdered rock composted see my playlist ‘natural’
XGiF2zLu39U
from the egyptian uprising …. seems way more sympathetic … but that may just be cause i don’t know what they’re saying.
“Lights on the stones on backed up drain. Warped lovers loosed on languid stain. We’ve come together to gather stars. Shooting up stones our powdered hearts. . Dead or alive. There’s danger. The dead are all right, with me. We’re not gonna run away,. We’re not gonna leave you stranger. Turn the light on, yr lonely love. . Camera on the haunted stones. ….”
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2011, 06:07 AM   #26
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
here to make the big picture simple and understanable for everyone

for the future

and to all american democrates and republicans
we don't live in the 1970 or 1980 lowbrain voters era

we are in 2011
we see trough LONGDISTANCE ABUSE and all you people are filmed and put on tv to compleet the sad show of double gamed lies
you only fooling yourself in front of the future

Old 10.04.2011, 11:29 AM   #27
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 10.04.2011, 11:39 AM   #28
jon boy
invito al cielo

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....47717#comments

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 10.07.2011, 01:15 PM   #29
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
for those who claim not to understand this protest movement, stop being pretentiously facetious, we all know what its about. Corporations have been running this country (I'd say ruining but that presupposes the US was ever any good in the first place ) for over a hundred years, and we all know the consequences and live with them daily.

I support these protests, its nice to see people rally against the Shitstem, however lets get real, could 99% actually agree with even one thing this movement wants? Honestly, most Americans LIKE corporations, and so this movement is not like what happens in Paris, or Athens, or London, no, this is America, I'm fucking surprised that no corporations have stepped up yet as the "official corporate sponsor of the Occupy Wall Street/Occupy DC/Occupy LA movement"

I'd join em but in LA protesting isn't like it was in the days of good Dr King, you just end up in the County, and in those dungeons people could care less about activism, all they care about is drama and ass beatings

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 01:47 PM   #30
gast30
invito al cielo

protets seems like a neverending pelgrimage

what does help better is action in the financial system

1. become vegaterian
2. don't buy products tested on animals
3. stay fit and healty don't use pharmacutical products, medication ect
4. buy ecological products
5. only be interested in modern information, no old information pollution nonsense talk
6.be brave and stop the abuse of the weak
7. accept your animal origin and live in peace with yourself
8. live evolution simulair in adapting in the best possible way you can
9. don't accept powercunstruction develloped by sapian groups
10. use to brainpotential to the max and pioneer where you can

viola if everyone stopped protesting world wide and started action towards a modern better life
then that reality would be realised in the history of sapian kind

ofcourse these 10 actions are not rewarded with vagina or banana (food)
so it can take a really really long time before the animal get's IT'H

well maybe you have 2 kinds of people
people who live the modern day
and the others
Old 10.07.2011, 02:20 PM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
protets seems like a neverending pelgrimage

what does help better is action in the financial system

1. become vegaterian

or: eat vegaterians

2. don't buy products tested on animals

damn straight, only buy products tested on humans

3. stay fit and healty don't use pharmacutical products, medication ect

someone forgot his meds

4. buy ecological products

i tried, but the ecology wouldn't sell them to me

5. only be interested in modern information, no old information pollution nonsense talk

this was posted too long ago, it's OLD

6.be brave and stop the abuse of the weak

but of course

7. accept your animal origin and live in peace with yourself

is it ok with you if my animal origin likes meat?

8. live evolution simulair in adapting in the best possible way you can

damn you, you misunderstood genius, your high reasoning lost me there

9. don't accept powercunstruction develloped by sapian groups

i guess?

10. use to brainpotential to the max and pioneer where you can

is this your corporate sponsor and are you a shill?

viola if everyone stopped protesting world wide and started action towards a modern better life
then that reality would be realised in the history of sapian kind

viola da gamba

ofcourse these 10 actions are not rewarded with vagina or banana (food)
so it can take a really really long time before the animal get's IT'H

vanana
bagina
are both quicker

well maybe you have 2 kinds of people
people who live the modern day
and the others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnpMrSKCWTM
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 02:21 PM   #32
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
im looking forward to the street barricades. i'm fucking fed up with this shit.
Old 10.07.2011, 03:03 PM   #33
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I got an mass email from the Philly concert people R5 that was all gleeful that the mayor was making available to the protestors there video so they could watch the Phillies game tonite, so there is definitely some people who don't get it. Sitting around watching sports, supporting the millionaires working for huge corporations...

" A bunch of the R5 staff have been getting involved with OCCUPY PHILADELPHIA at City Hall. For those not in the know : "Occupy Philadelphia is a ground up, leaderless movement acting in solidarity with the Occupy Wall Street movement. Our goal is to give a voice to the 99% of the population of our country and city that has suffered at the hand of corporate greed. We are here to peacefully and nonviolently occupy City Hall until our voices are heard. We are inviting ALL Philadelphians to join us in dialogue, action and camping." We went yesterday and it was very inspiring. We saw lots of old friends, met some new ones and it was pretty amazing to see people get together and discuss ideas in community forum. By far one of the cooler things we have had the pleasure of being apart of. Mayor Nutter announced today that the City will broadcast The Phillies game at City Hall / Occupy Philadelphia tonight. We think this is great and encourage you to come watch the game, pick up some information and talk to some of the folks down there and consider your potential involvement. It's not all too often a group of young Philadelphians get such dedicated and direct attention from our political leaders.
Old 10.07.2011, 03:19 PM   #34
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Its nice to see Americans protesting without tri-corner hats from the 18th century or Automatic weapons from the 21st century. Its nice to see though, what ive seen of the protesters they seem to be pleasant, articulate and have a decent grasp of what the problems are.

Are they actually getting near to Wall Street itself? i might be wrong but protesting in The City of London seldom ever happens.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 03:19 PM   #35
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Whats the American equivolant of Kettling? do Americans even use the word "Kettle"?

Old 10.07.2011, 03:21 PM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Whats the American equivolant of Kettling? do Americans even use the word "Kettle"?

we've been borrowing your word

http://gothamist.com/2011/10/05/occu...ters_suing.php
Old 10.07.2011, 03:29 PM   #37
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

Ah, i thought you would have a less charming, more cumbersome term to describe it. "Law Enforcement containment strategy 262" or something

Old 10.07.2011, 05:56 PM   #38
jon boy
invito al cielo

Quote:

only when being racist.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 10.08.2011, 08:19 AM   #39
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
very cool
http://972mag.com/over-1000-jews-gat...l-nidre/24808/

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2011, 08:58 AM   #40
tesla69
Banned

Quote:

in the early 90's when they'd do that to us in Berkeley it was known as 'kenneling'

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth