Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Art and depression
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.19.2011, 09:45 PM   #41
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I could've sworn it was orange.

savage clone in his teenage years?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2011, 10:52 AM   #42
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Nah Savage doesn't have a inbred look. This may be his cousin perhaps.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2011, 11:45 AM   #43
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
art and depression is something i can't match
i have placed emotions in the evolution systemsensors
so now i'm aware about life in this way translated as i think it is
i have no more problems with emotions or feelings

a lot of art or music can be therapeutic or helping with creative development in the brain
wich is ofcourse good for nerve development ans stuff
if stimulated from young age

and with the next example i want to make clear what influennce it can have on a individual

and experiment on mouses
mouse 1 has a lot of exercises to do stuff and find things
use of the mouse brain
and mouse 2 is locked up in a box has only food and water

then they investigate the brain of mouse 1
witch had developped nerve branches a lot of them
mouse 2 had no developped nerve branches

this was an experiment after the study of albert einsteins brain
it seemd that intelligent people have more developped nerve branches in the brain

this is a clear proof of the importands of creativity, play, exercises for the brain
to have more developped branches in your brain wich higher the intelligence of a person

so from art & depression to the mouse experiment and the developped brain nerves of einstein
your welcome
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2011, 02:50 PM   #44
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I see a whole generation without any nerve branches
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2011, 05:47 PM   #45
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
that can be true telsa
the future human population is having difficulties trough the industrialized experiment

for real now
there is a lot of violence on woman and childeren everywhere in the world
and people making good money
at the same time the damage done to the life surrundings of the future genrations is polluted damaged toxicated, overfished

the childeren will see all the dificulties i see
like the recent damage to the north ozon layer

i also know that people want a better future to green city's and humantraffic free population

they recently advised on tv that baby's at age 3 should be better out of the buggy and start to learn to walk and so also start motoric reflexes , balance, ect

the young years of a child are importand for the growth and development of the brain
looking at it in a sientific/biologic way at a persons body and brain growing

if childeren don't exercise when they are young
they are more likely to become fat and lazy
with al consequenses for the rest of the future childlife
Old 10.21.2011, 05:54 PM   #46
gast30
invito al cielo

yeah, the troubles of the world of the childeren the future
yeah, i know it's old news
at the same time it's 2011
all the troubles are flowing into the future
and don't think that my future is the future of cleaning up shit from rich industrial high brain
if they have the high brain to make shit
i assume they have the high brain
to clean up their own shit
Old 10.21.2011, 07:18 PM   #47
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Sports - Never enjoyed them much, either (sans soccer). However, the older I get the more I am able to acknowledge them as being an art form...at least to some people. Like painting, an athlete can develop his/her own style. Anyone can paint, anyone can play sports...not everyone can be great at either. But still, yeah, sports tend to be boring.

Fashion - I like it + failed to see anything wrong with it. Sure, sometimes it looks bad...but then again...

Clubs - Eh, tend to avoid them in most cases. But only because I don't enjoy dancing or music created for the sole purpose of dancing. Still, I can see how some people view these things as a form of artistic expression. Just not a world I identify with much.

Drugs - They have their places of importance. Still, those that can't control their drug intake are usually best left avoided. I don't care unless the problems of others begin to effect me personally. Seldom is this actually the case.

Money - Gosh damn, I wish I could do all the things I wanna do without it.

Mainstream anything - I'm not going to down on anything just because it's successful. That said, I think a lot of folks have are a bit confused as to what qualifies as mainstream. I mean, Sonic Youth for example...they may not be mainstream in their outlook toward art/music, but as a band they are very mainstream. Matters not. Nickelback sucks, but then again so does Animal Collective (who are mainstream to me). I've never really known where to draw the line with this or why a line even matters. If something peaks my interest, I'll pay attention to it.

Sexualization - Blah

Gender roles - Blah

Advertising - Even the non-mainstream artists have got to get word out somehow.
Old 12.20.2019, 06:09 PM   #48
zedius
children of satan

zedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asses
Google just told me my password on this site is compromised and I have to change it, and while I was here I stumbled across this thread. I'm 37, married, 2 cute toddlers, and I don't feel this way any more. I'm busy and stressed out but the last thing on my mind is wallowing over any overbearing sense of isolation. Hope all of you feel better too!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth