Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page >>the last movie you watched
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.21.2010, 11:09 AM   #12841
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
I agree with Adam in the respect that people are too preoccupied with their grown-up toys (iphones, blackberry, HDTV et al) than actually exploring and finding art that speaks to them and sides with their personality. I have a feeling this generation will grow up to be mindless zombies, glued to their facebook page and that's depressing.

The biggest annoyance ever is when I'm with someone and they sit and text. I'll throw that £400 iPhone out of the window and see how they survive.

don't you agree with me about Kristen Bell?
Old 10.21.2010, 12:53 PM   #12842
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I know exactly what you mean, Derek. It almost seems like everyone I know IRL make all of their life's decisions based on what'd look cool on their Facebook page.

I mean, is a relationship even official anymore unless it's on Facebook? I hate to say it, but I truly think the answer is - "hardly".

The sad thing is, there are so many trendy-fucks (I'm not saying I'm completely innocent...but I'm a Juggalo, c'mon...I can't be that trendy) that post on, and on, and on about how cool they are. When really, they're just so oblivious, and their knowledge is pety.

I guess it's better than being glued to the TV though. There's not much more that infuriates me than scheduled, and often-censored programming.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2010, 01:01 PM   #12843
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
so nobody else RE: Kristen Bell?

where's davesnotdead? My boy dave would be in full creep mode right now.
Old 10.21.2010, 01:07 PM   #12844
noisereductions
invito al cielo

speaking of which, Joe you realize yr in the same movie as Kristen Bell? How hot is that?
Old 10.21.2010, 01:33 PM   #12845
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
..a
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2010, 03:10 PM   #12846
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
don't you agree with me about Kristen Bell?
To an extent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I guess it's better than being glued to the TV though. There's not much more that infuriates me than scheduled, and often-censored programming.
At least on TV I can watch documentaries or Simpsons re-runs etc. What can I do on facebook? Find out that Jeremy Smith is on the bus and is bored lol?
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2010, 03:27 PM   #12847
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
What can I do on facebook? Find out that Jeremy Smith is on the bus and is bored lol?

oh shit! He is??? Arrgh! This is what I get for wasting time on a forum with you jerks. Laterzzz
Old 10.21.2010, 04:05 PM   #12848
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Never had a cellphone, never will have one. Don't see the point, honestly, unless I'm going on a long road trip where they absolutely will not be phones anywhere on the highway. I only use Facebook now for email, mainly. I've hid nearly everyone's status except about 5 people, a few of which who post on here anyway!... Most people are so cold, distant, desesntized, impersonal, etc. now. That's the stupid grown up toy/cell phone "culture". I don't relate with anyone. I grew up with NOTHING so I've had to work hard; nearly all my peers have had everything handed to them, yet post every other day about how broke they are, how they're in debt big time, and it makes no sense to me. I can't relate with anyone, and if you have any success, anything going on for you, you're an "asshole" since you're not hanging out and getting drunk and acting like a retard... and wallowing in the same self-loathing feeling-sorry-for-yourself depressive little hole with all your cool buddies, who can only comprehend shitty 3 chord awful punk rock and automatically write off anything that they might have to listen to more than once, meanwhile insulting everyone else's tastes even though they're 32 and live at fuckng home and have nothing going on for themselves so they have to insult other people to feel good about their own shitty lives, thier fucking claim to fame being a fucking E WRESTLING CHAMPINO, stupid fucking prick. So many people only care about simple things that get in, do its simple easy-to-understand thing, and get out. Fuck anything "intellectual", fuck anything that might make someone actually ,y'know, think. THat might take a bit of work to fully comprehend and appreciate. These people only bother with things they can "get" immediately.. if not, they're usually the exact opposite, fucking elitist pricks who act like they're sooooooo smart... what the fuck? Why can't people just like what they like and stop worrying about their fucing "status", what their liking of something says about them as a person? Who gives a fuck? Why does just about everyone have the SAME EXACT TASTE? It's like, most people don't have a real opinion, or only say things that are contrary (for example, "OH, A BUNCH OF LAMEASS PEOPLE LIKE SLIPKNOT SO, THEY SUCK! EVEN THOUGH I'VE NEVER HEARD ANY OF THEIR SONGS!"). It's hard to find honest, cool people. My real life "best friend" can't return my fucking phone calls or emails because he's 24 and has never held a girl's hand so he's now reccomending movies he hates and pretends to like them to get the attention of some ugly ass stupid girl he needs the attention of to feel like less of a loser, even though his own family hates him because he's such a horrible son/nephew and won't even get ahold of them unless he needs money, and everyone makes fun of him for going to art school since he's a shitty artist, I have spent years doing so many wonderful amazing things for him and I was in the hospital recently and he hasn't even CALLED me to check and see how I'm doing because he's too busy making horrible paintings, fucking around on his iphone (which he has no reason to have, since he doesn't have any friends to call, except me, and he doesn't call me). People make me sick. He lives in some fucking pretend world. What a joke. I didn't put him in my latest movies or my latest albums and he bitches about them but I honestly asked him a thousand fucking times and he wouldn't even take 2 seconds to reply. I have a concert next Saturday and he always makes a big deal about how he loooooooooves to play live -- probably in the hopes that if he talks loud enough, a girl might accidentally hear him and think he's "kewl" even though the only thing he likes is shit I got him into and he only gets ahold of me when he is runnin' low on culture and entertainment, knowing I'm going to burn him a thousand cd's and dvd's to sustain his existence for anoter few months... but, hey, he won't even fucking get ahold of me despite LOVIN' TO PLAY LIVEEEEEEEEEE, cuz you know, he's so busy, he works at a library 10 hours a week making minimum wage nad sits on his ass, he's never had to work a day in his life, his aunt ran into me last week and just made fun of him and said how awful of a human being he is and how his MILLIONAIRE mom is going to be cutting him off really soon and how happy she was. His aunt actually told me that she wishes I was his nephew, which was fucking hilarious, but also sad! He's probably just waiting for me to die since I'm leaving all my movies to him.

Anyway

Anyway..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2010, 04:13 PM   #12849
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
I always know what friends you're talking about straight off the bat, it's like I'm in some secret club or something hah.

Fuck the world basically.
Old 10.21.2010, 04:14 PM   #12850
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
xxx

Old 10.21.2010, 04:14 PM   #12851
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

basically, Derek. We need to be real life friends! Hahaha. Just fucking sit around and chat Kayo dot and Jon Jost all day. Fcuk!

Old 10.21.2010, 04:17 PM   #12852
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

ASHES OF TIME - 6/10

The only Wong Kar Wai film I hadn't already seen. It's all over the place. It's nuts. I dunno what to think! His films usually have really odd editing, see also Chunking Express and 2046. He makes some stylistic choices I don't always approve of, but what can I say? He's a masterful director, and it's always a pleasure to watch his films. This is a mess, but an interesting one.

Old 10.21.2010, 04:25 PM   #12853
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
speaking of which, Joe you realize yr in the same movie as Kristen Bell? How hot is that?

I don't even know who that is.
Old 10.21.2010, 04:27 PM   #12854
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
I don't even know who that is.

Old 10.21.2010, 04:32 PM   #12855
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
no hotlinking noisered. how ironic, no hotlinking when you're linking a girl you think is hot.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2010, 04:32 PM   #12856
Derek
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
basically, Derek. We need to be real life friends! Hahaha. Just fucking sit around and chat Kayo dot and Jon Jost all day. Fcuk!
You forgot the buttfucking.

Hah, I'm actually nicer in real life than on the internet, but isn't that true for everyone?
Old 10.21.2010, 04:36 PM   #12857
noisereductions
invito al cielo

(Kristen Bell, right)
Old 10.21.2010, 04:39 PM   #12858
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Can't we just make it a threesome?

(@ Derek + Mada Yelooc)
Old 10.21.2010, 04:40 PM   #12859
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

NR, I still don't know who that is. But I'd definitely fuck her face, if single, and given the opportunity.
Old 10.21.2010, 04:41 PM   #12860
Derek
invito al cielo

Quote:
Can't we just make it a threesome?
Okay Joe, I'll fly to Indiana and meet Adam then we'll drive up and get you kay?

We could listen to tons of ICP, Kayo Dot and Beefheart and all will be well.
543593633640641642 643 6446456466536937431143 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth