kill_yr_evol_sister ain't too shabby
anyone like it???

i do!

(the killers -- When you were young)

kill_yr_evol_sister is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 09:05 PM   #2
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
i couldnt stand "somobdy told me that you had a boyfreind that looked like my girlfre....yadda yadda"
but i liked mr. brightside alot. i thought it was very sad.
i'll look for this one on youtube
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 09:59 PM   #3
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
I dunno if I've heard it yet
I probably have though.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 10:04 PM   #4
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
I heard so much positive buzz about the Killers, how they were supposed to be this great new Indie band and blah blah blah. But when I finally heard there music, it sucked!!!! They were one of the worst bands I have ever heard. Too new wave. It sounds like indie rock in only the slightest of definitions. But it sounds more akin to the crappy new wave bullshit that was so popular during the 80's.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 10:24 PM   #5
contort:myself
little trouble girl

contort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to behold
duran duran

http://75orlessrecords.com
our record label
buy our latest album
so that they can pay us
contort:myself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 10:15 AM   #6
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
yes. meh

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 07:18 PM   #7
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
I go back and forth on the killers; sometimes I'm in the mood for it, and sometimes it just makes me think about how there are probably a bunch of abercrombie kids listening to them at the same time as me... I try not to be "anti-mall", because it always seems like anyone who is is just trying to look cool, but I can't help it, they just leave a bad taste in my mouth...
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 09:57 PM   #8
contort:myself
little trouble girl

contort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to behold
there's nothing wrong with being "anti-mall"

fuck malls. they make me want to kick things. like babies. and the elderly. and cacti.

I'd suggest to start burning them down if i didn't think the f.b.i. was monitoring my every word, so i was kidding and don't do the thing i suggested.

and also it is totally not opposite day.

http://75orlessrecords.com
our record label
buy our latest album
so that they can pay us
contort:myself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 11:02 PM   #9
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
god they are horrible.
Old 07.21.2006, 11:13 PM   #10
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
I've heard a few people call these guys "Indie". I thought that was funny.
Old 07.22.2006, 01:46 AM   #11
IntoTheGroovey
bad moon rising

IntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to allIntoTheGroovey is a name known to all
they're worse than hitler.
Old 07.22.2006, 08:25 AM   #12
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by contort:myself
there's nothing wrong with being "anti-mall"

fuck malls. they make me want to kick things. like babies. and the elderly. and cacti.

I'd suggest to start burning them down if i didn't think the f.b.i. was monitoring my every word, so i was kidding and don't do the thing i suggested.

and also it is totally not opposite day.

no, no, I know there is nothing wrong with being anti-mall, burn the place down... or better yet, try this:
http://www.break.com/index/bubblebandits.html
Old 07.22.2006, 09:24 AM   #13
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
i heard it... same old same old..."radiocatchy"

i will do well for them i think.

this is not a good thing.
Old 07.22.2006, 09:26 AM   #14
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
the new killers song sounds like it could also be a track on rather ripped!
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2006, 09:38 AM   #15
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
the new killers song sounds like it could also be a track on rather ripped!
That counts as an improvement then?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2006, 09:47 AM   #16
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
it wasn't a value judgement, more of an observation (about rather ripped)
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2006, 11:10 AM   #17
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
it wasn't a value judgement, more of an observation (about rather ripped)

yeah, I wouldn't say that meant Killers are getting better, but more that Rather Ripped isn't quite living up to the SY standard...
Old 07.22.2006, 11:33 AM   #18
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Not that i even thought about that.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2006, 11:36 AM   #19
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
I heard it one the radio t'other day. I don't really remember much about it except that I didn't think it was that great and I loved the last album too. I'll probably buy the new album but it'll probably suck .

Meh well

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2006, 11:40 AM   #20
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Whether you like them or not though, it's about time they came out with a new one. They sucked the life out of the first album, everybody knows every song off of it now...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth