Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page What's the most irritating song in the world right now?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.03.2007, 01:06 AM   #61
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePuppetBoy

So far I can't find any radio stations that play the really good suff.

89.1 plays a really diverse selection, it's Carleton University's station. And 107.9 isn't bad sometimes, but they only play heavy stuff and rap, but a lot of it's good stuff. I'm stuck with the radio since my parents car doesn't have a tape deck.
Old 01.03.2007, 01:17 AM   #62
Kylerobert
bad moon rising

Kylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's asses
i really enjoy nelly furtado's new song.. not the maneater one
Kylerobert is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2007, 01:26 AM   #63
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
I will give nelly furtado's new singles the benefit of the doubt anallow this: they are catchy as shit.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2007, 02:31 AM   #64
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
I will give nelly furtado's new singles the benefit of the doubt anallow this: they are catchy as shit.

I haven't heard any of her stuff since I was a young lad. I don't like it how she uses everyday lines to make her music catchier, it makes it seem like a business hoax. "Turn off the lights" is heard every or practically every day, so when people hear the line they think of the song. I really can't voice myself too much on her since I only heard about 2 of her songs though
Old 01.03.2007, 02:54 AM   #65
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
That song that the chick from the Black Eyed Peas does. GRRRRRRR.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2007, 05:00 AM   #66
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
london calling has always made my blood boil.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2007, 03:52 PM   #67
nomowish
children of satan

nomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
What the fuck? Not one to criticize music tastes, but with such terrible taste.. c'mon!

I'm not offended at all, I expected a comment like this. My taste isn't terrible (I'm an SY fan for crying out loud), I'm just tolerable of certain things. People need to shape up and appreciate the Ferg'.
nomowish is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2007, 04:16 PM   #68
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I've not been impressed with the Ferg album all the way through, but bits of it are ok. I finally got over the 'what the jesussing fuck is this all about?' with that Stefani single the other day, and once that hurdle's jumped it's a grand tune. More power to you, Mr Mowish.

Although I think you must've missed out on the impeccable brilliantness of the MCR album if you think rock didn't produce anything brilliant last year. Otherwise, I'd agree entirely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2007, 04:40 PM   #69
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Although I think you must've missed out on the impeccable brilliantness of the MCR album if you think rock didn't produce anything brilliant last year. Otherwise, I'd agree entirely.

It helped me pass those kidney stones last year since it was so good.
Old 01.04.2007, 12:45 AM   #70
nomowish
children of satan

nomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I've not been impressed with the Ferg album all the way through, but bits of it are ok. I finally got over the 'what the jesussing fuck is this all about?' with that Stefani single the other day, and once that hurdle's jumped it's a grand tune. More power to you, Mr Mowish.

Boy, no one likes that Gwen single (or her album). I have yet to hear it on the radio, even after requesting it. I once caught the last 10 or so seconds of the video on VH1 though. And I tried and failed to watch her live performance of the song on some music show (her voice was louder than the instrumental; it sounded so awkward. Anyway I look forward to finally hearing the studio version. And I just might buy the album simply because it's so panned (I hope I'm one of the few audiences for it).

I missed... My Chemical Romance... is that MCR? There's a (Pop)Rock station here in Miami but I never listen to it (I'll start this year). The only videos I watch - when I feel like watching them on TV - are for Rap and R&B. Apparently I'll watch nothing without voluptuous babes.... or Chris Cunningham, Spike Jonze, and Michel Gondry and the like behind the camera.
nomowish is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2007, 12:51 AM   #71
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomowish
Boy, no one likes that Gwen single (or her album). I have yet to hear it on the radio, even after requesting it. I once caught the last 10 or so seconds of the video on VH1 though. And I tried and failed to watch her live performance of the song on some music show (her voice was louder than the instrumental; it sounded so awkward. Anyway I look forward to finally hearing the studio version. And I just might buy the album simply because it's so panned (I hope I'm one of the few audiences for it).

I missed... My Chemical Romance... is that MCR? There's a (Pop)Rock station here in Miami but I never listen to it (I'll start this year). The only videos I watch - when I feel like watching them on TV - are for Rap and R&B. Apparently I'll watch nothing without voluptuous babes.... or Chris Cunningham, Spike Jonze, and Michel Gondry and the like behind the camera.

I don't mind Gwen at all! Yeah, MCR=My Chemical Romance. They're soooo overrated. I don't really listen to stations other than college ones, because I hate how the stations are payed to play certain artists. Capitalism shouls have nothing to do with exposure
Old 01.04.2007, 01:09 AM   #72
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Dontcha wish yr mom was hot like me
Dontcha wish yr mom sucked cock like me
DONTCHA!!!

That one.
Old 01.04.2007, 03:43 AM   #73
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Dontcha wish yr mom was hot like me
Dontcha wish yr mom sucked cock like me
DONTCHA!!!

That one.

Look into the song message krastian! Evidentally there's some key points in the song and there's tonnes of imagery. They're demonstrating desensitization and vulgarity in their song in a very suddle, sarcastic manner. It's about how far this culture has taken meaningless vulgar jokes like this whole "yr mom" retort you often hear. It also is a sarcatic hit at jealousy itself and how sexual appeal dominates the youth's minds. It's really about individualism and not conforming to the economically holistic trend of sexual exposure!
Old 01.04.2007, 07:35 AM   #74
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
I don't mind Gwen at all! Yeah, MCR=My Chemical Romance. They're soooo overrated. I don't really listen to stations other than college ones, because I hate how the stations are payed to play certain artists. Capitalism shouls have nothing to do with exposure

See, personally, I've only ever heard whiny little indie kids/ hardcore kids whinge about how much they dislike MCR and how over-rated they are. And I heard some songs, and downloaded some things, and was surprised to find they are an actual rock group without 'the fear of the chorus' which strikes so many. I know one person, other than me, who loves MCR, and everyone else I know hates them. Which is important. Very important.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 01.04.2007, 08:15 AM   #75
compulsive diarrhea, jico
100%

compulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's asses
due to the fact that all the radio stations covered in my area suck, i dont listen them.
compulsive diarrhea, jico is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2007, 08:19 AM   #76
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
See, personally, I've only ever heard whiny little indie kids/ hardcore kids whinge about how much they dislike MCR and how over-rated they are. And I heard some songs, and downloaded some things, and was surprised to find they are an actual rock group without 'the fear of the chorus' which strikes so many. I know one person, other than me, who loves MCR, and everyone else I know hates them. Which is important. Very important.
I'm neither a kid nor indie but still find MCR to be cack.Do i get a prize?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2007, 08:27 AM   #77
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
I'm neither a kid nor indie but still find MCR to be cack.Do i get a prize?

Self-satisfaction or a puppy, it's up to you.

Quote:
Old 01.04.2007, 08:33 AM   #78
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
What sort of puppy is it?
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2007, 08:44 AM   #79
Glice
invito al cielo

This one:

[actual puppy may differ, subject to terms and conditions]

Quote:
Old 01.04.2007, 08:58 AM   #80
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Take the puppy, porky!
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth