Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Blind Melon reunion
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.25.2007, 10:36 PM   #1
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
all 4 of them except for the singer are reuniting and touring with a new singer. Thoughts?

My personal thoughts are excitement, because I happen to think they were an amazing rock band, one of the best. They will have a new singer but I do not care because 4 musicians in that band are unbelievable. Only question is will they be doing their new songs from their new album, or old ones?
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2007, 11:34 PM   #2
timtimtim
children of satan

timtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud of
i never got into them much but it's similar to the doors reunion and the alic ein chains reunion which i had different reactions to.
The doors seemed like a desperate atempt to make money and was plagued with lawsuits and now the dude from fuel is singing.
the alice in chains reunion appeared to be moreso as a tribute and for fun. I saw them becaus ea friend had won tickets to a show and it was pretty good.
timtimtim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2007, 11:41 PM   #3
timtimtim
children of satan

timtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud oftimtimtim has much to be proud of
the replacement guy did well and it Jerry cantrell seemed to be the more influencial song writer making it more credible.
Even though I don't think that it's completely shit that they reunited, I still thought it was lame when i heard about it
timtimtim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2007, 12:17 AM   #4
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
"it's always a fucking travesty with you!"

pretty much sums it up.
Old 03.26.2007, 12:32 AM   #5
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
"it's always a fucking travesty with you!"

pretty much sums it up.

yes!

they should've just said "fuck it" and gone bowling.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2007, 12:33 AM   #6
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
yes!

they should've just said "fuck it" and gone bowling.
what a bunch of carpet pissers.
Old 03.26.2007, 12:42 AM   #7
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
fucking nihilists.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 03.26.2007, 12:43 AM   #8
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

this (reunion) is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!

when they fail to sell tickets:

"vhere is the fucking money, promoter?"
Old 03.26.2007, 12:47 AM   #9
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

shannon hoon would return from the dead and be like "NOBODY FUCKS WITH DE HOON!"

what is dis shit?!?! what is dis reunion BULL shit!?

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 03.26.2007, 12:50 AM   #10
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
shannon hoon would return from the dead and be like "NOBODY FUCKS WITH DE HOON!"

what is dis shit?!?! what is dis reunion BULL shit!?
i fucks you in the ass, i fucks you in the ass...
Old 03.26.2007, 01:11 AM   #11
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Shannon wasn't the only vocalist in Blind Melon either. There were 3

I still can't wait though. I wonder, Tones of home, Soak the sin, Paper Scratcher, Deserted. I'd kill to hear those performed live. I had tickets to see them in 95 but I got my money back cause he died
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2007, 02:50 AM   #12
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
Shannon wasn't the only vocalist in Blind Melon either. There were 3

I still can't wait though. I wonder, Tones of home, Soak the sin, Paper Scratcher, Deserted. I'd kill to hear those performed live. I had tickets to see them in 95 but I got my money back cause he died
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Old 03.26.2007, 02:56 AM   #13
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

i wish i was the bee girl but i'm not fat enough.
Old 03.26.2007, 06:00 AM   #14
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
apparently stiltskin are reuniting too, KILLER! w00t!
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2007, 11:49 AM   #15
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I took a shower this morning.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2007, 11:56 AM   #16
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
flog that horse till it starts to smell.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2007, 11:59 AM   #17
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I was always oddly moved to know that the singer from Blind melon scored his potent, too-pure drugs at NUMBERS in Houston texas, where they played before driving to New Orleans where he OD'd on the road.

Houston - the shit is pure, so know yr limits!

has anyone ever known of a melon that can see?
Old 03.26.2007, 12:00 PM   #18
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
all 4 of them except for the singer are reuniting and touring with a new singer. Thoughts?

My personal thoughts are excitement, because I happen to think they were an amazing rock band, one of the best. They will have a new singer but I do not care because 4 musicians in that band are unbelievable. Only question is will they be doing their new songs from their new album, or old ones?

Take That are reuniting, all 5 of them except for Robbie Williams. Thoughts?

My personal thoughts are indifference, because I happen to think that they were a typical boy band, one like the rest. They won't hve a new singer but I do not care because 4 teen idols in that band are disposable. Only question (for the fans I guess) is will the be doing their new songs from their new album, or old ones?
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth