Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page So hi
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.15.2017, 05:54 PM   #1
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
How ya doing?

Shall I make the typical complaint that the board is dead??

I came back today to read some old old advice I was given here 9 years ago...

What's new, who's still here? Was Robin Hood a real person???????

I'm going to New York in a few weeks, any tips?

Ok bye
Old 02.15.2017, 05:58 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ha ha ha ha

hey

new york tips... stay away from trump tower?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2017, 07:11 PM   #3
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
but seriously.. catch a connection to another town

go to denver! legal weed, great beer, great-looking people (everyone is in insane shape, seriously, it's bananas)

go to new orleans! great music, great food, cheap, do what you wanna

take a train to DC. it's a sleepy town for sure esp. vs. new amsterdam but great FREE museums (unlike NY where you pay & pay & pay). dc has been totally gentrified though but maybe do 3 days solid at those museums. some really great collections. since you're an anthro-person you might like the NMAI. at night there are a bunch of places for music. haven't lived there in a while. the whole town vibe is small/not raucus but it has its delights and won't frazzle you like new york can. also, the metro is actually clean. even though it catches fire some times.

catch a bus out west from denver and see the massive extension of the country. go the the beaches in san diego. check out hellay, san francisco, portlandia, seattle, cross over to vancouver

or from new york go north-- toronto, montreal... oh the food in montreal...

ok ha ha ha

sorry if this is not helpful
Old 02.16.2017, 09:40 AM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
welcome back. robin hood was as real as Jesus.

When you got to NYC, have a great time!
Old 02.16.2017, 09:45 AM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
When you got to NYC, have a great time!
where, though?

starbucks?

just in case, tell her what to visit in houston. which i hear has a lot of great stuff. do you have to pay for the museums? also, food is like, as good or better only half the price? hotels, dirt cheap. seafood, bargain basement prices

'murka beats new york these days. used to be the other way around, people had to flee to new york, but no more-- now one flees new york.

the center of the culture has splintered thanks to the internet

this is great news btw. maybe a bit of nostalgia for a dead institution, but one has to embrace the future

there's more future in san francisco or portlandia these days i think. more ideas and trends coming out of there. new york got old.

and glorious denver, the new cradle of freedom, is showing the way

and viva los "flyovers". and small surprises. and memphis bbq. and massive geological formations. and the land.

buy a beater car, drive cross-country & sell it at the other end
Old 02.17.2017, 01:53 PM   #6
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Hi. Watchu think of the Minekawa/Dustin Wong stuff?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth