Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page who's going to the melbourne show on monday night???
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.19.2006, 10:58 AM   #1
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
im in melbourne a total of 22 hours, just fo the show
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2006, 05:19 PM   #2
guitarwolf
little trouble girl

guitarwolf has tongues queuing up for a rim-festguitarwolf has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
im in melbourne a total of 22 hours, just fo the show

man that's commitment coming from adelaide to see them! I've got my ticket and I'm starting to get real pumped for the show too, it will be my first time seeing them live.
guitarwolf is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 12:41 AM   #3
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
well it is possibly the last time they will come to aus, i have seen them three times previously, and well worth the trip to melbourne, i wanted to go to everyshow but finances dictate.
Old 07.20.2006, 03:05 AM   #4
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not, it's a bit too far to travel, but I hope you have a brilliant time.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 04:08 AM   #5
Fats
empty page

Fats has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
i don't have tickets but i really want to go..
my chances of going are looking pretty slim but yer, i'll give this a shot and ask; does anyone have 2 spares to the Melbourne show that they can sell to me?
i'll pay face value price + however much the booking fee was.
Fats is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 08:51 AM   #6
guitarwolf
little trouble girl

guitarwolf has tongues queuing up for a rim-festguitarwolf has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
well it is possibly the last time they will come to aus, i have seen them three times previously, and well worth the trip to melbourne, i wanted to go to everyshow but finances dictate.

yeah I would probably make the trip too if I was in your situation. I read an interview with Lee in Inpress today and the interviewer asked him if this would be the last time they were coming as many had suggested and he was slightly taken back by it and said they were not done out here yet. He also said that he may be bringing Text Of Light out here for a tour which would be very cool.
guitarwolf is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 08:59 AM   #7
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fats
i don't have tickets but i really want to go..
my chances of going are looking pretty slim but yer, i'll give this a shot and ask; does anyone have 2 spares to the Melbourne show that they can sell to me?
i'll pay face value price + however much the booking fee was.

Try Missing Link record store in Melbourne. They have SY on their list of tix for sale.

http://missinglink.net.au/index.php
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 10:42 AM   #8
Fats
empty page

Fats has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I've actually tried Missing Link but they've sold out SY tickets, apparently..

Thanks for the tip, anyway
Fats is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 02:25 AM   #9
estheral
empty page

estheral has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Does anyone have one spare ticket they want to sell???? I promised my mate one for his birthday to come with us & they sold out that day! I've already been ripped off by someone who was meant to post me the ticket but they would have been here by now - I'm desperate! Arghhhh! You'd be a life saver!
estheral is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 02:45 AM   #10
Rocekt123
empty page

Rocekt123 ain't too shabbyRocekt123 ain't too shabby
I ll be going to the show on Monday night, should be good, last few times they have played at the Forum so at the Palace may be a bit different show. I may have one spare ticket, but will know for sure on Sunday. Enjoy the show.........Rocket
Rocekt123 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 09:22 PM   #11
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarwolf
yeah I would probably make the trip too if I was in your situation. I read an interview with Lee in Inpress today and the interviewer asked him if this would be the last time they were coming as many had suggested and he was slightly taken back by it and said they were not done out here yet. He also said that he may be bringing Text Of Light out here for a tour which would be very cool.

tol tour would be awesome
Old 07.22.2006, 12:10 AM   #12
fashanu
empty page

fashanu has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
oh my god! im in adelaide and im also goin to melbourne just for the sake of the sonic youth show! its gona be so awesome, maybe we'll be on the same flight
fashanu is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2006, 04:35 AM   #13
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashanu
oh my god! im in adelaide and im also goin to melbourne just for the sake of the sonic youth show! its gona be so awesome, maybe we'll be on the same flight

ummm maybe, i fly out at one-ish on vigrin bleu
Old 07.22.2006, 06:27 AM   #14
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
terminal pharmacy, all the time i thought you're from us. wrong tho. i've never been in australia, it would be cool bee there + see sy. wow. why do you think that it should be their last time in australia. hopefully not.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2006, 06:32 AM   #15
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
terminal pharmacy, all the time i thought you're from us. wrong tho. i've never been in australia, it would be cool bee there + see sy. wow. why do you think that it should be their last time in australia. hopefully not.

it is a long way to travel, and i just heard rumours they may not come again, and i may as well be american, our fucked up leader acts as though we are austerica

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth