Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.20.2012, 05:49 PM   #32241
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
the financial markets like wallstreet and other stock exchange institutions hve no influence as it is universal
in 1 worldwide time
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2012, 06:06 PM   #32242
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
and a basic that follows fair trade principels of oxfam
to have only a weekly look forward that in the combination of extra food 6 months for in times of no food for 6 months, as basic to begin
then people are sure they have no worries about food
from there the financial starts to eco-companies who done the needed efforts to modernise, so finance will go to modernize the home, household
advised to rycle where you can
from the believe you can live peacefull be a helpfull person without religion or politics
it's a neutral and free from politics, religion, army, protitution networks, sexindustry

it got to have a forward new way of living that is joined
or else the world will fall back a sleep
and all the energy and brainwork will be for nothing
as modern gets no change to grow
that people don't believe in it
that we can be going towards there

and so take lead, let the rest of the world know that we are going forward
if they don't want to look into tomorrow
then we or i will
i'm not here to see the steps of failure over and over again
there is a modern world
and i can live in it
and find it normal that i live in it
Old 06.20.2012, 09:09 PM   #32243
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
whose.world.is.this?
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2012, 01:26 AM   #32244
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Is it sad that I want to see 'Magic Mike'?
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2012, 01:30 AM   #32245
gast30
invito al cielo

extreemist propaganda as advertisment on facebook
now holy wars are commercialized in the world of modern devellopd humans?

c'mon stop your sick ideology of hate spreading
like that isn't done enough in the past

what is it'th that the sapian don't understand
you have an animal origin
you are an animal not a messenger from god

if there is a god
then he could speak ape language
and he could speak for her/his self
Old 06.21.2012, 01:36 AM   #32246
gast30
invito al cielo

now it's gone
if i see it again
i'm going to quit facebook
these ideologies are there from where it came out from

people can change their mind and devellop towards modern way of living together and do their best to understand
Old 06.21.2012, 03:36 AM   #32247
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Mini Cheddars are becoming increasingly less cheddary
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2012, 08:31 AM   #32248
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Mini Cheddars are becoming increasingly less cheddary
Have you tried the different flavours?

I bought a pack of pickled onion Monster Munch from Tesco and they cost me 73p. I thought it was a bumper bag. But no, just a regular sized bag! 73P!

56p in Sainsbury's.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2012, 08:34 AM   #32249
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie

I bought a pack of pickled onion Monster Munch from Tesco and they cost me 73p. I thought it was a bumper bag. But no, just a regular sized bag! 73P!

56p in Sainsbury's.
I'm going to practice saying this, in the mirror, until I get it right!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2012, 09:20 AM   #32250
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

56p in Sainsbury's.

I'm appalled.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2012, 09:33 AM   #32251
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

56p in Sainsbury's.

I get mine from Tesco's, too, but only as part of their £2.50 meal deal thing. Individually they're a rip off. The taste has definitely faded compared with the originals. I've seen the BBQ and the Branston flavoured ones and should give them a go, if only to see if they've suffered a similar decline.

I'm a huge fan of beef flavoured Monster Munch but never got on with any of their other flavours.

None of this would matter if I could find a shop local to me that stocked Golden Wonder's Sausage and Tomato. Big Walkers monopoly around here.

Speaking of Tesco's, did you see their British themed sandwiches for the Jubilee? Massively overpriced with really silly names but I picked up a 'Ham and Picadilly' (ham and piccalilli, obviously) reduced to 22p at the end of the night and it was wonderful. Definitely one they should think of feeding into their standard range, at normal price/size and without the silly name.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2012, 09:49 AM   #32252
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
lol.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2012, 10:10 AM   #32253
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
A fascinating window into the junk-food culture of our pals across the lil' pond!

I'll try the fish and chips flavoUred pie, please!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2012, 10:26 AM   #32254
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm...soemthing is weird around this office. I think people may be allergic to the new salesman or something. As soon as he walks through a door, someone sneezes, and he's right there to say "bless you/salud"

weird.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2012, 10:39 AM   #32255
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
who is in the mood for religious lectures?

who ISN'T!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2012, 01:58 PM   #32256
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I get mine from Tesco's, too, but only as part of their £2.50 meal deal thing. Individually they're a rip off. The taste has definitely faded compared with the originals. I've seen the BBQ and the Branston flavoured ones and should give them a go, if only to see if they've suffered a similar decline.

I'm a huge fan of beef flavoured Monster Munch but never got on with any of their other flavours.

None of this would matter if I could find a shop local to me that stocked Golden Wonder's Sausage and Tomato. Big Walkers monopoly around here.

Speaking of Tesco's, did you see their British themed sandwiches for the Jubilee? Massively overpriced with really silly names but I picked up a 'Ham and Picadilly' (ham and piccalilli, obviously) reduced to 22p at the end of the night and it was wonderful. Definitely one they should think of feeding into their standard range, at normal price/size and without the silly name.
Can't get Golden Wonder, it's all Walkers around these parts. They don't do such an interesting range of flavours as GW.

I would recommend the Tesco value multi-pack crisps. 68p for a pack of 12!

I didn't see the Tesco Jubilee sandwiches. Although I rarely buy ready made sandwiches.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2012, 06:17 PM   #32257
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
does every girl in the world have a crush on johnny knoxville cos i do i was wondering if this is universal ?

I hope not, while that lowers the bar a great deal for men in general, it also sets an arbitrarily stupid standard for masculinity. Try again my dear

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2012, 06:19 PM   #32258
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
who is in the mood to start a cult and get all the knowhow of taxfree donations ) ?

Church of No Ma'am

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2012, 06:24 PM   #32259
gast30
invito al cielo

lol suchfriends
Old 06.21.2012, 06:28 PM   #32260
gast30
invito al cielo

i know what i'm going to do on my birthday
burn my paintings

so i can say i was part of that
lol

if someone ever asked
1113151315631603161016111612 1613 1614161516161623166317132113 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth