Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Things We Hate
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.02.2007, 02:35 AM   #1
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I was going to make a personal rant thread in the style of (s)(w)(a)(y) but I figured since we all hate so many things that we might as well put our occasional rants in one bin. Or not. It's all whatever like that.

Anyways, I'm currently really annoyed by bad irony. It's as though kids hit this age when they discover what irony means and then proceed to be as flippantly ironic in order to sound more mature and intelligent. Of course I always hated bad irony but I only now rant because I was trying to form an opinion on the internet enigma named Jeffree Star. I was trying to find out why people dig this second-rate RuPaul and then it dawned on me that it's because Star has a sense of irony about it all. He apparently employs so much irony that the lack of a message fuels the original shallow model irony in some circular, self-sustaining attention whoring. And little girls and scenesters eat it up because apparently they think that the "above it all" irony points to some hidden insight. Of course I've been around long enough to realize that irony shouldn't be taken as intelligence. Any moron can be ironic.

Also, I hate this thread. (IRONY!!)
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 02:44 AM   #2
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
do you hate my avitar? :P
Old 09.02.2007, 02:45 AM   #3
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
No, actually I like it.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 02:49 AM   #4
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
thanks
it looks cool when next to all those 80s shirts that are in at the moment.
Old 09.02.2007, 05:50 AM   #5
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
i thought that said 'fuck the sos'
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 06:27 AM   #6
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
While we're ranting:
Fuck those 80's fluro shirts that say all this attention seeking shit. 80's fashion was embarrasing and should never be brought back.
Old 09.02.2007, 06:30 AM   #7
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

my shirt says it all :P
Old 09.02.2007, 07:01 AM   #8
Onani Nic
the end of the ugly

Onani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
While we're ranting:
Fuck those 80's fluro shirts that say all this attention seeking shit. 80's fashion was embarrasing and should never be brought back.

Hopefully this isn't an international trend. I totally know what you're talking about.

This is be specific to Sydney hipsters.... fuck electro (the modular label in particular), nu-rave and the bogus white boy hip hop fasion thing.
Also fuck people flippin up the brim of their cap, unless they listen to thrash metal.

Anyone who buys one of those brand name $60 flannel shirts is an idiot.

Death to flase metal!
Old 09.02.2007, 07:07 AM   #9
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onani Nic

Anyone who buys one of those brand name $60 flannel shirts is an idiot.
Fuck yeah man, the flannel I'm wearing now was $7 at Lowes. Fucking Lowes man .
Old 09.02.2007, 07:24 AM   #10
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

i want to make one of those retro 80s shirts but it will say "I LOVE HUGH LAURIE"
Old 09.02.2007, 07:30 AM   #11
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
i want to make one of those retro 80s shirts but it will say "I LOVE HUGH LAURIE"

Hugh Laurie, eh? the king of sarcasm and wit.

yea, I hate punks who try to pick fights on city streets, because they got nothing better to do than blame everyone else for their homelessness and meth addictions.

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 07:40 AM   #12
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

I want one with a similar kind of message to yours. Like "Fuck modern fashion trends".

Like how people wear those fucking fluoro shirts and think they are an individual. What the fuck is that about?

Oh yeah and while we are ranting and swearing once more:
What is it with the link between MySpace and attention seeking behaviour? I mean MySpace sucks ass, it can blow me big time (even if we use it to host our bands stuff), but like all the fucking bulletins you see there, like "50 things about me" are full of attention seeking shit. For example some chick on my list keeps posting them EVERY FUCKING HOUR you know, it's like "Yeah we fucking get it". But it's not just that, like every response it says something along the lines of "Yeah life sucks, I'm so depressed. My family sucks and I hate everything" or "Let me tell you about the time I tried to commit suicide...wow I wish it had worked, I hate myself so much, I don't know why my bf goes out with me" (except with waaaaay more spelling mistakes and abbreviations). But here are less than 50 things about her: She lives a comfortable life with a nice guy for a boyfriend, has loads of friends and all that shit, but feels the need to use MySpace to draw attention to herself and to attract more friends. Since when has killing yourself been cool? Since when has being depressed cool?

Well, apparently a while, because it seems to be working for her, but let me tell you:
Nothing is cool about harming yourself or being depressed. Nothing is cool about violence. Thinking so makes you look like even more of a douche. Most people will feel sorry for you and think that you are in fact cool, but let me tell you that most people are tools. The important people are the ones who think that you are a whiney emo fuck.

That'll do I think.
Old 09.02.2007, 07:41 AM   #13
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

its a joke, all the retro Tee's say on them "I LOVE HOUSE" as in house music, so i thought it would be funny to have i love hugh laurie written as he is House
Old 09.02.2007, 12:34 PM   #14
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
its a joke, all the retro Tee's say on them "I LOVE HOUSE" as in house music, so i thought it would be funny to have i love hugh laurie written as he is House
oh the irony
Old 09.02.2007, 12:36 PM   #15
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Crocs
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 02:31 PM   #16
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses

afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 02:41 PM   #17
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact

i came to a conclusion that everyone should stay the fuck away from clowns. theyre vile and scary. peados.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 02:45 PM   #18
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
one word, mugabe.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 03:05 PM   #19
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Crocs

'Nuff said.

The problem with the assholes that talk about the time they tried to commit suicide is that they did not actually "try to commit suicide," they were looking for heightened credibility as scene cunts. It's funny, because you talk about "scene kids," and they GENUINELY refer to themselves as "scene," in fact... here's a quote from one such douchebag!
"Scene is about being original." (this is a couple weeks ago)
He then went on to say this (this is current):
"Yeah, I'm not really into the whole scene kid shit anymore
I dont style my hair, straight and long baby straight and long.
I only comment my friends
I might comment your picture then just fuck off
I wear tight jeans cause there comfortable not cause i'm gay or have an obsession with my sisters clothing
You fucking wigger dicks can suck my dick
YE!
HAIRSPRAY AND BACK COMBING IS FUCKING GAY"

So... now that I'm through talking about how big a douchebag that guy is... Fuck the whole crowd of lame-ohs...

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2007, 03:56 PM   #20
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I hate stepping on sugar in my kitchen.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth