Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.23.2009, 10:05 PM   #15341
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
LOL IVINS
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2009, 10:24 PM   #15342
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
^ I heard the Governor is already trying to get around that:

http://www.governor.state.ok.us/display_article.php?article_id=1234&article_type=1
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2009, 10:27 PM   #15343
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
thats really cool how they're trying to do that. the city loves them, and they love them back
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2009, 10:48 PM   #15344
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

lol
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2009, 11:11 PM   #15345
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by deflinus
thats really cool how they're trying to do that. the city loves them, and they love them back

lol
Old 04.23.2009, 11:20 PM   #15346
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevOK
^ I heard the Governor is already trying to get around that:

http://www.governor.state.ok.us/display_article.php?article_id=1234&article_type=1

lol
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2009, 02:07 AM   #15347
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
The way the guy says they are "the people's choice" totally gives away that the dude thinks the Flaming Lips suck shit.

He should post here.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2009, 04:49 AM   #15348
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
so as im reading my american history book, going over the great depression and what-not, I remembered that we are a capitalist nation, and while I do not believe in capitalism, it suddenly hit me that the government bail-out plan is a bunch of shit.

Seriously. What about small businesses? I need an Obama worshipper to explain the logic behind all this. If a huge corporation (that has most likely been outsourcing jobs of some sort, or buying cheaper foreign goods) goes under, then why dont we let them go under? I understand that the big corporations employ thousands of people, but fuck man, thats what people get for being mindless drones. The lesson our government should be teaching the common man is "dont work for the man, work for yourself." Let true capitalism take hold of the nation again. Plus the whole world knows american cars suck. America produces just a handful of models every few years that are actually worth a damn, but for the most part, they all break down pretty much as soon as the warranty is up.

These companies deserve to go under. In fact, I hope they not only go bankrupt, but I hope their corporate headquaters are demolished and made into farm land.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2009, 05:01 AM   #15349
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
So, I kinda met Miss America the other day. Haha. She was with a big group of people up at my girlfriend's school. We both just went "hey" and "nice to meet you." Pretty funny. I dunno why she was there but she looked "important". What exactly does miss america do anyway? Uh... Here's some pics:

Not really my type. But still.. kinda cool.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2009, 05:38 AM   #15350
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
So, I kinda met Miss America the other day. Haha. She was with a big group of people up at my girlfriend's school. We both just went "hey" and "nice to meet you." Pretty funny. I dunno why she was there but she looked "important". What exactly does miss america do anyway? Uh... Here's some pics:

Not really my type. But still.. kinda cool.

what do you mean "what does she do?" Miss America stands for all of the ideals every woman should embrace. Don't give an opinion unless asked for, smile and look pretty, entertain when prompted, but otherwise just shut up and stay out of the way. Men are working.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2009, 05:41 AM   #15351
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Hahaha.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2009, 08:40 AM   #15352
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

you should have asked her for anal.

I'm disappointed in you for passing on this golden opportunity to shock the nation.

Old 04.24.2009, 08:49 AM   #15353
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou
so as im reading my american history book, going over the great depression and what-not, I remembered that we are a capitalist nation, and while I do not believe in capitalism, it suddenly hit me that the government bail-out plan is a bunch of shit.

Seriously. What about small businesses? I need an Obama worshipper to explain the logic behind all this. If a huge corporation (that has most likely been outsourcing jobs of some sort, or buying cheaper foreign goods) goes under, then why dont we let them go under? I understand that the big corporations employ thousands of people, but fuck man, thats what people get for being mindless drones. The lesson our government should be teaching the common man is "dont work for the man, work for yourself." Let true capitalism take hold of the nation again. Plus the whole world knows american cars suck. America produces just a handful of models every few years that are actually worth a damn, but for the most part, they all break down pretty much as soon as the warranty is up.

These companies deserve to go under. In fact, I hope they not only go bankrupt, but I hope their corporate headquaters are demolished and made into farm land.

please remember that the bailouts were started by preznit DUBYA and his republican cronies, as straight hundred billion dollar hand outs to BANKS.
Old 04.24.2009, 09:40 AM   #15354
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Please remember too that no government has been able to permenantly fix any serious problem, let alone prevent them in the first place.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2009, 09:53 AM   #15355
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

please also remember that when performing ANAL on ms amerkkkia, take it slow. she doesn't have the same toughened leather o-ring that you do.
Old 04.24.2009, 09:54 AM   #15356
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Permanent US government "fixes"

giving women the right to vote
giving black people the right to citizenship and vote
Old 04.24.2009, 09:57 AM   #15357
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, but those didn't fix the overall problem that causes those things, racism and sexism.

Giving women and blacks to right to vote is like giving somebody a throat lozenge for their cough when what they really needed was a cure for the flu. It gives a little help, but the underlying problem is still there.
Old 04.24.2009, 10:10 AM   #15358
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

true, true. but then again, like you said, anyone who is looking for government to fix their problems is a fucking idiot, hence my disgust at BUSH's near trillion dollar hand out to AIG and the other investment and insurance giants he gave free money to with no conditions.
Old 04.24.2009, 10:18 AM   #15359
afterthefact
invito al cielo

I agree. I just also think it is ridiculous how so many people look at Obama as their personal savior, considering that whether or not his ideas are good, he still has to go through the same channels to do anything and it all still has to be approved by (mostly) the same ol' government.
Old 04.24.2009, 10:47 AM   #15360
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

clip from shitty Death Race 3000 remake but with mario Kart sounds!!!! great!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4sRg...layer_embedded
668718758765766767 768 76977077177881886812681768 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth