Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page animal collective's new one reminds me of genisus
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.05.2009, 06:36 PM   #101
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
With whom? I listen to KoRn, for fuck's sake. There's no chords to strike with me, unless they're in drop-d. Actually, I'm pretty sure most people here don't give a fuck what you think and find your constant AC dicksucking creepy, no offense. Personally, I don't care either way. So, go right on ahead!! I dunno what you expect out of people. AC's a decent band. What else is there to say?

Just keep making your posts as aesthetically pleasing as possible and we'll be good.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2009, 06:39 PM   #102
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
"There's truth in this booth / ain't no doubt when I'm rappin' / if I say it I've either done it / or it's about to happen"

--anyone? anyone?
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2009, 06:40 PM   #103
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I speak the truth
Truth , nothin but the truth
Y'all know what I bring to the game I speak the truth
The truth , nothing but the truth

[Beanie Mac]
I hope you got an extra mic and a fire proof booth
Cuz you know I'm known to melt a wire or two
You need a fire engineer when I lay this blaze
I melt down tracks that's real to slaves
Hit the studio , jars of dro , bars to blow
B. Sigel with that arsenic flow
Fuck that , don't hold me back
I roll with crack , y'all cats told Mac to rap
Y'all don't realize y'all released the beast untamed
Speech all flame , streets y'all blame
It should be an honor for y'all to speak my name
I could go before your honor he couldn't peep my game
Gotta laugh , y'all acted like ya' spit it the same
Why you motherfuckers can't get in the game
I come from high school , and go straight to the league
Who you know who can spit at the Sig

CHORUS 2X
Nigga the truth , every time I step in the booth
I speak the truth , y'all know what I'm bringing to you
I bring the truth , you motherfuckers know who I be
I be the truth , what I speak shall set you free
Nigga the truth

[Beanie Mac]
Aint nothin changed with Sig I'm still stuck in the kitchen
So what I'm signed , that's fine still stuck in position
You motherfuckers know me well , couple court cases from jail
Couple 4-4 shells from hell
Stuck on this mission , go home , my girl fussin and bitchin
Motherfucker won't you change your life , I'm thinkin
Motherfucker won't I change my wife
Ignorant bastard laughin like fuck the rap shit
It's just another hustle ,another way for niggas to touch you
Now they know the face of Beans
Now they , see my face on screens and I ain't even chase this dream
I feel sorry for those who did
Y'all niggas can't stop the boar , whether rock or raw
I'm slingin coke in a rock valor
You niggas know what block I'm on , glock in palm
You wanna get shot , karate chopped or stabbed it's on
Motherfucker

CHORUS

[Beanie Mac]
Black Friday management , and Roc's the label
And I still hit you niggas with shots that's fatal
That bullshit vest can't save you
I had a doc open you up from chest to navel
See my face on cable , and have flashbacks of that cold ass table
And them holes I gave you
I'm that nigga that'll come and pour salt in your wound
At the hospital , while the cops guardin' your room
You gotta see what I've seen , look where I've looked
Touch what I've reached , and take what I've took
You gotta go where I've gone , walk where I've walked
To get where I'm at to speak what I talk
You gotta lay where I've laid , stay where I've stayed
Play where I've played to make what I've made
You gotta move what I've moved , use what I used
Use tools how I use , use fools how I use

Old 02.05.2009, 06:41 PM   #104
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses

huzzah

i should be in marketing. its obviously where my passion lies

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2009, 06:41 PM   #105
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
I definitely think they are more than decent, and have loved most of their output, but they are definitely fallible, and it shows more than ever on MPP, if you ask me. They lost something on that album, but it is hard to say what. The songs are all good, but they aren't as amazing as I thought they'd end up being.
Old 02.05.2009, 06:42 PM   #106
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

WAIT -- are you saying the new one isn't as AESTHETICALLY PLEASING?

Old 02.05.2009, 06:44 PM   #107
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

hey guys, I farted on the other thread.

Old 02.05.2009, 06:46 PM   #108
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
WAIT -- are you saying the new one isn't as AESTHETICALLY PLEASING?
Yeah. I prefer Spirit and Sung Tongs much more. This new one is just a little "blah" when listened to on the whole.
Old 02.05.2009, 06:46 PM   #109
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

omg please remove that signature picture
Old 02.05.2009, 06:46 PM   #110
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Yeah, it's pretty boring.

Old 02.05.2009, 06:46 PM   #111
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I just figured I'd make my sig more aesthetically pleasing.

Old 02.05.2009, 06:49 PM   #112
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
i need more. what did you eat for lunch? was their some sort of consistency or was it just light air? was it hard enough that you felt yr sphincter ripple a little bit?

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2009, 06:49 PM   #113
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Despise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purity!
Purity!

Old 02.05.2009, 06:50 PM   #114
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I'm In A Buried Kenal
Nothing Ever Felt So Final
Someone Help Me Please!
I Cannot Take It!!!!!!!!!
Hands On My Face
Overbearing
I Can't Get Out
You All Stare But You'll Never See
There's Something Inside Me I Despise
Purity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02.05.2009, 06:50 PM   #115
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

You Can't See California
Without Marlon Brandon's
Eyes!!!!!!!!!11

It's All In My Head
All In My Head
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mother Fuckeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old 02.06.2009, 12:53 AM   #116
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
no, don't try to divert the attention. i'm making this thread about all members here who follow their perfect musician aesthetic to a tee and disregard all else as shit . i have struck a perfect dissonant chord i do believe

i don't know who you are talking about when you say people here (that don't like AC) follow a "perfect musician aethetic". i love the fall, but they are not the best band out there. aside from sonic youth, my favorite bands are either really wimpy or early hardcore bands or riot grrl/queercore bands. my favorite type of music is northern soul and i hardly ever listen to indie rock. i don't have a "perfect aesthetic". i just like what i like and i don't like what i don't like.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2009, 07:23 AM   #117
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

He isn't talking about anyone or anything in particular, he's just trying to defend his favorite band by pretending that we all have problems for not loving them as much as he does...... Though, really, I think he's just having fun with people and trying to aggravate them.

Old 02.06.2009, 08:17 AM   #118
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think Animal Collective has a "best" album. I love them all equally and each album of them has been my favorite for a period of time. Eitherway merriweather post pavilion is a great record. The intro-song is amazing, I had goosebumps the first time I heard it. I think "Daily routine" and "Lion in a coma" are pretty underrated songs.
Old 02.06.2009, 11:36 AM   #119
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
then you put a direct cerebral shoal vs. ac post. fuck
Don't get your hello kitty underwear in a twist sonny boy!
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2009, 11:25 PM   #120
narlus
100%

narlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's asses
this record fucking sucks...and Genesis has a few records which trounce the living shit out of it (foxtrot, selling england, nursery cryme)
narlus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth