Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page youtube: robe live at bear's place clip
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.24.2007, 03:36 AM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
are you in the mood for brutal noise trombone doom drone? no? okay. then you don't have to watch this clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diV5DsuRJLE

in fact, i haven't even watched it yet. but it's from one of my bands, robe, and their show last week. so i figured a couple people might be interested...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2007, 03:46 AM   #2
sarramkrop

Are you that desperate to promote your band at every turn? There is such a thing as dignity, you know?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2007, 04:58 AM   #3
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
nope, didn't know what dignity was... had to look it up, and damn! i learned so much! wow!!!!!... however, after careful reading and studying for hours on this subject, i have decided that i will not dignify you with a response to that first question you asked. though i do wonder why you ever bothered replying to this thread. you know, you can just ignore subjects that don't interest you. you don't have to look at a thread i post advertising a video of one my bands and go "OOHHH I CAN REPLY TO THIS N SAY I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD ADVERTISE YRSELF" just ignore it. i know you CAN reply to whatever you want, but i have to wonder why? are you that desparate to mock someone else's efforts and art? do YOU not have any dignity?

Old 07.24.2007, 07:02 AM   #4
sarramkrop

Whaa? Did I comment on your music at all? No, and to be honest I think it's average knob-twiddling, anyway. On the one hand you try to act all smart about the millions of Dinosaur Jr threads that would get started, on the other you start 4500 threads about whatever insignificant project you are or have been working on. Talk about being hypocritical.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2007, 07:57 AM   #5
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

yes, because advertising when i do a new song is completely the same as posting a million threads discussing whether the solo in freak scene is genius or not. (and let's face it, one dinosaur jr thread is one too many since that shit's terrible)

so, are you suggesting i just make one thread and keep ressurecting it everytime i do some new kind of music? the all-encompassing atsonicpark music thread (to be bumped regularly)?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth