Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I'm Selling T-Shirts on Teespring
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.13.2020, 08:28 AM   #21
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Really sorry to hear about everything. Obviously hoping things take a turn for the better in 21.

Meanwhile, order incoming for a Grim Psychedelia Tee
Thanks Demon!
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.14.2020, 08:52 AM   #22
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Thanks man. The good thing about Teespring is that even though it's not going to pay my bills in the worst year I've ever had (my mother died, lost my job, suffering from a long bout of depression caused by this Covid-19 stuff etc), it allows me to design specific, unique designs that I can upload to my shop and sell to individuals so that they are the only ones to own it, without charging extortionate prices and making the bare minimum profit. It's a different story when it comes to the other designs in the shop. they are meant for the masses. I gotta make some money somehow.

My condolences, and sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully the new year will bring an upturn in fortunes. My terrible advice would be milk that furlough scheme for all it's worth and learn how to cook every recipe involving Pork - since it has a very good weight/price ratio. Top dollar, top dollar!
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2021, 07:57 AM   #23
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Just to say my T Shirt arrived and looks even better irl than in the pic on the website. Great stuff!
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.21.2021, 04:34 PM   #24
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Just to say my T Shirt arrived and looks even better irl than in the pic on the website. Great stuff!
Ace! Glad you're happy with it. x
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth