Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Obama ruled at the convention
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.29.2008, 08:17 AM   #61
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
from Larry Sinclair
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I will not be traveling to Delaware, I will not be going to trial in Delaware and I have not plead guilty to any crimes in Delaware.

I was arrested in Washington, DC on June 18, 2008 by DC Police without ever being shown any warrant of any kind. DC Superior Court, Magistrate Judge A. Melendez, in cooperation with the office of US Attorney Jeff Taylor, ordered me held without ever producing any warrant, denied me medical access to prescribed medication, phone access to counsel and more.

On June 23, 2008 I was turned over to the custody of the Delaware Attorney Generals Office and driven to Wilmington, Delaware with no ID, no wallet (which the DC Police refused to allow me to carry with me upon my arrest on 6-18-08), where I was released on PR Bond. I was forced to remain in Delaware until July 4, 2008 to appear at a 7-03-08 arraignment, paid $10,500 in Attorney fees, forced to return to Delaware for a hearing on 8-11-08 (travel expenses), been accused by the Delaware Attorney General's office of sending their employee's threatening and disrespectful emails (completely untrue), and have been smeared by the Delaware News-Journal with completely false claims, with the same done by Politico.com's Ben Smith; HuffingtonPost.com; The New Republic; and more.

All of this by the way in the name of Barack H. Obama and Joseph R. Biden III.

I have repeatedly published that the charges brought by the Delaware Attorney Generals office were false and, that they knew them to be false from the beginning. The Delaware Attorney Generals office knew before ever seeking the Grand Jury indictment against me, that Mr. Patel lied in the police report. They knew this because they had themselves a Wilmington Police Department report that showed I was in regular contact with Mr. Patel and his employee.

What is more disturbing in this entire affair, is the Delaware Attorney General knew that I had not committed any crime, the DC Police, DC Judge and the DC US Attorney knew they had not once presented any warrant to be disputed, yet all these people insisted on subjecting me to this harassment and smear campaign.

It is my intent to hold The Delaware News-Journal liable for there completely false statements about me and their intentional publication of the false claims even after being told their information was untrue. I intend to hold Politico.com, HuffingtonPost, The New Republic, et al, responsible for their false claims, as well as the individuals responsible for bringing about false charges and false arrest.

I also intend on continuing to expose the TRUTH about Barack Obama and the abuse of elected officials and Government employees to violate the Civil Rights of a US Citizen.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.29.2008, 08:18 AM   #62
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
So you think electing McCain will make anything any different?

Hah.

NO, I can't stand either of them. You all need to realize, that both Democrats & Republicans, are bought & paid for by the same entity. Ask yrself, have the democrats made anything better since winning the House & Senate? They've kept this war going, they've helped Bush's spying laws. But whatever.

Google H.R.1955, & look who voted for it. You'll see how much yr candidate is in favor of "change".

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x2455508
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.29.2008, 08:29 AM   #63
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
How about just do us a favor and vote for Obama then? If it doesn't matter...
no, fuck you. i'm staying out of it.
Old 08.29.2008, 08:36 AM   #64
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin

Google H.R.1955, & look who voted for it. You'll see how much yr candidate is in favor of "change".

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x2455508

Did YOU even read this?

I'm sorry, but a country that wants to protect itself from being violently overthrown seems reasonable to me. There's even a provision in there to protect consitutional rights as well as protect a stable government.

It's a hell of a lot better than the Patriot Act.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.29.2008, 08:40 AM   #65
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Politics = BULLSHIT.

I'm getting sick of Obama being fawned over by the UK Media (so no newspapers, TV, Radio etc for me). Fuck it, he'll be just as corrupt and malleable as every other fucking "leader".

Anarchy for the Win, everytime.
Old 08.29.2008, 08:43 AM   #66
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Did YOU even read this?

I'm sorry, but a country that wants to protect itself from being violently overthrown seems reasonable to me. There's even a provision in there to protect consitutional rights as well as protect a stable government.

It's a hell of a lot better than the Patriot Act.

So you think elected officials have the right to pass laws protecting they're illegal cartel? It was a bill made to demonize anyone w/ a point of view that disagrees w/ any policy that is set in Congress. This is not about yr security or national security, it's about ruling you.

"They who can give up essential liberty for a little temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor security." -Benjamin Franklin
-George Carlin
Old 08.29.2008, 08:44 AM   #67
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
You're ALL just following what's been put in front of you. Does anyone even know, or care that yr so-called candidate of "Change" is in w/ AIPAC? The same crowd as Cheney, & you think he's going to change anything. That's the oldest trick in the book, promising change, & doing the exact opposite.

Do some research & wake up!...

I see. So, because Obama supports a terror-free Israel, I guess there won't be any progress in:

-health care (47 million without; 10 million children)
-expanding manufacturing jobs (by giving tax breaks to companies that keep jobs in America)
-the enviornment
-the energy crisis
-rising cost of university education
-securing retirement

Yeah. I guess we've all been had.
Old 08.29.2008, 08:45 AM   #68
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
do you people really expect anything to change or improve? this is america ffs.
Old 08.29.2008, 08:46 AM   #69
evollove
invito al cielo

Quote:
So you think elected officials have the right to pass laws protecting they're illegal cartel? It was a bill made to demonize anyone w/ a point of view that disagrees w/ any policy that is set in Congress. This is not about yr security or national security, it's about ruling you.

"They who can give up essential liberty for a little temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor security." -Benjamin Franklin

Um, you know CONGRESSMEN disagree with certain policies set in Congress? It's called debate and it's protected.
Old 08.29.2008, 08:52 AM   #70
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Um, you know CONGRESSMEN disagree with certain policies set in Congress? It's called debate and it's protected.

I know, my favorite Congressmen votes against anything Obama would vote for. & sure debate is still protected, we're having one.

Anyways, I'm just not going to vote for someone because he is in a certain political party, nor will I vote for someone because he is a certain race. Which is why the majority even consider voting for him.
-George Carlin

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth