Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page glasses?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.24.2008, 06:45 PM   #1
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses

so guys, eschewing (hahahah!) professional advice, i'm coming here. as good as i am at hiding it, i'm a blind and deaf old lady. do i look better with glasses or without? because fuck, i'd really like better eyesight (i'm a tad farsighted) and i'm afraid of contact lenses.

and yeah, i dressed like a terrible scenewhore in these. i changed later on, i swear.
Old 03.24.2008, 06:51 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

HOTTIE ALERT

you look awesome in both, mademoiselle, but i'm going to vote for the glasses picture. suppa-lovely.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2008, 06:52 PM   #3
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah glasses! They look great on you.

I wear glasses so I am biased though. Fuck contact lenses.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2008, 06:54 PM   #4
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, a ton of my friends wear them, but i'd be terrified to be poking stuff in my eyes. i'm terribly clumsy.
Old 03.24.2008, 06:55 PM   #5
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
I vote glasses. They look really nice.

That'll be one Joy Division poster, please.
Old 03.24.2008, 06:55 PM   #6
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah I can't be bothered with all that shit. Glasses are cool! And no effort, just put them on and go.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2008, 06:57 PM   #7
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I WAS BOOOOOORRRRN IN THUH' U.S.A.!!!

I wear my glasses since I have no choice and I'm afraid of contacts, but with the jaw I have I should really get contacts because glasses make my head like like a lego brick.

YOU, however, look great either way, so if glasses are going to help you then go for them. If anything, they add a whole 'hot librarian' element to your visage.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2008, 06:57 PM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
hot librarians FTW

i love smart chicks
Old 03.24.2008, 06:57 PM   #9
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I vote glasses. They look really nice.

That'll be one Joy Division poster, please.

eee, i love the story of how i got that poster! it was this hot topic-y kind of store on haight street in san francisco, the last one in on the very top of the wall, and when i asked if it was for sale, the girl took a look at my bruce springsteen shirt and said she'd give it to me because my shirt was just that cool.
Old 03.24.2008, 06:58 PM   #10
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
I WAS BOOOOOORRRRN IN THUH' U.S.A.!!!

I wear my glasses since I have no choice and I'm afraid of contacts, but with the jaw I have I should really get contacts because glasses make my head like like a lego brick.

YOU, however, look great either way, so if glasses are going to help you then go for them. If anything, they add a whole 'hot librarian' element to your visage.

i could do with being a librarian right now. SO MUCH english stuff. i love english and i feel like swimming in whiskey.
Old 03.24.2008, 07:01 PM   #11
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
eee, i love the story of how i got that poster! it was this hot topic-y kind of store on haight street in san francisco, the last one in on the very top of the wall, and when i asked if it was for sale, the girl took a look at my bruce springsteen shirt and said she'd give it to me because my shirt was just that cool.

That is pretty cool. I would venture to say that The Boss doesn't enjoy Joy Division, though. It's strange how Hot Topic-y stores always seem to have ONE Joy Division item. The Hot Topic (bleh) close to me has had a single Joy Division shirt for months now. I would be it but it's not my size. I still might just to rescue it from that place.
Old 03.24.2008, 07:06 PM   #12
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

the hot topic in my mall has had the same two sonic youth shirts stacked under a pile of slipknot tees for months. i like a few of the people that work in there (i'm on a street team for a great little venue kind of near here so i drop off flyers all the time) but man, yeah, they always have a few little oddities.

i would rescue the lone sonic youth shirts, but they're extra small and they run tiny. i have basketballs hanging from my sternum to one day help feed my young, so christ. the hate flows for xs sizes. and they only ever have XXL against me! shirts.
Old 03.24.2008, 07:08 PM   #13
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Damn, I wish mine had Sonic Youth shirts that I could rescue. I'm kind of glad that don't though. I sometimes think they get shirts by mistake, like Minor Threat or Klaxons.
Old 03.24.2008, 07:15 PM   #14
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
beautiful girl...
i like the glasses. but you are stunning either way

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2008, 07:15 PM   #15
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

my hot topic has exponential numbers of really shitty stuff like mindless self indulgence and (yawn) tired debbie harry shirts, but sometimes cool stuff comes through. i think i have a minor threat shirt somewhere.

ever bought anything from threadless? i keep meaning to, but i'm terribly lazy.
Old 03.24.2008, 07:15 PM   #16
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
beautiful girl...
i like the glasses. but you are stunning either way

too sweet!
Old 03.24.2008, 07:17 PM   #17
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

No, I don't think we have one of those near here, but I could be wrong though. I feel like a complete tool buying my t-shirts from Hot Topic and Spencers. But, damn it, sometimes you luck out at those places.
Old 03.24.2008, 07:17 PM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

it krakks me up how schizo ignoreS the compliments

HEE HEEE
Old 03.24.2008, 07:21 PM   #19
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
No, I don't think we have one of those near here, but I could be wrong though. I feel like a complete tool buying my t-shirts from Hot Topic and Spencers. But, damn it, sometimes you luck out at those places.

threadless.com!

sometimes i feel weird just hanging out in there (i'm drawn to shiny things) because i don't have green hair and a too-tight shitty emo band shirt, but yeah, really. sometimes hot topic has cute dresses.

i've been kicked out of spencers a few times.

holy shit, !@#, i was thinking about that song today.
Old 03.24.2008, 07:24 PM   #20
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
holy shit, !@#, i was thinking about that song today.

http://dvice.com/archives/2007/04/sw...eloping_te.php

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth