Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Biennial crowds stumble onto noise
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.17.2006, 06:31 PM   #1
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.villagevoice.com/music/06...,72890,22.html
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2006, 07:20 PM   #2
doctor dan
bad moon rising

doctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's assesdoctor dan kicks all y'all's asses
i went to that show, and posted a couple of times about it but noone else seemed to have gone. jims piece was really cool, a kinda semi ambient sound/video work that created links between the sound and visual that shifted as you moved around the space. the annoying thing was, in the upstairs gallery, there was a really amazing sound piece that just filled the room with a massive, powerful drone sound really irregularly, and i never found out who it was by...

it was a very good show.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth