Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Talk to me...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.03.2017, 01:36 PM   #21
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Go eat a Peace a pi monthamugician!
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.03.2017, 01:55 PM   #22
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonidea19
do you ever contribute anything meaningful at all? do you think anyone actually reads your posts? ive been on here a week and all you do is babble. Take some meds.. How bout you shut the fuck up already. no one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.03.2017, 02:12 PM   #23
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i've had him on ignore for a while now, along with some other troll, but even then i can see him filling page upon page upon page, talking to himself apparently, all for some fucking attention, even if it's the negative kind, and people keep giving it, and reinforcing this.

there are support groups that can give him validation but we're not it

i'm sure not getting paid for listening to his drivel
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.03.2017, 03:53 PM   #24
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
You don't have me on ignore signore!
Old 02.03.2017, 09:40 PM   #25
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
So nobody's going to talk to me about my awesome gun with the absurd mathematical restrictions? All other drivel is a-ok, but not my supergun?

Fuck it then.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.03.2017, 10:08 PM   #26
PLips
Banned

Just smoke weed and find your Zion Lion Rasta Blessing!

Minne iz: "Boognish, Boognish! Booyahkashah!!!
Old 02.06.2017, 04:14 AM   #27
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
• What do you do for a living?
I work as client service director for a local branch of a worldwide media agency. what we do is basically we plan and buy media space for our clients' advertising campaigns.
a highly interesting and challenging (yet rewarding) job and I'm lucky I've got the opportunity to have a job that I actually love. I don't think many people can say this.

just to make things more clear - I'm not a fan of procrastination and usually I'm very productive while at work. but trust me, past weeks/months were CRAZY, hence I'm glad I could have a day or two when I can just sit back and do fuck all.

Quote:
• Why Siouxie and the Banshees? Follow-up: what's your favorite S&TB song?

I like their melodic hooks and crystal clear Siouxie's vocals. very catchy music for "feel good" times.
I'm not fond of all of their output, though I like most of it.

Quote:
• Who would win in a fight between Superman and Goku from DragonBall Z? I say Superman because frankly I don't know anything about DBZ other than that it's awful, but some nerds really get into this debate. Fucked if I know why.

Sorry man, I am not familiar with DragonBall Z, I'm too old for that shit.

Quote:
• Joy Division only dropped two brilliant proper albums, while the Cure has something like 15, ranging from brilliant to pretty fucking missable. I would argue that JD is the better band, but I feel that the Cure is the band I "like" more, simply because they have more material that is good, even if none of it is better than JD.
- Is this reasoning sound? If not, tell me why.
- Follow-up: Can you make a case for the opposing side of this argument?

Which ones do you consider "fucking miserable"?
I mean, it would be interesting to watch what would become of Joy Divison if Ian Curtis wouldn't have died, and how their sound would evolve. I'd say, "Closer" was just the beginning where their sound started to shape into really interesting territories and I guess following albums would be really mindblowing. New Order then continued the story in kind of a shit way.

Quote:
• Can you make a case for my books? I have so many, and they're all different sizes, and I'm not fancy enough to go to IKEA. I'd pay you if you were able to construct a prototype of a case that would comfortably fit every book in my collection, without requiring any bending or sideways stacking.

Do you really consider IKEA as fancy? Where do you live, in a forest shack?

IKEA is cheap low-quality stuff that tends to break down/wear down pretty fast. Not that I'm bitching, most of my furniture at home is IKEA, but just because it's cheap and I don't care about furniture much.

Quote:
• There is a special gun that shoots bullets at a the same velocity every time it fires. Each bullet continues to travel on a "straight" path until it hits something (it will follow the curve of the Earth and circle the world forever if nothing is in its path), and when it does hit its target, each bullet pierces exactly 1.11 meters of matter before stopping. No matter what the object is or how far away it is, these special bullets WILL go through EXACTLY 1.11 meters.
- What happens if the target is less than 1.11 meters?
- Can you make me this gun?
- Follow-up: Can you make a case for this gun? Like, for me to carry it in?

Thanks.

Give me a break with mathemathics.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2017, 04:19 AM   #28
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Im in a good mood and green tea mode myself good morning from Los Angeles! This town sucks btw (They only show the really good parts of Hollywood on tv. The rest is all covered in piss, dirt, and smog. Our homeless is growing exponentially.)

Anyone know when the new Better Call Saul or Curb Your Enthusiasm coming out this year? I need some new show recommendations until then.

Hello Los Angeles. Believe me, you should be glad you live in Los Angeles. I live in Bratislava. Look that up on Google and find out why I'm saying that.

Some recommendations for shows?
- Narcos - man, if you haven't seen this yet, don't hesitate and give it a watch. it's fantastic
- Stranger Things - a bit of a step into the 80s horror territory, but well worth giving it a try. fantastic sountrack too.
- Black Mirror - one of the best series I've ever seen on TV. Each episode is a small movie in itself. Usually pretty disturbing.

(all available on Netflix)

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 02.06.2017, 04:20 AM   #29
_slavo_
invito al cielo

Quote:
do you ever contribute anything meaningful at all? do you think anyone actually reads your posts? ive been on here a week and all you do is babble. Take some meds.. How bout you shut the fuck up already. no one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be so harsh on him, as he never really bothers/insults anyone, so he can't qualify as a troll per se.
He just babbles, but as you pay attention enough, you can decipher some meaning behind the babble.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 02.06.2017, 06:09 AM   #30
PLips
Banned

I speak the language of 'little brother'. The ones who can understand it the most in order are: big sis, Mom, Bro and then bud.

I can understand all of you I don't get why not the other way around! We buds right?!
Old 02.06.2017, 06:13 AM   #31
_slavo_
invito al cielo

Don't be bothered, speak the way you like, unless you don't harm anyone.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 02.06.2017, 06:22 AM   #32
PLips
Banned

Oh thanks. Yeah I read encyclopedias growing up so I know a lot of shit. I could win $200 000 once on Jeopardy on one episode and then I would retire. I know who all the ignorant fuckers on here! They can go fuck themselves!!!

Severian (Wayne Coyne) is cool I had a mystic dream about art wizards a few nights ago that the Flaming Lips inspired. The Sorcery actually goes down in your dreams so no one is Privy to it in waking life!

Props Wayne!
Old 02.06.2017, 10:52 AM   #33
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
I work as client service director for a local branch of a worldwide media agency. what we do is basically we plan and buy media space for our clients' advertising campaigns.
a highly interesting and challenging (yet rewarding) job and I'm lucky I've got the opportunity to have a job that I actually love. I don't think many people can say this.

just to make things more clear - I'm not a fan of procrastination and usually I'm very productive while at work. but trust me, past weeks/months were CRAZY, hence I'm glad I could have a day or two when I can just sit back and do fuck all.

Sounds like a good gig.

Quote:

Sorry man, I am not familiar with DragonBall Z, I'm too old for that shit.

I'm not really either, but it's been around for a bit. '89-'96 was the original run according to Wikipedia. Anyway, I don't know anything about it as I said, but Superman vs. Goku comes up a lot in nerd circles, so I'm assuming Goku is really strong.

Quote:
Which ones do you consider "fucking miserable"?
I mean, it would be interesting to watch what would become of Joy Divison if Ian Curtis wouldn't have died, and how their sound would evolve. I'd say, "Closer" was just the beginning where their sound started to shape into really interesting territories and I guess following albums would be really mindblowing. New Order then continued the story in kind of a shit way.

Their last few albums haven't been great. In fact I don't think they've been "great" since Wish. Maybe nothing is actually truly awful (except for a few fashion choices here and there)

Quote:

Do you really consider IKEA as fancy? Where do you live, in a forest shack?

No. But I really have never been there.

Quote:
Give me a break with mathemathics.

No! You don't have enough information to answer the question correctly anyway, but you could try! Also, if IKEA's so shitty, I really will need you to build me a case for my supergun.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2017, 11:07 AM   #34
PLips
Banned

Dragonball is WWF wrestling mellowdrama and ego trip all the fans are in on it and guide the storyline

Vitalogy is transcendent. Wishlist is a great Christmas song. The self consumption warning in the booklet about masturbation is absurd cruel and distubing for the 1800s

I posted my Nina Haegen Lego ikea denmart drawings from Ween forum on here when I firsrt introduced myself here.

I don't know about this gun because Tesla invented it not you Wayne. Read "Tesla: Man out of Time", by Margaret Cheney and Tesla's autobiography which is online.

There's a think Tank on Ween Forum Satan's Closet to Study and Detonate the Olivia Neutron Bomb. It's top secert classified as "The New Hope Impairitive" between the Manhattan Project and Philadelphia Experiment. Join Satan's Closet on 'Yuku' boards.

You can find the register-sign in @ danny molek Google search. It's a generic login regardless of user
Old 02.09.2017, 08:19 PM   #35
poisonidea19
little trouble girl

poisonidea19 kicks all y'all's assespoisonidea19 kicks all y'all's assespoisonidea19 kicks all y'all's assespoisonidea19 kicks all y'all's assespoisonidea19 kicks all y'all's assespoisonidea19 kicks all y'all's assespoisonidea19 kicks all y'all's assespoisonidea19 kicks all y'all's assespoisonidea19 kicks all y'all's assespoisonidea19 kicks all y'all's assespoisonidea19 kicks all y'all's asses
SO SO SOOO GREAT!! "100%" AGREED lmfao
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i've had him on ignore for a while now, along with some other troll, but even then i can see him filling page upon page upon page, talking to himself apparently, all for some fucking attention, even if it's the negative kind, and people keep giving it, and reinforcing this.

there are support groups that can give him validation but we're not it

i'm sure not getting paid for listening to his drivel
poisonidea19 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2017, 05:23 AM   #36
PLips
Banned

Blapps you want to be in my feature film? If you can't make it over to my hometown of St. Catharines Ontario Canada maybe you can be CGI'd into it walking around the Ontario Airport in LA!! Let's do this!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onta...tional_Airport
Old 02.22.2017, 05:54 AM   #37
_slavo_
invito al cielo

I have anohter good day with basically nothing to do.

I am gonna pick up a Telharmonic oscillator later today. Can't wait to put it into my modular case. Gonna be drones galore.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 02.22.2017, 09:02 AM   #38
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I have anohter good day with basically nothing to do.

I am gonna pick up a Telharmonic oscillator later today. Can't wait to put it into my modular case. Gonna be drones galore.
i wish i had a reply for this but it's mostly incomprehensible to me

oscillator-- it oscillates

telharmonic-- harmonies of tel?

modular case-- a case that holds modules?

you're gonna add a module to your case. this model oscillates. in some sort of harmonc way.

how am i doing? ha ha ha ha. hm...
Old 02.22.2017, 09:10 AM   #39
_slavo_
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i wish i had a reply for this but it's mostly incomprehensible to me

oscillator-- it oscillates

telharmonic-- harmonies of tel?

modular case-- a case that holds modules?

you're gonna add a module to your case. this model oscillates. in some sort of harmonc way.

how am i doing? ha ha ha ha. hm...

you're a clever guy, you know? you would probably do a good job being a detective.

oscillator = a sound source in a synthetizer
telhamornic = a harmonic oscillator
modular case = you got this one right

how are you doing?

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 02.22.2017, 09:14 AM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

im good. gonna postpone work to read a little and

HEEEEEEEY! YOUR STUFF IS IN SPOTIFY!!

why didn't you say. it's very good.

i'm only missing the "tel--" part now

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth