Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.27.2018, 05:10 PM   #40621
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
That gin is literally produced on the same street that the bar is on, so there may be a connection between the two.

Incidentally, the same barman shows how he makes a Negroni with the No.3, here ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWo4jQMnYHI
oh yeah now i get it— it’s a commercial! and he’s italiano

but somethin odd there.

he says that’s campari but does nto show the bottle. that doesn’t look to me like a campari bottle.

in that video, also, the guy looks soused. which is great! ha.

not sure how much you’re into this shit but here’s the alternative to campari: GRAN CLASSICO

http://latentcontent.net/2012/02/13/...gran-classico/

and this is all about the vermouths

http://manhattansproject.com/on-the-negroni/

man oh man i wanna drink now
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2018, 05:32 PM   #40622
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, he won't reveal the actual ingredients he uses, which are all exclusive to to the bar and not available on the market. One thing I do know, though, is it involves frankincense. So your guess is as good as mine. Those videos are only showing how to reproduce them using readily available brands.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2018, 07:01 PM   #40623
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
they sell "craft" gins at the farmer's market now
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2018, 02:10 PM   #40624
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Hit 32 and I've just bought my first U2. Well that's it, might a well give up listening to noise music and the like. Anything heavier than Elevation by U2 is gonna be too much for me from here on out.

*looks in mirror* god you disappoint me sometimes.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2018, 02:23 PM   #40625
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Hit 32 and I've just bought my first U2.
I was hoping you meant one of these actually

happy birthday anyway !

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2018, 03:08 PM   #40626
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I was hoping you meant one of these actually

happy birthday anyway !

Pfft, I COULD have bought one of those but it's clearly too lame to buy a plane.

And thanks. It was my birthday last month, but I'll take it as a belated wish *kiss*

Old 04.03.2018, 06:54 AM   #40627
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoplepap
i post from school mainly on tues and thurs bc i sit on the comp for 4 hours those days.

Would it be welcome or not so much if I told you that you’ll likely be pushing two or three times that when shcool’s done?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2018, 05:50 AM   #40628
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
coming to England - 2019? This article gushes over this shit. But stupid millenials will love the attention!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/facial-re...094342186.html
Old 04.12.2018, 09:02 AM   #40629
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
coming to England - 2019? This article gushes over this shit. But stupid millenials will love the attention!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/facial-re...094342186.html
China is a scary place. The following video comes from a Dutch documentary series where a obviously Dutch guy that happens to speak Chinese fluently travels through China: https://www.facebook.com/vpro/videos/10157285401783986/
Sorry for the FB link, and the fact that the language is in Chinese and Dutch only.

there's this zebra crossing and pedestrians that cross it incorrectly are flashed by a camera and their picture is shown on the "wall of shame". Whenever they've gotten their picture taken five times, their ID will be looked up in the database and they will be black listed by e.g. government agencies or credit services e.g. banks. Something like that

Old 04.12.2018, 11:04 AM   #40630
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
China is a scary place. The following video comes from a Dutch documentary series where a obviously Dutch guy that happens to speak Chinese fluently travels through China: https://www.facebook.com/vpro/videos/10157285401783986/
Sorry for the FB link, and the fact that the language is in Chinese and Dutch only.

there's this zebra crossing and pedestrians that cross it incorrectly are flashed by a camera and their picture is shown on the "wall of shame". Whenever they've gotten their picture taken five times, their ID will be looked up in the database and they will be black listed by e.g. government agencies or credit services e.g. banks. Something like that

That'd great to watch. Shame it's not got English subtitles.

On an unrelated topic-

Why do new management feel like they have to swing their dick and be complete assholes? It's not getting them anywhere. No one respects them any more. In fact, everyone respects them less. Morons.

Old 04.12.2018, 11:22 AM   #40631
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh you mean “beatings will continue until morale improves”?

the dumb fuckers
Old 04.12.2018, 11:59 AM   #40632
_tunic_
invito al cielo

it's a very good series of documentaries, 2 series of about 6 episodes each. At least so I was told, I didn't watch al episodes. But the good thing is that because he is fluent in Chinese he's able to communicate directly with the people without translators etc and it's all done without hardly any casting etc. He just meets people on the street.
First series was called "Langs de Oevers van de Yangtze" (Along the banks of the Yangtze river). Second series was called "Door het hart van China" (Through the heart of China).
So if you're really really interested, apparently the DVD has English subtitles.

Old 04.13.2018, 08:17 AM   #40633
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Today is my editor’s last day.

I’m, like, grieving. And not just because 40% of her responsibilities and 0% of her pay is falling into my lap... but because I have a goddamn hard time trusting and working with people, and I trust her and even when we’ve driven each other crazy, working for her has been always fulfilling and rewarding.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2018, 08:21 AM   #40634
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian

I’m, like, grieving. And not just because 40% of her responsibilities and 0% of her pay is falling into my lap... but because I have a goddamn hard time trusting and working with people, and I trust her and even when we’ve driven each other crazy, working for her has been always fulfilling and rewarding.
dammit man, so sorry.

hang in there.
Old 04.16.2018, 08:31 AM   #40635
_tunic_
invito al cielo

This is in response to Sev. Not sure if I should post this here, walls have ears you know, you never know. But fuck it.

I called in sick from work two weeks or so ago. Because my work makes me sick, or actually one colleague. She made me sick, I've been sick since two years. Sick as in pissed off to the bone. And some people at my company don't understand. I tried to complain about her, I was told by her manager that nothing can be done because she can't stand critique. I should not interfere. I showed him FIVE PAGES of critique, many words, but also drawings, graphs etc. It looked like shit, and perhaps it really was unreadable for any other eyes but me. But hey I was pissed off! Five pages of critique, based on one comment she made to me at the end of the three months that she participated in my project. She treated me like a slave while I was working 2 times as many hours (70 versus 35), on the day before she left on holiday. Most of the people in the project were working overtime and Saturdays, except for her. This was also the last day she was in my project, so I left it like it is for the next two years. Now the bitch is back in my project, so I said I'm leaving the project. And nobody understands perhaps, because I was told to shut up about it, so I never explained this situation to anyone. Hey , if I'm told to shut up, then I shut up. Don't complain after two years. Now they wanted me to make a presentation to her, knowledge transfer. I said, no, too late now. Should have asked me two years ago. Fuck it y'all.

I don't want to leave this company, I love my job, I like all the other colleagues, even that manager.

Old 04.16.2018, 12:37 PM   #40636
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I don't want to leave this company, I love my job, I like all the other colleagues, even that manager.

I don't get it. You like her, but she makes you sick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian

Do you know who will replace her? Someone better, perhaps?
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2018, 06:39 PM   #40637
_tunic_
invito al cielo

the manager is not the bitch. The manager is the manager of the bitch

Old 04.28.2018, 04:17 PM   #40638
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
This is starting to look like the bitch about your job thread. So I’ll join too.

I’ve been bombarded with the job I have now. So much has happened in these 8 months with this gig and I’ve learned so much being in a different industry. I’ve learned a lot and I feel like I’m doing a pretty damn good job especially working with a team less that a year old. A driver threatened my RM with like a murder suicide....another guy got hired and then had anxiety issues and quit/was fired. And I’ve been basically running this Seattle terminal by myself (sending rates,accepting/rejecting orders, data entry for those orders, dispatching, and dealing with the ports)since mid-January. I mean...I’m definitely recognized for my work from the higher ups but still...it’s a pretty fucked up start. Luckily we did get a new Termnal Manager, but he’s from the Midwest too and is learning the ports. so yeah...dig the new job but being massively overworked. I’m ok with it since they’re still building this team and we have a new guy starting next week so I’ll be able to focus more on the drivers/dispatch.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2018, 06:00 PM   #40639
tesla69
Banned

Johnny Rotten was supposed to be on the Lockerbie flight that blew up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQqdxQQ5Xtw

at about 1:40
Old 05.21.2018, 09:52 PM   #40640
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Its been a while. Hope all are well.
1532193219822022202920302031 2032 203320342035204220822132 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth