Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Dont TALK During Songs Tonite..Or Else!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.14.2006, 11:46 AM   #1
simibaby
little trouble girl

simibaby has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I luv this band i luv to hear every sound so, to all the TALKERS (u know who u are, the NERDS) lol.....but DONT fuckin talk DURING the songs about anything, or go to a bar and talk. Shhhhhhhhhhh! (or i might have to MAKE u shut up) deadass.
simibaby is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2006, 11:49 AM   #2
noisemachine
100%

noisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's asses
Ive never heard anyone talk during songs at an SY show. Just get up close to the front and you should be good. Im guessing if people do talk, they hang out towards the back where the music isn't blasting at them as much.

noisemachine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2006, 11:55 AM   #3
simibaby
little trouble girl

simibaby has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
thanks, Noise, but in my experience at SY shows, these "guys" DO get up close fold their arms during the show (because God forbid they move their bodies!) and DISCUSS the freakin' chord changes, and other shit....analyzing instead of listening...............
simibaby is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2006, 12:02 PM   #4
noisemachine
100%

noisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's asses
Ah, thats not good. Yeah, I wouldn't be too happy about that either. I guess if youre near them, just dance and thrash around and keep bumping into them until they either move or shut up...Thats usually how I deal with people that annoy me at concerts.

noisemachine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2006, 12:16 PM   #5
mule
empty page

mule has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Ummm..how about asking them to be quiet?
mule is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth