Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Pics From A Hare Krsna Temple Im Running
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.30.2012, 03:13 PM   #1
Pedro Micho
little trouble girl

Pedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.harekrishnamontreal.com/2...-feast-photos/

how cool eh? comments, questions, feedback! and ill tell you all about it
Pedro Micho is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2012, 04:47 PM   #2
Pedro Micho
little trouble girl

Pedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's asses
wwwwooo thanks allot man! thanks for posting those!
Pedro Micho is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2012, 05:19 PM   #3
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
what you been doing all this time?

is there going to be a time that you gonna stop with this hari chrishna and say like i now know what this is not gonna do this for ever ever ?
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2012, 06:04 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Ahh how cute, pedro, look you have a not-so-secret admirer

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2012, 06:11 PM   #5
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
The potential of this thread is enormous. Let's all get involved for the victims of Sandy.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2012, 06:14 PM   #6
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
this is funny
this is funny too.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2012, 07:41 PM   #7
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Weird. I just got done watching a documentary on George Harrison (Living in the Material World--check it out). It had some Krishnas in it. This can't be coincidence. Is some higher power trying to tell me something?
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2012, 08:08 PM   #8
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
there are no coincidences.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2012, 12:09 AM   #9
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
there are no coincidences.

only chaos

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2012, 05:20 AM   #10
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
it's funny lol

but now because I post this it isn't funny anymore

do someone know that song of white stripes..It's not funny any more it's not funny anymore....

he is a real cool person has done alot of good things for the music
and plays cool gitar

give it up for ... Jack White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s92smjLq_38
Old 10.31.2012, 05:40 AM   #11
gast30
invito al cielo

the reason why things are not funny anymore when I enter the scene is ...
because i'm the unknown

let me explain further

long long time ago when animals thought to have made connection with god
and write this down in a book of what god wanted from the animals what to do...

there was a man who told the earth was round
what was wrong with that? you might think from this time

the man who told then that the earth was round has what we cal today IQ

it is for sure that the animals then had made contact with god
and not with IQ

so this was no matter of animals, not knowing about IQ, to then have a problem with IQ

the problem was the book the animals made of their contact with god
and in this book the animals had written 'The earth is flat!'

the man with IQ who said 'the earth is round' was almost executed by the animals who made contact with god

and there we see the first signs of problems for people with IQ in history

this man with IQ could probably not find a woman to make childeren and so
the animals who had contact with god systematicly oppresed every person with IQ

wich is the reason why today, back in this time, the people with IQ are still very minimalistic on the surface of this planet

did this explained something

did you learned something today of why things of humand kind are for 90% ohh soo STUPID

well get used to it for the rest of future time

people with IQ will be oppresed
even if the animals who have contact with god
made schools and university's to upgrade this so called brain of the sapain to make IQ

or else why would you spent 20 years in school ?
Old 10.31.2012, 05:43 AM   #12
gast30
invito al cielo

the unknown gives fear to the animal

the unknown has allways giving fear

in the modern world there is no unknown

all is known
so there is no excuse for the animal to show fear to the modern world

long live the future
long live the dream of the pioneers
long live the modern world
Old 10.31.2012, 11:55 AM   #13
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
didn't read the rest of yr TRIPLE post but jack white is a piece of shit. he makes ok music but otherwise he's a waste of space.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2012, 02:54 PM   #14
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I'm looking for a good naan recipe, but finding ghee is a chore.
Old 10.31.2012, 03:00 PM   #15
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
use schmaltz instead! Make that shit kosher!

(God I hate chicken fat)
Old 10.31.2012, 03:02 PM   #16
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Maybe I should just stick to making tortillas....while I can.
Old 10.31.2012, 03:08 PM   #17
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I had a great idea once for a food product which would allow you to maximize your taco pleasure. It is called the three-sided tortilla, and would be created when you get a big butt mexican girl to sit on a ball of masa, creating a tortilla with three sides, which would have two places for you to put your filling. This would be a delicious, if ass-smelly treat.

The three-sided tortilla.

I also was talking to a friend of mine one green saturday not too long ago, and he was talking about how shitty some record names are, and mentioned mr. Bongiovi's Slippery When Wet as a shitty title. I told him that the real Slippery When Wet is when you are sitting on the toilet taking a very liquidy diarrhea while at the same time you hold a glass of milk on one hand that you are using to dip a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich into which you then proceed to take a big messy bite of. That is Slippery When Wet.

Imagine the sloshing, wet sounds.

Fuck the Beach Boys. They suck shit. goddamn pathetic music.
Old 10.31.2012, 03:21 PM   #18
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

B-b-but I like Pet Sounds more than wet sounds.

....I also used to like tortillas.
Old 10.31.2012, 03:26 PM   #19
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

you so white flotz....
Old 10.31.2012, 03:35 PM   #20
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

How DARE you.

Just because my dad was Moondoggy, and my mother, Gidget (true story), I'm still 1/64th Cherokee, which by Klan standards, means I AM BLACK.

Klan standards, man.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth