Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page sandy
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.06.2012, 12:14 PM   #61
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
metaphorically, thats all! I was about to pull out the down sleeping bag for the weekend but the power came back on Friday. It is still quiet in the Village and many people still do not have hot water or power, the water flooded up to Ave C.

Some of the survival stories seem impossible in 2012 in NYC - it is not supposed to happen but after a hundred years people forget they live at sea level or less, like in Staten Island, on a flood plain. I have not personally seen the red cross once on the past week which seems surprising.

Some of the subways are back, but the L is not, and that is a main line for young NYC. I have a feeling the G line is being left to rot and die.

oh yeah i know all about the outages and lack of showers, but i thought for a moment you were in some sort of hooverville. good to hear that's not the case.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2012, 05:28 PM   #62
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Been having brilliant argumentswith a guy at work about how the hurricane was created by the H.A.A.R.P machine by the government. As a form (this is the best bit) population control. Well that worked a treat.

Other theories I've just read up about are that it was created by the illuminati to help get Romney into power as it hit where Obama had more votes. I'm sure there are easier ways to get Romney to win than using a big fuck off machine to create a hurricane, send it to the east coast, then casue billions of dollars of destruction.

A few hours time will show if that had any weight at all.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth