Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page hey its perdomicho
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.06.2012, 02:30 PM   #1
Pedro Micho
little trouble girl

Pedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's asses
hare krsna hoo hoos from the sonic youthia. this is perdo micho, the legendary post your art or die inventor. wow i started this thread like 10 years and now i came back after like 10 years ago and its still going on yupeeeee. how have you been? is anyone here. im more on facebook man: Purujit Das. in case you`re wondering i actually turned into a hare krsna monk, so now i have shaven head and robes, but hey im still the same!!!!! HAREEEEEEEEEE upee
Pedro Micho is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2012, 02:30 PM   #2
Pedro Micho
little trouble girl

Pedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's asses
wow that was so cooool to write
Old 03.06.2012, 02:32 PM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah. Cool, daddy.

Who the hell are you?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2012, 02:37 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Yeah. Cool, daddy.

Who the hell are you?

he was gast before gast but from michigan

HELLO PEDRO
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2012, 02:42 PM   #5
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
The best day was the one where LAX banned Hare's from assaulting innocents with their dreadful flowers and horrific chanting.

Gast > _________
Old 03.06.2012, 02:44 PM   #6
Pedro Micho
little trouble girl

hmmm....my name is purujit dasa and i used to come here like 10 years ago under a name pedromicho. i used to have many friends here and we used to have very nice intergalactic conversations and experimental communications with all kinds of sonic pixie people here. i even met a girl here and we lived with one another for 1 month and then she went back to paris. it was a very exciting time and i started this thread post your art or die, where i would encourage people to post their art and dont worry about criticism, cuz that sucks if someone is criticizing your heart`s contents(true art, no?) and it really caught hold of the waves and now its still going on although i wasnt here like for 10 years almost, so its like a child growing up on his her own without my supervision.
right now i live in a small place in montreal and i run it as an unground hare krsna temple. hare krsna is really cool cuz its free and its based on philosophy. i work alone so im like a lonely krsna guy and its like really really interesting trip of life. i wake up at 4, chant hare krsna on my beads, cook for krsna. krsna is btw god. and so on and i go and try to basically preach, but i mean not like hey people you have to accept this, but its basically hmm kind of like hey people check this out and mainly its about the chanting and dancing and then i serve the people some nice vegetarian meals and its cool cuz you can do it too and you kind of like totally get free from the system by your consciousness not necessarily by material means, cuz like my body is still here right? but i mean through consciousness that you refuse to participate on the nonsense of materialism and basicallly animalism, aalthough animals are of course sometime evene better than humans but i mean like animal in the sense that i want what i want and i dont care about anything else than how to get it and i will kick on your stupid face if you dare to interefer kind of thing, you know? so its like really cool cuz krsna is like a realy ecstasy, the total pleasure coming from within in a natural way instead of munching on acid, but with the difference that you just go high and high and high and you never actually come back to the so-called real world, which has been planned out for you by someone else.
Old 03.06.2012, 02:45 PM   #7
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
was this the album that made you krishna? i bought it for the krs-one sample and that was around the time i started losing my hair and buying looser fitting clothing

keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2012, 02:46 PM   #8
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I think I've seen you at Burning Man.
Old 03.06.2012, 02:46 PM   #9
Pedro Micho
little trouble girl

Quote:
The best day was the one where LAX banned Hare's from assaulting innocents with their dreadful flowers and horrific chanting.

Gast > _________

AAAALRIGHT! Catch catch! boxer gloves! put them on ! and LETS GO!!!!!
Old 03.06.2012, 02:48 PM   #10
Pedro Micho
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
was this the album that made you krishna? i bought it for the krs-one sample and that was around the time i started losing my hair and buying looser fitting clothing

no, i read the Bhagavadgita As It Is. i read the book. but this might be also good. hey can anyone just give me a rough idea of what you know about hare krsna?
Old 03.06.2012, 02:49 PM   #11
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

No. Lets make love instead.

<3
Old 03.06.2012, 02:52 PM   #12
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
he was gast before gast but from michigan

HELLO PEDRO
what the hell are all talking about
look listen here
you know that YOU !@#$%! camed out of a vagina
ok
for the rest i don't know what you are talking about or that people who are different/or not make YOU feel superior

are you a midclass juppy in the alternative scene

cauze i'm use to this retarded image creating from me
from midclass yuppies in alternative scenes and festivals

wait no on festivals people ask if i'm an indian < since i got long hair ha ha

if you wanna look down on me !@#$%!
go and take a deep look into the vagina where you came out of
and shove your highness in the alternative baboon scene in there
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2012, 02:53 PM   #13
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i'm waiting for answer
are you a midclass juppy, yes or no?
Old 03.06.2012, 02:53 PM   #14
Pedro Micho
little trouble girl

Quote:
No. Lets make love instead.

<3

i cant!!! im a monk! eeeeh wait letme go into time machine......wwwooooooommmmm. ok ..wait..let me check the mirror: LOL!!! LOL!!!! sorry....sorry.. ijust can`t stop laughing.......alright alright now i`m gonna be serious for a while...alright alright. love ..now im gonna be a robot and im gonna push my love button..HEY WHO STOLE MY LOVE BUTTON???
Old 03.06.2012, 02:55 PM   #15
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I am the lower-right Hand of Shiva.
Old 03.06.2012, 02:56 PM   #16
Pedro Micho
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
i'm waiting for answer
are you a midclass juppy, yes or no?

i am i am. i am is a transcendental portable kookie cha cha from the kichi planet. everyone repeat after me : I LOVE THE KICHI PLANET!!! c`mon!
Old 03.06.2012, 02:56 PM   #17
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro Micho
i cant!!! im a monk! eeeeh wait letme go into time machine......wwwooooooommmmm. ok ..wait..let me check the mirror: LOL!!! LOL!!!! sorry....sorry.. ijust can`t stop laughing.......alright alright now i`m gonna be serious for a while...alright alright. love ..now im gonna be a robot and im gonna push my love button..HEY WHO STOLE MY LOVE BUTTON???
Are you trying to hit on me???

It's working.
Old 03.06.2012, 02:57 PM   #18
Pedro Micho
little trouble girl

Quote:
I am the lower-right Hand of Shiva.

shiva? he is cool.
Old 03.06.2012, 02:59 PM   #19
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Cool like a world-ender should.

Would you like to touch my trident????
Old 03.06.2012, 03:02 PM   #20
gast30
invito al cielo

hi pedro
don't make me regret saying hallow to you

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth