Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.05.2017, 01:16 PM   #40501
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
wow!

ha ha. well. if you want the rug, get the rug! it should hold the place together... how did the dude put it? can’t recall the exact words

but maybe just take a deep breath before adding any “accoutrements” and... try living like a bedouin a bit?

look at that proud, and elegant man. he’s ready to gtfo in 30 minutes without having to rent a damn uhaul or pester his friends.

Aw, nobody knows the value of a good rug like the Dude.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2017, 02:55 PM   #40502
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Hahaha nah I wouldn't get that. Just love the fact that Jackie has a massive stubble. But yeah, a good rug will tie the room together.

This is the one I've got my eye on

Tbh, this is the first time in all my years I've lived on my own that I've even cared about any furniture.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2017, 02:56 PM   #40503
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
wow!

ha ha. well. if you want the rug, get the rug! it should hold the place together... how did the dude put it? can’t recall the exact words

but maybe just take a deep breath before adding any “accoutrements” and... try living like a bedouin a bit?

look at that proud, and elegant man. he’s ready to gtfo in 30 minutes without having to rent a damn uhaul or pester his friends.

And that guy has many rugs in there. I'm on the same level as that guy.

Old 11.05.2017, 03:31 PM   #40504
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
And that guy has many rugs in there. I'm on the same level as that guy.
right that’s what im saying

(but he’s got dirt floors though)

avoid the heavy shit that takes 4 people to move a flight of stairs and you’ll be gold
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2017, 03:37 PM   #40505
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
after years of contractor and software annoyances, i’m now officially learning bookkeeping because i’m tired of relying blindly on others.
Old 11.09.2017, 12:24 PM   #40506
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Just not my ideal neighborhood, but again, I wouldn’t live anywhere in the city-city if I had a choice in the matter. I’d love on the outskirts... probably pretty far out. Somewhere quiet and family-friendly. Weird shit was always going down in Pioneer Square when I was in the area.

Oooh? Any neat stories?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2017, 12:33 PM   #40507
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Oooh? Any neat stories?

Um. I wouldn’t call them “neat.” I was in and around the area during some weird times. But specifically in Pioneer Square I once gave a homeless man a $20 because I pulled it out of my wallet instead of a single or a $5 and when he saw it he started saying “Oh my lord, thank you sir” so I handed it over... then I walked to a friend’s house and begged a ride home because I was broke as fuck. Girlfriend at the time almost castrated me.

Not sure how I feel about that story in retrospect. Probably not neat.
Old 11.09.2017, 01:07 PM   #40508
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Why do some independent record labels make it so fucking hard to buy direct from them? I try to avoid using Amazon but end up having to use it as a last resort.

Old 11.09.2017, 02:35 PM   #40509
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Jay Z
Old 11.09.2017, 06:47 PM   #40510
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Um. I wouldn’t call them “neat.” I was in and around the area during some weird times. But specifically in Pioneer Square I once gave a homeless man a $20 because I pulled it out of my wallet instead of a single or a $5 and when he saw it he started saying “Oh my lord, thank you sir” so I handed it over... then I walked to a friend’s house and begged a ride home because I was broke as fuck. Girlfriend at the time almost castrated me.

Not sure how I feel about that story in retrospect. Probably not neat.

Oh...heh. Probably not neat but I’d say it’s a pretty funny story in retrospect..

Perhaps you overanalyzed the reaction of the homeless person. Maybe he was just happy you were giving him money and not necessarily a $20.
Old 11.09.2017, 09:48 PM   #40511
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

i had some of that patti labelle’s sweet potato pie that was so popular a year or two ago it had a feature on npr.

instead of standing in line for it i just waited for today.

what can i say about it? without any other point of reference i’m pretty sure patti labelle is a diabetic. no pancreas can survive this.

holy mother of fuck this is christina tosi’s banana cream pie level cocaine-sweet

that disgusting dopamine rush. too much! no more for me.
Old 11.10.2017, 11:18 AM   #40512
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Oh...heh. Probably not neat but I’d say it’s a pretty funny story in retrospect..

Perhaps you overanalyzed the reaction of the homeless person. Maybe he was just happy you were giving him money and not necessarily a $20.

Maybe, but hear this: if you plan on giving money to homeless people, leave home with a few singles in a pocket separate from your wallet. Sure, you might be right, but I say this is a good rule. Don’t pull the wallet out in front of them.
Old 11.10.2017, 11:20 AM   #40513
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Jay Z

Oh I get it. You’re saying Jay-Z is irrelevant.

Ok that’s actually pretty fucking clever. Hahaha!
Old 11.11.2017, 02:43 PM   #40514
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Maybe, but hear this: if you plan on giving money to homeless people, leave home with a few singles in a pocket separate from your wallet. Sure, you might be right, but I say this is a good rule. Don’t pull the wallet out in front of them.

Yeah. I normally don’t do it on the street because of this. I’ll do spare change n maybe a buck from my car but yeah....I try to leave little room for people to show their dark sides. Everyone’s got one. Fortunately a lot of the homeless here don’t really beg it seems....or just drunk....which can be a little tense. Normally I don’t give a fuck but when I’m with my girlfriend, I’m more cautious.
Old 11.11.2017, 02:45 PM   #40515
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
i had some of that patti labelle’s sweet potato pie that was so popular a year or two ago it had a feature on npr.

instead of standing in line for it i just waited for today.

what can i say about it? without any other point of reference i’m pretty sure patti labelle is a diabetic. no pancreas can survive this.

holy mother of fuck this is christina tosi’s banana cream pie level cocaine-sweet

that disgusting dopamine rush. too much! no more for me.

Bahahaha. Glad I’m not a huge pie guy...except for pumpkin...I can eat that shit all day.
Old 11.11.2017, 05:33 PM   #40516
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Bahahaha. Glad I’m not a huge pie guy...except for pumpkin...I can eat that shit all day.
me too! except if it’s too cheap or too sweet

easy to make pumpkin pie in a mug in the microwave. just make a bunch of “pumpkin spice” in advance and eat all winter. it’s really a good vegetable, nothing wrong with it. for the crust just nuke some almond flour with butter 30 seconds at the bottom of the mug. i can post the link to it when i find it.

btw i did google “patti labelle diabetes” and sure enough she’s had the beetus for 22 years or something. what can i say— i’m not surprised. THE SUGARS
Old 11.11.2017, 10:10 PM   #40517
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
me too! except if it’s too cheap or too sweet

easy to make pumpkin pie in a mug in the microwave. just make a bunch of “pumpkin spice” in advance and eat all winter. it’s really a good vegetable, nothing wrong with it. for the crust just nuke some almond flour with butter 30 seconds at the bottom of the mug. i can post the link to it when i find it.

btw i did google “patti labelle diabetes” and sure enough she’s had the beetus for 22 years or something. what can i say— i’m not surprised. THE SUGARS

Apple pie. Better yet, Danish apple pie. Or crumble.

Annihilates pumpkin. Puh-lease.
Old 12.06.2017, 06:16 AM   #40518
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
DwayneEi, Deayneever and DeayneJef are all logged in at the same time......what kind of sorcery is this......and why?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2017, 09:33 AM   #40519
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
all pie, any pie, beats all cake, any cake.
Old 12.06.2017, 10:41 AM   #40520
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
all pie, any pie, beats all cake, any cake.
you have my condolences for your limited experiences...

i’ve had some really fucking terrible pies!
1526192619762016202320242025 2026 202720282029203620762126 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth