Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM   #4461
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
In better news...

'Trump Baby' protest blimp is coming to America

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM   #4462
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
I gotta say, them Brits showed you Unitedstateseans a lesson in protesting of course they just had to keep it for a couple of days while you gotta press on for who knows how long, but still, they did get under the fucker's revolting skin. Now it's time for you to assume the mantle and BURN BABY BURN! ...Yeah, so enjoy the following postcards from Old Blighty, if you haven't seen 'em already. (Personal favorite: the one about England's lost semifinal at the World Cup).

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM   #4463
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM   #4464
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM   #4465
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Washington Post editorial:

Trump just colluded with Russia. OPENLY.

Old Today, 12:37 AM   #4466
Skuj
the end of the ugly

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Fascinating.

This egg actually seems to be sticking to the wall. Perhaps? Maybe?

In American History books to come, July 16th 2018 will figure prominently, surely?

I'm still trying to figure out just how the fuck this could happen. Trump is very accustomed to tweeting bullshit, with not a care in the world that it is proveably false. But when you stand beside Putin, in front of the world, and say that kind of shit, well......the optics/platform is very different, right? Did he really think there would be no fallout? I think he is that deluded!!
Old Today, 12:40 AM   #4467
Skuj
the end of the ugly

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
PS: England made me proud last week.

I'd like to think that my country, Canada, is a long way from succumbing to this kind of politics/reality, but I worry. Storm couds are gathering.
174214221222223 224
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth