Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The 2020 USA Election Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.18.2021, 09:56 PM   #941
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
You're wrong there. I'm not insisting, because I think rape and the death penalty are completely unacceptable, period.
ok, so let's leave it at that then, and move on.

re: the couch stuff, yes, i didnt quote you on purpose so you can edit as needed. tmi for the bots and lurking weirdos. i've wiped most of mine to facilitate.

and i own a replica stapler for the lols, but only because i needed a stapler. that movie is old and i don't remember a ton of it anymore. some jokes may have aged poorly.

in any case, re:election, i forgot what i was gonna say.

but still counting the days. if the world is still here come wednesday i'm celebrating.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2021, 10:31 PM   #942
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
and i own a replica stapler for the lols, but only because i needed a stapler.

Stephen Root is a genius. With Dave Foley and Phil Hartman on Newsradio they were the fuckin' bomb.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2021, 11:18 PM   #943
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
in any case, re:election, i forgot what i was gonna say.

but still counting the days. if the world is still here come wednesday i'm celebrating.

Quote:
four years of u
by Amy Rigby

Thrilled to never have to play "The President Can't Read" or "Vote That Fucker Out" again (oh okay, maybe just one time for fun), I felt there needed to be a goodbye song...

This is a rough demo but I wanted to put it out there as we get ready to move on to a hopefully brighter future beginning this Wed Jan 20. We made it! (except for those who didn't)

I won’t miss you
I’m so glad to see you go
I might even pop a bottle of champagne

Hope they arrest you
Lock you up
But we all know
That the shit you threw
Will leave a stain

Four years of you
Felt like a decade in reverse
Four years of you
Low level devil’s wicked curse
Four years of you
You made the virus even worse
Pack up your fans and
Take the evil that men do
We need a medal for living through
Four years of you

I won’t hate you
I don’t want you in my mind
Going forward I’ll pretend you don’t exist

And when they rate you
As the worst one of all time
What does it mean
If they just slap you on the wrist

Four years of you
Was watching God taking the piss
Four years of you
And thinking do we deserve this
Four years of you
We’ll throw a party in our heads
With all the family and friends
Who didn’t live to see the end
Of four years of you

We need a medal for living through
Four years of you

released January 19, 2021
written by Amy Rigby

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2021, 02:29 PM   #944
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
I wasn't sure if I should put this here, because it is 2020 Election related, or the Biden Megathread, because the news appears during that time, or the Trumpy Megathread, because, well, Trump, or The Politics Thread, or....oh fuck it.

Nobody should be surprised by this, but still, the depths that this horrible man and his enablers went to is still a thing of bafflement/wonderment:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/22/u...-election.html
Old 01.24.2021, 10:25 AM   #945
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I wasn't sure if I should put this here, because it is 2020 Election related, or the Biden Megathread, because the news appears during that time, or the Trumpy Megathread, because, well, Trump, or The Politics Thread, or....oh fuck it.

At this point the amount of political threads is overkill
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2021, 04:06 PM   #946
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Oh please. Oh please.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...ainst-giuliani
Old 01.26.2021, 06:06 AM   #947
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses

Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
454647 48
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth