Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.15.2017, 05:28 PM   #2781
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses

ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2017, 04:43 PM   #2782
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
"Visas for sale! Appetizing young visas for sale! Who will buy? Who would like to sample my supply?Who`s prepared to pay the price For a trip to paradise?"

Kushie as part of an anti-poverty crusade

Here’s a convenient visual aid to show you how the waterfront luxury complex was located in a poor neighborhood, so obviously that $50 million was helping to make life better for poor folks:

Old 06.18.2017, 04:08 AM   #2783
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
OK Guys, you can all relax now. Turns out this has just been a bad dream for real. According to Pitchfork, Obama is still the President.

Quote:
President Barack Obama has appeared in a new pre-recorded video that aired at the Songwriters Hall of Fame induction ceremony tonight, where Jay Z was the first hip hop artist to ever be inducted.

This was written on June 16 2017, so it confuses me that this news is not more wide spread already.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2017, 10:40 AM   #2784
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
OK Guys, you can all relax now. Turns out this has just been a bad dream for real. According to Pitchfork, Obama is still the President.

This was written on June 16 2017, so it confuses me that this news is not more wide spread already.
ha ha ha. i wish!

but no. here in 'merica, retired politicians are addressed by their "title" after they leave office

i put title in quotations because it's a bit like nobility-- but not really

but anyway. so it's also still president bush, president clinton, president bush, president carter, etc

there's also secretary clinton, btw.

why not senator clinton? (she was one) i think it goes by this somehow:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit..._of_precedence

that, or their last held title. i'm not sure

but yeah the title sticks for life

---

ETA: apparently not! you got me curious and i started google and i found this:

http://emilypost.com/advice/addressi...united-states/

then again, notice the "informal" version.

the usa is a very informal country.

not for nothing we had president bill clinton. that's an informal name, but here nobody notices. see also: joe biden.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2017, 08:25 PM   #2785
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
What the fuck?

Because we totally did that with Obama, didn't we?

Everyone who doesn't like Donald Trump is just an uninformed perennial malcontent stricken by fact-blindness. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

What's your deal, friendo?

umadbro??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
well, he's Sonic and he's Jesus, so he exists in 2, count em, 2 separate imaginary realms.

I AM the sonik truth
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2017, 08:39 PM   #2786
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
I, for one, thought it was a good idea to vote for him for reasons I've explained fully. He's done some bad things (the attack on Syria, allowing Congressional Republicans to write budget and healthcare bills that will harm his own base (i.e., failure to subsume the party within his movement)) and some great things (pulling out of trade agreements and the Paris Climate Accord, which, along with Brexit, is really breaking up the global system).

The role of the corporate press in all this has been to completely abandon all pretense of journalistic objectivity and serve as a rooting section for Hillary Clinton against both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump, and they've been working together in incitement, as you can see from what a Democratic operative has written compared to a press commentator on Huffington Post:

#HuntRepublicans: Dem Strategist Calls For Civil War

Liberal Media Calls for Trump’s “Execution”

And the New York Times, the nation's newspaper of record, is not above such fake news tactics:

James Comey outs New York Times for fake news

One more thing: At the Boston demo, the anti-Trump crowd, predictably, called us Nazis. Which brings up the point that it isn't the anti-Sharia crowd who are supporting the people who are killing Jews and homosexuals right now, and we're also not the ones who are demanding censorship of university texts and syllabi, and who are rioting to prevent speakers we don't like from speaking on campus.

it's hilarious how they think they have the moral high ground too.

yeah, dude; half the country are racist misogynists. you're sooo right. bunch of fascists. let's go lookin for fights cause we're not emotional liberally cliche losers... do you even know what fascism is? Me neither, let's go listen to the TV. It knows the truth about everything.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2017, 09:30 PM   #2787
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
it's hilarious how they think they have the moral high ground too.

yeah, dude; half the country are racist misogynists. you're sooo right. bunch of fascists. let's go lookin for fights cause we're not emotional liberally cliche losers... do you even know what fascism is? Me neither, let's go listen to the TV. It knows the truth about everything.
i heard that if you study at trump university you can get a job in a coal mine and make america great again

is that true?

best wishes, bad hombre!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2017, 06:18 AM   #2788
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
OK Guys, you can all relax now. Turns out this has just been a bad dream for real. According to Pitchfork, Obama is still the President..

how fucking convenient

Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office."
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2017, 06:27 AM   #2789
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Kindly restrain yourself from falsely attributing statements to me.

That what the nazi does, the NAzi offers no real value to this board, it just obscures and adds noise. The goal is to make sure no one communicates. Look at the Nazi's posts. They are posts of a drone.
Old 06.23.2017, 09:58 AM   #2790
ilduclo
invito al cielo

I think the senate "healthcare" is going to pass and get signed. Totally a shitty bill.

A couple of things are already decided behind closed doors (what else is new with our new Senate :-\) to ensure that the holdout4 vote yes

analyses starting to come in, here's a pretty decent primer

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nciliation-act

and another side to side to side comparison Obamacare/Trumpcare1 (Tryancare)/Trumpcare2(McTrumpcare)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/... shpmg00000009
Modify message
Old 06.23.2017, 10:02 AM   #2791
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i heard that if you study at trump university you can get a job in a coal mine and make america great again

is that true?

best wishes, bad hombre!

Old 06.23.2017, 09:14 PM   #2792
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
That what the nazi does, the NAzi offers no real value to this board, it just obscures and adds noise. The goal is to make sure no one communicates. Look at the Nazi's posts. They are posts of a drone.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2017, 09:28 PM   #2793
tesla69
Banned

the nazi and its lapdogs on this board want more of this

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/cops-g...oyL8yJwIb3t2N/
Old 07.08.2017, 04:07 PM   #2794
tesla69
Banned

Chicago Public Schools the first big-city system to require a job, a college acceptance letter, gap-year program enrollment or enlistment in the military as a condition of graduating from high school.

http://www.govtslaves.com/chicago-wi...ilitary-plans/
Old 07.18.2017, 03:58 PM   #2795
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Harpers Review

July 13, 2017
By Joe Kloc

Donald Trump Jr., the eldest child of former vodka salesman and current U.S. president Donald Trump, was reported to have met during his father's campaign with Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer with alleged ties to the Kremlin who once referred to liberalism in the United States as a "fucking mental disorder." Donald Jr., who once said he prefers "Moscow over all cities in the world," issued a statement claiming that the meeting was "primarily" about "the adoption of Russian children." White House senior adviser Kellyanne Conway, who previously said conversations between Russian officials and associates of the Trump campaign "never happened," told a journalist that "nobody said the word 'opposition research,'" and Donald Jr. tweeted that he went to the meeting with Veselnitskaya in order to "hear information about an opponent." White House chief of staff Reince Priebus said the meeting was a "big nothing burger," an ethics lawyer for the administration of former president George W. Bush said the meeting "borders on treason," and Donald Jr. hired as legal representation Alan Futerfas, a criminal attorney who has previously represented associates of the Gambino and Genovese crime families, which in the late 1970s sold Trump the overpriced concrete used to build Trump Tower, where the meeting between Donald Jr. and Veselnitskaya occurred. Donald Jr. learned from reporters that emails he had sent about the meeting would be published; issued a second statement claiming that the meeting was organized by "an acquaintance" from the Miss Universe pageant, which Trump once owned, along with the Miss USA and Miss Teen USA pageants and a modeling agency accused by a former employee of practicing "modern-day slavery"; and then revealed that the acquaintance was Rob Goldstone, the agent of Emin Agalarov, an Azerbaijani pop star whose video for the song "In Another Life" featured Trump firing him and whose father is Aras Agalarov, a billionaire who owned the Moscow venue where Trump held his 2013 Miss Universe pageant and who once planned with Trump to build a Trump-branded tower in Russia, a project that according to Goldstone was led by Donald Jr. until it was canceled because "the economy tanked in Russia" as a result of U.S. sanctions, which Trump's former national-security adviser unlawfully discussed with the Russian ambassador while he was a member of Trump's transition team. Donald Jr. wrote that his father, who days before the meeting with Veselnitskaya had told the press he would soon announce incriminating information about his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, "knew nothing of the meeting"; and that during the meeting he received "no meaningful information" to help his father, who then did not announce any incriminating information about Clinton. Donald Jr. wrote of the meeting that Veselnitskaya's "true agenda" was to discuss the Magnitsky Act, a piece of U.S. legislation that imposed sanctions on 18 Russian officials believed to be responsible for the death of an accountant who uncovered a $230 million money-laundering scheme; that he "advised" Veselnitskaya that "her concerns were better addressed if and when" Trump "held public office"; and said that he had "no further contact" with Veselnitskaya, who continued after the meeting to represent Denis Katsyv, a Russian businessman who was charged in Manhattan with participating in the money-laundering scheme, until the case was settled out of court after Trump ascended to the presidency and fired the prosecutor. Veselnitskaya said that she never offered Donald Jr. any information on Clinton and denied that she worked for the Russian government, it was reported that U.S. prosecutors had evidence Veselnitskaya told a Moscow lawyer working to expose the money-laundering scheme that he would face consequences from Russia's intelligence agency if he continued his efforts, and a lawyer who claimed to have discovered new evidence of the money-laundering scheme said that his fall from the fourth-floor balcony of his Moscow home two months before Katsyv's case was settled was "no accident." Donald Jr. said that he wanted to be "transparent," then tweeted copies of his email exchanges with Goldstone, which revealed that Goldstone had offered to set up a meeting between Donald Jr. and a "Russian government attorney"; that the attorney would provide "information" to "incriminate Hillary Clinton," to which Donald Jr. replied "I love it"; that Goldstone said he would "send the names" of the people attending the meeting ahead of time to Donald Jr., who later claimed he "did not know" Veselnitskaya's name before the meeting; that Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, who Donald Jr. had claimed attended the meeting without knowing what it was about, received the emails; and that Donald Jr. attended the meeting about two weeks before he said that the Clinton campaign's claims that the Democratic National Committee was hacked by Russia were "lies" that were "so phony" and "disgusting." Republican senator Orrin Hatch said Donald Jr. is a "nice young man," and Donald Jr. said he was "in the learning curve" when he accepted assistance in writing from the Russian government for his father's U.S. presidential campaign via an email exchange with Goldstone, who was a former judge for Miss USA and who once wrote that when an "idiotic child" falls into the hands of a 440-pound gorilla, he should be "shot."
Old 07.19.2017, 08:41 PM   #2796
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
BAKER: Right, your point is that Democrats are trying to use this as an excuse, fine. But did that email concern you, that the Russian government was trying something to compromise——

TRUMP: You know, Peter, I didn’t look into it very closely, to be honest with you.

BAKER: O.K.

TRUMP: I just heard there was an email requesting a meeting or something — yeah, requesting a meeting. That they have information on Hillary Clinton, and I said — I mean, this was standard political stuff.

SCHMIDT: Did you know at the time that they had the meeting?

TRUMP: No, I didn’t know anything about the meeting.

SCHMIDT: But you didn’t——

TRUMP: It must have been a very important — must have been a very unimportant meeting, because I never even heard about it.

HABERMAN: No one told you a word, nothing? I know we talked about this on the plane a little bit.

TRUMP: No, nobody told me. I didn’t know noth—— It’s a very unimportant — sounded like a very unimportant meeting.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2017, 05:49 AM   #2797
tesla69
Banned

all parties involved are corrupt - Bill got half a million, Hillary got a big payout to signoff on the uranium deal - and CHELSEA FOR PRESIDENT

According to WikiLeaks, Hillary for America rapid response communications team member Jesse Lehrich said (in May 2015) “(w)ith the help of the research team, we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC’s opposition to the Magnitsky bill to a $500,000 speech that WJC[William Clinton] gave in Moscow.”

Sergei Magnitsky was a Russian attorney. In 2009, he died in police custody. His death drew international media attention.
He specialized in civil law, doing anti-corruption work.

He uncovered evidence of tax fraud, implicating police, judiciary figures, tax officials, bankers, and Russia’s mafia - accusing them of stealing around $230 million dollars in 2007 through fraudulent tax refunds.

On issues relating to courts, taxes, fines, and civil law, he was called the “go to guy” in Moscow.
In November 2008, he was arrested, imprisoned, and treated abusively.

For 11 months, he was denied family visits. Serious health problems developed. Inadequate treatment followed.

On November 16, 2009, he died for reasons officially attributed to a “rupture to the abdominal membrane” and subsequent heart attack.

Initially his death was blamed on medical neglect. Later claims suggested murder. The 2012 Sergei Magnitsky Rule of Law Accountability Act imposed visa bans, asset freezes, and other sanctions on Russian nationals accused of committing human rights abuses.

Putin called the measure an unfriendly act towards Russia. The nation’s Foreign Ministry called it “shortsighted and dangerous,” a “cynical” attempt to sour bilateral relations.

The Russian bank paying Bill Clinton for his Moscow speech was allegedly connected to what led to the Magnitsky Act, a huge embarrassment for Bill and Hillary to be publicly revealed.
Old 07.20.2017, 05:56 AM   #2798
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Oh dear. Guess I won't vote for her then.
Old 07.20.2017, 07:12 AM   #2799
evollove
invito al cielo

TRUMP: Wait till you see what we’re going to do on trade.

HABERMAN: Sounds like it’s going to be very interesting.

TRUMP: Much more interesting than anybody would understand.

HABERMAN: O.K.
Old 07.20.2017, 09:01 AM   #2800
ilduclo
invito al cielo

" A lawyer, a real estate scion, a Russian mob boss, a spy and a money launderer walk into a bar, the bartender says 'Oh you must be here to discuss adoption' "

a liar, a con man, a misogynist, and a bigot walk into a bar...and the bartender says "what'll it be Mr. President?"
90130137138139 140 141142143150190240 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth