Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Anyone else have Reoccuring dreams?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.27.2006, 03:17 AM   #1
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
I won't bore you with the details, but the one reoccuring dream I always have is that I haven't graduated highschool yet. Though I graduated 10 years ago, in my dreams it is present day, and I still am in high school with this nagging feeling that I have to work hard and finally finish school, though there is no real end in sight.

Last night I had another, but this time it was present day, and it became mandatory that everyone my age (late 20's) must completely redo high school all over again. I woke up seriously thinking I had to get up for school!

Anyone else have fucked up rerun dreams?

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.27.2006, 03:56 AM   #2
contort:myself
little trouble girl

contort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to behold
wow that's weird

i have high school dreams alot too, especially in the past year....that i'm skipping class or trying in vain to get laid or whatever, and then they sometimes meld into my college time, like a weird hybrid...and also sometimes they are zombies and shit
(i'm not being facetious, it's my wonderful reoccuring zombies in highschool obvious metaphor dreams i get all the time....i wish i ahd some crazy ass fellini dreams that i had to write down in the morning and figure out sometimes)
contort:myself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.27.2006, 03:57 AM   #3
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
I won't bore you with the details, but the one reoccuring dream I always have is that I haven't graduated highschool yet. Though I graduated 10 years ago, in my dreams it is present day, and I still am in high school with this nagging feeling that I have to work hard and finally finish school, though there is no real end in sight.

that's funny, i sometimes have EXACTLY the same dream. not often though, but i've had it a few times over a number of years. i wonder what it could mean.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.27.2006, 03:59 AM   #4
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I don't remember my dreams usually, but I know a lot of people who dream about being in high school or college. I think Conan O'Brien and Jeff Goldblum had a discussion about it once. If that doesn't prove you're normal, nothing does...
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.27.2006, 04:00 AM   #5
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah. i have a reoccuring dream where I'm walking around somewhere on this planet and it's in a state of war and ragnarök.
It's not a pretty site to see earth on fire!
I always land up waking to the sound of my own yelp.
Old 06.27.2006, 04:50 AM   #6
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
A couple.I have this recurring dream that involves leftovers of humanity trying to survive a cosmic winter and my ususal one where i get thrown off a plane.A nice recurring dream involves being somewhere tropically exotic with a permanent smile stamped on my face.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.27.2006, 04:53 AM   #7
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
when i was younger i had a re-occuring dream where i was in a Monastary trying to run away from a monk but he always catches me and takes his hood down to reveal he's magled face thats all ikky and loads of stiches in a line and he starts screaming into my face and thats when i wake up.

nowadays i have this re-occuring dream where i meet a old friend of mine (we had an argument years ago and never spoke again) and we make amends again, but we meet in all these mad places, i.e a festival, shopping center, mardi gras! just in mad places and we make friends again, i have this dream at least every month, i think they will stop when i speak to him again but he lives in Austraila these days so it might not be for a while yet.
Old 06.27.2006, 04:54 AM   #8
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
had one involving running a lot through car parks. very strange, i can remember the colour of the bricks and what the weather was like and everything. all very strange.

i only remember the very good or very bad dreams that i have.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.27.2006, 04:57 AM   #9
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
when i was younger i had a re-occuring dream where i was in a Monastary trying to run away from a monk but he always catches me and takes his hood down to reveal he's magled face thats all ikky and loads of stiches in a line and he starts screaming into my face and thats when i wake up.

nowadays i have this re-occuring dream where i meet a old friend of mine (we had an argument years ago and never spoke again) and we make amends again, but we meet in all these mad places, i.e a festival, shopping center, mardi gras! just in mad places and we make friends again, i have this dream at least every month, i think they will stop when i speak to him again but he lives in Austraila these days so it might not be for a while yet.
you must spread more and more reputation before everyone realizes how funny fishmonkey is.Nearly choked on my sandwich while i was reading it.

Old 06.27.2006, 04:59 AM   #10
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey

Did you by any chance watch " The Name of the Rose" when you were a kid? Your parents did warn you!
Old 06.27.2006, 05:02 AM   #11
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Did you by any chance watch " In the Name of the Rose" when you were a kid? Your parents did warn you!
Not to be pedantic but the movie(and the book) is called 'The name of the rose'

Old 06.27.2006, 05:06 AM   #12
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Not to be pedantic but the movie(and the book) is called 'The name of the rose'

I shouldn't have smoked that j before coming to work this morning.
The beauty of the edit button.
Old 06.27.2006, 05:44 AM   #13
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I shouldn't have smoked that j before coming to work this morning.
The beauty of the edit button.

ha ha! i do that also, then i'm in work like....aww fuckin hell - while a granny is trying to figure out why this toaster is €20 and this other one is €50, i always regret it, no i never say that film, i did see "the deer hunter" at an early age but that just made me tie a white scarf around my head and go around the house shouthing " mow MOW CHIKKI MOW!"

even to this day i'm pure terrified of Monks.

one's like these....horrible horrible BASTARDS!
Old 06.27.2006, 06:01 AM   #14
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

How's this for a creepy 19th century Italian Monk in funeral attire.

Old 06.27.2006, 06:50 AM   #15
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

Quote:
How's this for a creepy 19th century Italian Monk in funeral attire.

now he is one freaky lookin fucker..

ewwww.... i cant look.
Old 06.27.2006, 10:05 AM   #16
elix it
bad moon rising

elix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asses
When I was younger, we lived in these apartments in southern Cal. Anywho, I had this one dream (reoccurring of course) where my friends and I would be playing and all of a sudden I ended up on the roof of the complex. I'd fall for what seemed like minutes and just as I was about to hit the ground, I'd wake up... sweating and shit. It was quite vivid. Kept having it for years.
elix it is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.27.2006, 10:07 AM   #17
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elix it
When I was younger, we lived in these apartments in southern Cal. Anywho, I had this one dream (reoccurring of course) where my friends and I would be playing and all of a sudden I ended up on the roof of the complex. I'd fall for what seemed like minutes and just as I was about to hit the ground, I'd wake up... sweating and shit. It was quite vivid. Kept having it for years.

Sweating and shit.?
What do you mean? Like crapping in your pants?
Old 06.27.2006, 10:09 AM   #18
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Yeah. i have a reoccuring dream where I'm walking around somewhere on this planet and it's in a state of war and ragnarök.
It's not a pretty site to see earth on fire!
I always land up waking to the sound of my own yelp.

I think this is what is referred to as a "wet dream."
Hott.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.27.2006, 10:10 AM   #19
elix it
bad moon rising

elix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Sweating and shit.?
What do you mean? Like crapping in your pants?

Yes, that is exactly what I meant. Poo nuggets and everything.
Old 06.27.2006, 10:12 AM   #20
elix it
bad moon rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I think this is what is referred to as a "wet dream."
Hott.

Really? I always thought they were called 'cum enducing thoughts'?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth