Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.08.2019, 08:33 PM   #2641
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
I have not looked, I'm doing it now. Warrnambool's, like, three or four hours away though.
IDK, my parents have always been like this.

-

Also, the girl next to me has apparently decided to analyse the Christchurch shooter's manifesto for the English assignment I mentioned - which is making me extremely uncomfortable, but I'm not sure where to go from there.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2019, 08:36 PM   #2642
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
well all responsible parents are more or less controlling of their children but at your age it’s high time for you to signal your independence and carve your own identity instead of being perpetually infantilized.

i mean sure, grooming is important, but at this point how you do it is your own business. pick a style.

remember your tram dream? hahaahaaahaaa. the bus that was a platform. yeah...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2019, 08:47 PM   #2643
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
I just don't know how I can say it. I need to have a style in mind, but I have no idea what I want to aim for and how to move towards it.
I don't know what to commit to.

I moved away from the friend who was working on the thing, and she seemed to really not understand why, and so I ended up saying to the entire class that I was uncomfortable and didn't want to deal with things like that. So I'm well on my way to alienating literally everyone I know. Someone help me
Old 05.08.2019, 08:58 PM   #2644
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
you dont need to commit. this is time to experiment. check out that salon or something similar.

here we’ve seen old pics of savage clone with dreadlocks lmao. he obviously did not keep them forever.

and don’t sweat the shooting business. an embarrassment to all australians. plus terrifying to think about.

yes yes. you can be a queen. just not a drama queen lol. relax... you said your piece, now chill.
Old 05.08.2019, 09:15 PM   #2645
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you dont need to commit. this is time to experiment. check out that salon or something similar.

here we’ve seen old pics of savage clone with dreadlocks lmao. he obviously did not keep them forever.
Yesterday we were having a laugh at r/blunderyears - lots of 30 year olds cringing at their 2005 emo scene haircuts. So I know that there's a time for experimentation, and I will no doubt look back on it with embarrassment.

Quote:
and don’t sweat the shooting business. an embarrassment to all australians. plus terrifying to think about.
I'm trying to avoid it - I knew the manifesto existed, but it's more than a little scary to see someone right next to you reading it.
And of course, I'm freaking out at the moment about my own work on this assignment and how I'm falling behind on it.

I hate being so insecure and flipping wildly between 'I am good at functioning, I will be fine' and 'I'm a hopeless piece of shit', and I don't think I'll ever stop.
Old 05.08.2019, 09:20 PM   #2646
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

hahaha

you need to be your own friend not judge yourself on your performance.

everybody fucks up. CONSTANTLY. join the club.

and watch buffy, lololol

watch also freaks and geeks

good stuff, both
Old 05.15.2019, 07:07 PM   #2647
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Doing work on the Big Bang in physics class and I'm suddenly getting all morbid and existential. Oh, if I didn't carry everything around...
Old 05.15.2019, 07:09 PM   #2648
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Doing work on the Big Bang in physics class and I'm suddenly getting all morbid and existential. Oh, if I didn't carry everything around...
i know it’s fashionable to dismiss woody allen these days but check out “hannah and her sisters”
Old 05.17.2019, 10:06 AM   #2649
Diesel
children of satan

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
'Hanna n tha fokan wishy washy slags'.

'Woody "let's see yer foken kids" Allen. ..key
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2019, 07:42 PM   #2650
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Big fan of having more reliable Internet access at a local shopping centre than at my own home. In Australia, in 2019.
Old 05.20.2019, 07:53 PM   #2651
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

To the girl from my Business Studies class last year and the guy she's in with - I'm all for public displays of affection,* but do you have to do it right in the fucking doorway?

*Within reason, I start getting jealous after a while.
Old 05.20.2019, 08:07 PM   #2652
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
To the girl from my Business Studies class last year and the guy she's in with - I'm all for public displays of affection,* but do you have to do it right in the fucking doorway?

*Within reason, I start getting jealous after a while.
you could take the forced proximity as an invitation to join them
Old 05.20.2019, 08:35 PM   #2653
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
you could take the forced proximity as an invitation to join them
The guy was a foot taller than me, what do you think would have happened if I tried?
Old 05.20.2019, 08:38 PM   #2654
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
The guy was a foot taller than me, what do you think would have happened if I tried?
you could have motorboated him?
Old 05.20.2019, 08:39 PM   #2655
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
you could have motorboated him?
...I am not looking up what that means at school.
Old 05.20.2019, 10:02 PM   #2656
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
...I am not looking up what that means at school.
here is the safe for school half of it

the other half is boobies hahahaha
Old 05.29.2019, 08:07 PM   #2657
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Got thrown out of a classroom at recess for the horrendous crime of being a year 11 in a year 12 area.
This time, it was a Year 12 who told me I shouldn't be in there. She was initially a snarky asshole, but after that she was polite and explained it was a privilege just for the oldest kids, which I understood and left.

I just wanna hang with my cute friend in a warm room. And I'm way too upset about it now.
Old 06.05.2019, 05:43 PM   #2658
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

An 18+ festival this time! In my fucking hometown! I'm really, really upset.
Old 06.05.2019, 05:51 PM   #2659
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
^worst part of being a teenager for me. Not being able to
Attend shows. Even 18-20 was tough because of 21+ shows
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2019, 05:52 PM   #2660
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Seattle food is kind of meh. I can eat hella Pho and Seafood, but everything else is meh. Sushi is actually pretty good here too. But man....unless you’re going to some fancy shit, there ain’t that much good food.

@sev what’s good to eat?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
83123130131132 133 134135136 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth