Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Shooting at Virginia Tech campus
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.17.2007, 09:10 AM   #241
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
cant read everything, has anyone talked about education?

its all there. upgrading education system, bring values back in daily classroom converations. start with the youth (always!) and work yourself up. help the teachers do their work, but also appoint qualified (emotionally) people as such. do the same with police force and pay them good money. build parks and sports places, remind and teach your youth to love themselves=> they will want to improve their minds, bodies and soul. that might mean they wont be buying from mc donalds anymore and there is where the problem is.

thankyou.

thats one of the things i like about other european countries is that the youth do have some respect and values and dont spend so much time infront of the tv or playing video games.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2007, 09:11 AM   #242
sarramkrop

They would have better soundtracks for sure. Kids do watch a lot of movies and play a lot of video games etc. Nothing wrong with that, but it's undeniable that a lot of entertainment is about violence and death, cartoons included. It doesn't take that much for a kid with a predisposition to say, depression, drug, alcohol etc to take 'some' inspiration from that. Not blaming only entertainment for killing sprees either. That is just the peak of the iceberg.

Edit- Tokolosh
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2007, 09:12 AM   #243
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
thankyou.

thats one of the things i like about other european countries is that the youth do have some respect and values and dont spend so much time infront of the tv or playing video games.
Really?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2007, 09:15 AM   #244
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
thankyou.

dont spend so much time infront of the tv or playing video games.

That's because we spend 24 hours a day posting on messageboards.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2007, 09:16 AM   #245
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

yeah I guess when you europeans set up the rape camps in bosnia that was you europeans being respectful.

+++++++++

Ironic therefore it is that Virginia is a concealed carry state and yet Virginia Tech campus recently enforced a policy prohibiting "unauthorized possession, storage or control" of firearms on campus. According to gun rights activists such as Aaron Zelman of Jews For The Preservation of Firearms, VA Tech has "blood on its hands" for disarming the victims who could potentially have defended themselves against the killer.
Initial reports suggested there were two shooters, but the story quickly changed to just one shooter who later killed himself (as happens in almost all these cases) or was shot by police.
Eyewitness accounts describe police hiding behind trees and failing to pursue the killer, while ordering the school to be placed on lockdown so nobody could escape the carnage as the killer picked off his targets with seemingly little interruption from the police.
++++++++++++++++++++=
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/columbineeight.php
++++++++++++++++++++
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2007, 09:17 AM   #246
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I read recently that the Dutch youth are amongst the worst in Europe, when it comes to being disrespectful.
When was the last time you gave your seat to an elderly person on a bus?
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2007, 09:17 AM   #247
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
demon...where are you from?

England
Old 04.17.2007, 09:19 AM   #248
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
where do you currently reside?

england?

yeah
Old 04.17.2007, 09:20 AM   #249
sarramkrop

Right, this is descending into bullshit now. Bye.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2007, 09:20 AM   #250
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
well, if yav already reviewed the list since yesterday obviously it wasnt all that long.

and im not talking a guy guns a couple folks down, im talking MASSACRE!

for me, a guy gunning a couple of folks down is a massacre... but anyway...

the word massacre is often used to describe school shootings and that's the meaning that i intended..... asdkp
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2007, 09:21 AM   #251
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
I read recently that the Dutch youth are amongst the worst in Europe, when it comes to being disrespectful.
When was the last time you gave your seat to an elderly person on a bus?

well we all know about the dutch dont we.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2007, 09:23 AM   #252
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Right, this is descending into bullshit now. Bye.

LOL. Sarramkrop throws a glass in a bar then turns to his friend and says, "hey, this place is getting rowdy, lets go."
Old 04.17.2007, 09:27 AM   #253
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
demon.....i dont believe yr really from england.

Really? Where did you think I was from?
Old 04.17.2007, 09:28 AM   #254
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Kids do watch a lot of movies and play a lot of video games etc. Nothing wrong with that, but it's undeniable that a lot of entertainment is about violence and death, cartoons included. It doesn't take that much for a kid with a predisposition to say, depression, drug, alcohol etc to take 'some' inspiration from that. Not blaming only entertainment for killing sprees either. That is just the peak of the iceberg.

Edit- Tokolosh

It could trigger something off in certain peoples minds, sure,... but taking away all things to do with violence and replacing them with gummie bears, would be a lie.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2007, 09:28 AM   #255
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
erm, i woulda guessed NE united states.

possibly the mid-west.

Wow, that's sort of interesting? Why did you think that?
Old 04.17.2007, 09:33 AM   #256
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
just the way you present yrself mainly.

did you spend some time here in this 'ol country?

Well, the reason it's weird is that yes, I have a good friend from Ohio and have spent some time there.

I'm curious as to how a person from the mid-west would present themselves. This is seriously fascinating.
Old 04.17.2007, 09:38 AM   #257
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
erm, i woulda guessed NE united states.

possibly the mid-west.

That's below the belt.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2007, 09:39 AM   #258
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Oh this is funny. Now I really wanna know.
Old 04.17.2007, 09:44 AM   #259
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
It could trigger something off in certain peoples minds, sure,... but taking away all things to do with violence and replacing them with gummie bears, would be a lie.
Did i say that? No. But you can't deny that a lot of movies are filled with tons of unnecessary violence + the whole fucking small war on terrorism seems more and more violent propaganda to scare the shit off people. Nefeli pointed out, rightly, that there is also an issue of education.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2007, 09:50 AM   #260
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
If a guy who's already been shooting and killing people pointed a little .22 at me, I will kill them with my bare hands, my teeth, or their own weapons and die trying if I have to. I wasn't there in that situation, so admittedly, my exposition is a bit ridiculous, but I still can't help but think that people should have rushed this guy at the right time. It only takes a couple of seconds, but he's got to reload that 9mm every so often. I imagine he used the .22 in his left as he also held the clips in his left hand feeding the 9 mm in his right hand. At times, I imagine the .22 didn't even have but a small caliber bullet or two in it.

Look at the hijacks on 9/11. A bunch of teenagers and really young brainwashees hijacked all those planes with nothing but box cutters and small knives. Because they had a will to do it. Because their heads were more focused than the frightened pasengers.

People are too concerned with saving their own hides and often lose their lives due to their own fear just as much as they save them.
The disorganized and feeble police response underscores this fact. It's supposed to be their job to "protect and serve" and to respond in a cool, calculated, and decisive manner when tragedies like this unfold. If lives are being lost as a massacre is in progress, then it is the police officers' job to stop it, even if it means endangering and possibly sacrificing their own lives if necessary. That goes for any officer of the law, not only the SWAT team.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
101112 13 14151623 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth