Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Coronavirus
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.05.2020, 04:31 PM   #1241
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Dooooh.....quoting the Trumpy people again. I'm dyin' here.
Fixed. Felt the need to confront that bullshit with currently relevant facts though.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2020, 04:40 PM   #1242
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
I thank you for that. But currently relevant facts mean nothing to the Kool Aid drinkers. They have Alternative Facts.
Old 10.05.2020, 04:43 PM   #1243
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
go ahead with the relevant facts indeed, but don’t normalize the utter bullcaca by rebroadcasting it.

that is in fact what beauregard does here, broadcasting propaganda then saying “i was just quoting”. doing the goebbels work of repeating lies till the stupids believe them.

so, friends, don’t be involuntary beauregards.

anyway, the orange beast is heading back to murder white house staff, huh? moloch must be hungry for more human sacrifices. the price of propping up a sick criminal.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2020, 05:29 PM   #1244
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I thank you for that. But currently relevant facts mean nothing to the Kool Aid drinkers. They have Alternative Facts.

Oh, the full-on Kool Aid drinkers are too far gone, I'm aware of that. When I confront BS, I'm now thinking of those that are considering taking a sip, but aren't quite sure yet. It's a "Don't listen to this crap, here's what is happening right now.". But maybe it's a bit of a tall order. And yeah, I agree that quoting that stuff may have an adverse effect. That's why I've taken back the quote. Normally, it shouldn't be that way, but looking at the last few years, I guess you're right. Hammering verbal doodoo into people's heads often enough that they'll take it for the gospel truth, does indeed seem to work somehow. At the same time, I don't wanna leave shit like that standing as is. But I guess I'll leave the addressing be from now on. It is indeed bad enough seeing it posted once.

Old 10.05.2020, 05:40 PM   #1245
Antagon
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
go ahead with the relevant facts indeed, but don’t normalize the utter bullcaca by rebroadcasting it.

It pains me to think that this is what's happening when you're actively trying to refute and combat BS by confronting it head-on. But I guess you're right. It's that "no publicity is bad publicity" element of publically canonized media-affectation that turns ridiculous lies into something internalized and even cherished by some if repeated ad-nauseam. Point well-taken. It's sad though. What a fucking time we're living in.

Old 10.05.2020, 05:46 PM   #1246
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
I could be wrong, but I've been here long enough to remember when certain people did not seem to be so full of Kool Aid. They changed. They succumbed. At some point down the road, they began to rely solely on ultra-stupid right wing garbage sites for their "information".
Old 10.05.2020, 06:29 PM   #1247
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i even saw the other day a formerly intelligent guy come out in support of the ramblings of a self-declared psychotic as if such nonsense was proven fact. an apparent case of “garbage in, garbage out” if i ever saw one, because i’ve never thought him stupid, so he must be getting his info from some sewer.
Old 10.05.2020, 08:03 PM   #1248
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
: )

Don’t turn on your TV’s this evening if you don’t want to see our President receive the Rock Star Treatment as mass media will cover his trip from Walter Reed to the White House like the O. J. Simpson Bronco Chase.

CNN Meltdown As Our President Departs Walter Reed

Townhall tweet (split video)
“After stepping off Marine One, President Trump walked up the White House stairs, removed his mask, and saluted.“

Welcome Back Mr. President (video)

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2020, 08:33 PM   #1249
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showpost.php?p=1404987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showpost.php?p=1404989

Wow.

Like Trump, you can never count on these two to have reached rock bottom. I guess I'm officially a bad hombre from a shithole now, huh.

Pinochet, schminochet. Not all authoritarians need a military coup (shout out to Henry Kissinger!) to become their nations' "leaders" or gain extra powers once they're already in the top spot. In fact, several ones (and many of those, recently) have done it through legal means: Trump, Putin, Xi, Bolsonaro, Duterte, Erdogan. But hey, no need to turn to Trump's contemporaries - how about Adolf fucking Hitler, you dipshits.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2020, 09:06 PM   #1250
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
"President Trump's in the hospital from COVID, and I just want to say, my heart goes out to COVID." —Chris Rock, October 3

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 10.05.2020, 10:07 PM   #1251
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

As for "not having skin in the game", is whatever little grey matter you have left oozing out of your ears? The United States' actions have a MAJOR repercussion ALL over the world - your government left the JCPOA and the Paris Agreement, destroyed any chance of a two-state solution between Palestine and Israel, left the Kurds to be massacred by Turkey, emboldened dictators around the planet, and is leaving the World Health Organization in the middle of a lethal global pandemic about which it has spread unbelievable amounts of disinformation. I care about the murders of Breonna Taylor and George Floyd and worry about people in the U.S. getting their right to vote supressed and women in the U.S. potentially getting stripped of their right to have control over their own bodies the same way I care about Jamal Khashoggi getting chopped up and dissolved in acid, Alexei Navalny getting poisoned with Novichok, Rohingya children getting thrown into the fire by Myanmar's military, the Arctic melting at a rate previously "scheduled" for 2070, biodiversity shrinking by the second, and yes, a kid in my own city being thrown into a river by the local police, which The Economist (a publication hardly known for any left-leaning bias) called "brutal, corrupt, and incompetent". Why? Because I may be just another mook from a small country, but ultimately I happen to be a human being who cares about the EARTH, which is far more than I can say about you, you chauvinist FUCKS.

Old 10.05.2020, 10:13 PM   #1252
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

must spread more vino tinto around before etc
Old 10.05.2020, 10:51 PM   #1253
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
must spread more vino tinto around before etc

I don't really drink alcohol, but thanks. I am, however, a HUGE fan of one of capitalist USA's biggest exports, the mighty Coca-Cola.

Jokes aside (although I do drink tankers of that stuff, you should see me ), I love the United States, I consider it my spiritual home, and while not by ANY stretch of the imagination I could compare myself to artists like Woody Guthrie or Ornette Coleman, they knew that loving their land deeply meant not to blindly follow the "leader"'s line (and lies) but acknowledging their country's flaws and injustices, to recognize when the time had come to change laws and behaviors once considered sacred, to fight to achieve true freedom, the kind that belongs to and benefits everybody.

Old 10.05.2020, 11:01 PM   #1254
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Roe vs Wade being overturned is a frightening thought. No religion should be able to dictate what any human being can or can not do with their body. Forcing someone to have a child is awful and mean spirited, especially if they are unfit to provide. Just as frightening as Roe vs. Wade being overturned, would be seeing my city being destroyed in some protest which wouldn't actually resolve racism at its root. That shit is too deeply sewed into our social structure here in the states. It's really sad. I'm glad I live far away from all that madness. I also think the 'ACAB' talk is a overly hyperbolic. Our cops are obviously flawed and should go through more rigorous training/screening, but this whole 'defund the police' thing seems very dangerous.

Wishing death on anyone as a result of Covid is screwed up though, especially when it's the president of my country. I didn't vote for him, and I understand why everyone hates him. People should just vote him out. He got into the position he's in because that's what Americans wanted. It is what it is.

I don't know. Soup Nazi has me blocked anyhow. I guess I'm a centrist deep down. I try and look at each issue independently. I'm not the sharpest peanut in the turd, but I have my thoughts.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2020, 02:23 AM   #1255
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
He got voted in because of the electoral college. “Americans” voted against him.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2020, 03:50 AM   #1256
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Just seen the footage of Trump standing outside the white House yesterday. He's absolutely fucked. He can barely breathe yet he's banging on about how well he feels. Plus the fact he flim flamming around the white house whilst contagious. The guy is a total melon.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2020, 04:10 AM   #1257
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses

you have just insulted all melons!

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2020, 04:31 AM   #1258
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
"President Trump's in the hospital from COVID, and I just want to say, my heart goes out to COVID." —Chris Rock, October 3

Can you imagine someone such as Jerry Sinefeld saying, “my heart goes out to swine flu” if Barack Obama was hospitalized during his presidency with that virus?

Can you hear the people gathering outside Walter Reed chanting, “hope he dies,” if Barack Obama was hospitalized??

Of course you can’t!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I love the United States, I consider it my spiritual home

What Soup and so many others fail to consider is this isn’t a normal election cycle between Democrats and Republicans who have minor disagreements. This is a REVOLUTION against the left for the soul of our country. A full fledged war against the Democratic Party who has become consumed by the Marxist revolutionary movement —BLM— with the goal of transforming the United States into a communist dystopia!

During the presidential debate one week ago tonight, Joe Biden dismissed Antifa as “an idea” when asked to condemn the left-wing violet extremism. The anti-fascists are operating as a political force whose beliefs and practices would fall far left of that of your parents and grandparents Democratic Party!

Politics wasn’t always polite or fair when your parents/grandparents voted, but the two parties always found a way to come together for the betterment of our country......that hasn’t happened this time!

Instead, our previous President and Hillary Clinton used their official office, influence and power to try and overturn the last election. President Obama and Hillary Clinton were conspiring with the Russian’s in a desperate attempt to frame Donald Trump.

Joseph Stalin: “America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within.”

Ronald Reagan: “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Those of you here at SYG, are you going to be the generation that throws it all away?

The same Joe Biden that lied to your parents and grandparents is lying to you!!!
Old 10.06.2020, 04:32 AM   #1259
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Dinesh D'Souza, a convicted felon.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2020, 01:02 PM   #1260
Bytor Peltor
Banned

[/url]
53606162 63 64656673 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth