Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page ashton kutcher can suck an army commander's tank...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.09.2010, 02:34 PM   #1
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.promisedlandblog.com/?p=3302

Actor Ashton Kutcher, another one of Hollywood’s Kabbalah casualties, had come to visit Israel as a guest of the Kabbalah Center in Tel Aviv. On Saturday night Kutcher even partied in the birthday party of the Center’s founder, Rabbi Shraga Berg.
Yesterday, Kutcher took his spiritual trip one step too far: he went with his Israeli hosts to visit the Tomb of the Patriarchs in Hebron and the so-called “Joshua’s Grave” in a Palestinian village called Kafel-Hareth, near Nablus. At the grave, he was greeted by Colonel Avi Gil, commander of the Ephraim Brigade, who presented him with the brigade’s baseball hat.
The Ephraim Brigade is in charge of the Palestinian cities of Tul Karem and Kalkiliah, and the area east of them.
In the picture below, published on the Israeli news site walla.co.il [Hebrew], you can see Kutcher wearing the brigade’s hat yesterday evening, during a basketball game of the Israeli national team in Tel Aviv (more pics here). The caption at the bottom of the article says that Kutcher is “looking looks like an overly enthusiastic Birthright kid“.

Ashton Kutcher with army hat (photo: berni ardov/walla.co.il)

I wonder if Ashton Kutcher knows what poor judgment he demonstrated yesterday. Both Nablus and Hebron are well within the occupied territories. For more than 40 years now, hundreds of thousands of Palestinians living in these cities have no political or civil rights, can’t travel, work or study freely, and are tried in Israeli military courts under British colonial laws. The area of the Tomb of the Patriarchs in Hebron is particularly nasty. Entire streets are forbidden to Palestinians, kept only for the use of a tiny and radical settlers’ community, which frequently harass and abuse the Arab residents.
Did anyone tell Ashton Kutcher that in 1994 a Jewish Terrorist named Baruch Goldstien (another resident of Jewish Hebron) opened fire on the Arabs praying there, killing 29 and wounding more than a hundred? Does Kutcher understand that coming to Hebron to pray with the Jewish community there is like riding into a black neighborhood in Alabama, 1950, with a KKK group? Does he realize that going to Nablus with an army hat is seen in the same way as going there on a Tank?
I don’t oppose the right of Jews to pray anywhere, just as I think Arabs should have this right (most of the Palestinian population is forbidden from entering their holy sites in Jerusalem), but context is everything, and right now the context in the West Bank is that of the occupation and the settlements.
If Ashton Kutcher wanted so badly to visit these holy places, he should have done it as a guest of the Palestinians. I’m sure they would have been happy to host him. But then he might have faced a different problem: the Israeli tendency to prevent foreigners from entering the occupied territories on the Palestinian’s invitation.

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2010, 02:37 PM   #2
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
If this shit is so serious to you, why do you care what an uneducated twat like ashton kutcher is doing?

I see the east has the same fascination with "celebrities" the "doomed" west does, eh?

This world is fucked.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2010, 02:58 PM   #3
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
nah, i dont care that much. its just a bit insulting to have ignorant twats partying where people were massacred.

Old 08.09.2010, 03:07 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
most actors are idiots. john ford called them "cattle". what did you expect. especially with this one, who can't even act-- he's a model.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2010, 03:12 PM   #5
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, for real.

Ok, though. Glad it was just a rant and not TOO serious.

Death and massacre are not new things though.

The earth is old, very old. Everywhere we reside is basically some form of ancient battleground or scene of a massacre.

Some are just more fresh in memory.

Just enjoy the earth, ignore the evil and the ignorant. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
Old 08.09.2010, 03:12 PM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
its just a bit insulting to have ignorant twats partying where people were massacred.

since yr in israeli let me elaborate it for ya, partying irreverently on the sites of massacres is the fucking American dream

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2010, 03:14 PM   #7
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
since yr in israeli let me elaborate it for ya, partying irreverently on the sites of massacres is the fucking American dream

oh shut up. America is better than you give it credit for.

The human condition cannot be contained within a border of a country, or a point on a map.
Old 08.09.2010, 03:16 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
oh shut up. America is better than you give it credit for.

The human condition cannot be contained within a border of a country, or a point on a map.

excuse me? what?

Old 08.09.2010, 03:20 PM   #9
fugazifan
invito al cielo

Quote:

(i am actually american, originally)

Old 08.09.2010, 03:22 PM   #10
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
(i am actually american, originally)

then I see you are intuitively aware of such matters

Old 08.09.2010, 03:26 PM   #11
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
excuse me? what?

he means that imbeciles abound everywhere. and he's right.

you ever watched "rape in the congo"? well...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2010, 03:32 PM   #12
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

Quote:
excuse me? what?

Read it until you get it.
Old 08.09.2010, 03:33 PM   #13
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
IF they are truly ignorant of the history, then it shouldn't be that insulting.

I don't know, sometimes that is the part that offends me the most (seriously, all facetious jokes and sarcasm aside )!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

I got that part, I just didn't understand how that somehow exonerates the excessive militancy of american imbecility?

Old 08.09.2010, 03:34 PM   #14
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

Thank you.

I think the problem with the world is the need to blame either another country, or our own country for the evils human kind commit.

A few years ago it was Germany, they were the fucking devil re-incarnate because of the nazis.

Now it's America and it's oil machine and lust to keep it's power. (which is the same as Rome, England, and so on. America was supposed to be the answer, the country to start over and never commit the atrocities of the 'King'. Well, that didnt last either. Was it America? or The human beings who claimed it?)

Soon it'll be something else.

so on and so forth.
Old 08.09.2010, 03:37 PM   #15
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

Quote:
I don't know, sometimes that is the part that offends me the most (seriously, all facetious jokes and sarcasm aside )!

I got that part, I just didn't understand how that somehow exonerates the excessive militancy of american imbecility?

You still don't get it.

Militancy of American Imbecility? There's always one country controlling most things, and they do so with power. Get fucking over it man. Jesus christ.

We can just do it on a larger scale now, and we have planes and bombs instead of swords and battering rams.

I get that you want peace, and love, and understanding. But realize that it comes from within, not from religion or the demolition of the alpha-country.
Old 08.09.2010, 03:39 PM   #16
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Thank you.

I think the problem with the world is the need to blame either another country, or our own country for the evils human kind commit.

A few years ago it was Germany, they were the fucking devil re-incarnate because of the nazis.

Now it's America and it's oil machine and lust to keep it's power. (which is the same as Rome, England, and so on. America was supposed to be the answer, the country to start over and never commit the atrocities of the 'King'. Well, that didnt last either. Was it America? or The human beings who claimed it?)

Soon it'll be something else.

so on and so forth.

my friend, America was evil long before the Nazis, and we bought all their evil little secrets to enhance our own evil. I think you misunderstand me, its not that "woe is America" tirade, more like trying to say to fugazifan, "hey, I sincerely know what you mean"

Old 08.09.2010, 03:44 PM   #17
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

What makes America more evil than any country that ever wanted/and or attained power?

Every country wants power.

Did you forget all the evil things countries like France, England, Italy, Germany, Scottland, and etc. have been responsible for before America was even a country?

America has only been a country for a few hundred years, yet if you read a fucking history book you'd realize Evil didnt come out of nowhere and tag along for the ride on the fucking mayflower.
Old 08.09.2010, 03:48 PM   #18
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
What makes America more evil than any country that ever wanted/and or attained power?

Every country wants power.

Did you forget all the evil things countries like France, England, Italy, Germany, Scottland, and etc. have been responsible for before America was even a country?

America has only been a country for a few hundred years, yet if you read a fucking history book you'd realize Evil didnt come out of nowhere and tag along for the ride on the fucking mayflower.

its not that they are MORE evil than others in the past, it is that today they are the continuation, the perpetuation of those said evils. America has picked up the tradition of evils and embellished it a bit..
would someone please point out where I or anyone else said that America was the ONLY evil, or the source of ALL evil in the world because honestly I don't even know what the fuck we are arguing about here

and for what its worth, what the fuck is your point? If there are other evils aside from America, how does that somehow vindicate or exonerate America for her own evils? And further, if there are other evils, shouldn't we fucking stop those assholes too?

Old 08.09.2010, 03:48 PM   #19
fugazifan
invito al cielo

i agree with DDD america is evil, but yeah so are and were most countries.
that doesnt mean that any country should be able to get away without consequences. i think that they all should pay for whatever past present or future wrongs that they do.

Old 08.09.2010, 03:53 PM   #20
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

Indeed, but Im just talking about the human condition.

Why do we feel so enlightened?

Are we so mature now as a species? Because of the internet?

We may be technologically smarter but are none the wiser.

There have always been deep thinkers like you and me suchfriends. (and the rest of u on this board)

Look at all the ancient sophisticated poetry and art that was created during primal, brutal, ignorant and dark times. When ppl were being stretched on boards and having water pumped into them by their governments.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth