Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Big Pink
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.13.2009, 03:29 AM   #1
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Electronic shoegaze from London. One of the two members used to play with Alec Empire, the other runs the Merok label (which has released stuff by Klaxons). In concert they are joined by Daniel O'Sullivan (Sunn O)))), Jo Apps (from label Planet Mu), Akiko Matsuura (Pre) and Al O'Conell

This band will be huge this year, the NME is already after them, and they're signed on 4AD
Velvet is stuck in my head since yesterday. Though I'm not too keen on the vocals on some parts, overall the track is amazing, the guitar parts are blasting, the atmosphere fantastic and the production is incredible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_5RA...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiHVN...eature=related

Anyone else?
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2009, 03:10 PM   #2
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

joe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's asses
First time I've heard them. It's sounds really good from the videos. I needa get an album by them asap.
joe11121 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth