Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Hey... let's have a typing contest.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.16.2007, 05:35 AM   #21
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
So, do fans of sonic youth enjoy spoon's new album gagaga?
i cant speak for all sy fans but for me, no , they suck balls like a big ball sucking machine on overdrive but dont shoot me as it is only my opinion and opinions are ike the weather, they are everywhere and usually they are caused by the atmosphere changing.......

Do fans of sonic youth enjoy the magnetic fields album 69 love songs?
again i can not speak for all but i always find the magnetic fields quite overrated but i realise that i am in the minority and 69 is a classic alleged classic album of which i hold no real opinion of only that it exists and well done to it for that!

Why does this keyboard sound like its farting as I type? Loose springs?
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................

What is significant about chamber pop, when related to the begining of the indie mainstream of the late 80's and early 90's? Have we completely forgotten the example of the late 70's Do it Because You Can't ethic?
music is too easy. anyone can make music with a games console now and a bit of cash. bring back the old big reel to reel 8 track tapes and a razor and a bunch of shit amps and re live the past like dickensian whore.....

Discuss.
i just did!

Seriously, I'm clueless.
no problem. that is also an overrated piece of art!

Also, Does anyone actually like Paul Baribeau? I do!
never met him but im sure i would like him if i met him. i would at least offer to wipe his mouth if he dribbled profousely....

Does the Go! Team us too many samples? (there is no correct answer to this question)
no, they just make too many songs! th bass player with te go team was a member of the awesome huggy bear and the awesome im being good yknow!

Does Marijuana actually make music sound better?
no, but sound travels through air and it makes the air between the speaker cone and your ear drum sound better.....

Who is a more hardcore idealist, Ted Leo, or any mainstream hardcore bands at all these days?
what is hardcore. what is a hardcore ideal? what is a mainstream hardcore band?

Who would win in a bar fight, Ted Leo, or
Andrew Bird? And who do you imagine would throw the first punch?

they would both hit the first punch simoultainiously as neither would be able to go a second without poking fun at their surnames and as both are relativly decent people , neither would want to go first... after you, no after you, no i insist afetr yo, no way sir after you fuck this THUMP! as for the victor....... it would have to be society in general.

Whats your favorite sonic youth t-shirt design? (mine is the EVOL shirt with the lyrics to that beach boys song on it)
sonic life or the manhattan skyline one from nyc g & f
Old 10.16.2007, 05:43 AM   #22
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
interesting thesis subject, m1rr0r dash. good luck with it and keep us posted and with what you ll do with your friend's house. thanks also for the pictures you posted above.
(argh, reminded me that as a kid wanted to study architecture..).

thanks... just out of curiousity, what did you do instead?

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2007, 06:21 AM   #23
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
...ah. money. the reason i went into architecture and not fine arts...

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2007, 10:12 AM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i studied literature and now i make websites. lolling would be appropriate at this time. i had to drop out of the phd because a) it was taking forever, b) it presented no solid prospects of employment after such a marathon effort, c) i was sick and tired of school--2 BAs + a masters had already eaten my brain, d) i was sick and tired of poverty: gradschool is the financial doldrums.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2007, 04:32 PM   #25
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga - currently no. 50

69 Love Songs - haven't heard it
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.18.2007, 02:34 AM   #26
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
"I don't know" is pretty much the answer to all of your questions.

definately
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth