Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.21.2016, 06:30 PM   #621
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
hey guys when does the Trump Vs Clinton debates starting? are there gonna be any? this will be most spectacular show ever...

or?

ok! yes and no. brief political comment. yays. and bores feed the dog. the debates will start anytime now.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2016, 06:32 PM   #622
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
what a waste of yr time. you got to hit that pussy raw
Old 08.21.2016, 06:41 PM   #623
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
the ramblings of a voter
Old 08.21.2016, 06:53 PM   #624
pepper_green
Banned

so boring. politics are boring. when I take a shit I think to myself that im glad im not voting. when I wash my hands I then consider. why should I wash this shit from my hands?

voting is like diarrhea. it hurts but you must decide to carry on or act now. what if I don't act now and just shit in my pants?

I choose to act now instead of shitting in my pants.

you guys can continue to discuss the diarrhea emanating from yr brains but, there is only one solution...flush it down the drain and forget about it. like an asshole.
Old 08.21.2016, 07:09 PM   #625
pepper_green
Banned

rasicm.
Old 08.21.2016, 07:15 PM   #626
pepper_green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Trump has publicly and repeatedly denounced the NRA? Hillary has spoken of building a wall across Mexico? Links please.

If you really feel they're all the same, then do the world a solid and just vote Dem. If you don't really care, then this is a simple request. Much obliged.

you seem to have strong opinions. im guessing links please. are you bowed legged? your obligations are served. i vote in the middle which will serve to prove to be your mother.

here's the link: me, yr mother, and handsome you.
Old 08.21.2016, 07:30 PM   #627
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
so who u voting for?
if you scroll back several pages you will find that information and its by no means a secret

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2016, 07:50 PM   #628
pepper_green
Banned

I've LOLed some much in the past two hours my stomach hurts. feel like I've been working out.

really, no really, thanks for the comedy guys. really!

shit!
Old 08.21.2016, 08:57 PM   #629
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
I've LOLed some much in the past two hours my stomach hurts. feel like I've been working out.

really, no really, thanks for the comedy guys. really!

shit!

don't worry we have too but unfortunately solely at your expense. look i like you my brother but honestly and frankly you have a serious drinking problem. ill pray for you (sincerely)

Old 08.23.2016, 05:26 PM   #630
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
From Politicus US/The Washington Post/The Huffington Post:

Quote:
Trump Has Pocketed Nearly 8 Million Dollars Of Donor Money While Running For President
Trump is living large on other people's money, as he's taking millions of dollars that are supposed to be used to build his presidential campaign and instead giving it to his own companies.

Of course, one could say that whoever gives money to Donald fucking Trump deserves to be ripped off anyway...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.23.2016, 08:14 PM   #631
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

How can Minnesota be just "likely Democratic"? It has voted for the Democratic presidential candidate in 13 out of the last 14 elections (the fucked up exception being Nixon in '72). That's 52 freakin' years! Only state to NOT vote for goddamn Cristiano Ronaldo Reagan!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 08.24.2016, 08:01 AM   #632
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
i've been a news junkie for over a decade. with any election, it becomes irritating towards the end. this election turned me off quicker than any other. i'm already sick of it. donald trump says something and then flip flops, and then flip flops again. hillary says the same defensive lines as if we weren't paying attention when she perjured herself in front of congress. her current strategy is to stay out of the news. an al gore or john kerry would be more exciting to vote for.

for the record, i'm throwing my vote away to jill stein. even she's not a perfect candidate, but who the fuck else is there to vote for?
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.24.2016, 12:48 PM   #633
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
for the record, i'm throwing my vote away to jill stein.

What state do you live in? Because either "Way to go" or else "You're an asshole."

Did you hear that episode of On the Media a few weeks ago?

http://www.wnyc.org/story/on-the-media-2016-08-05

"The Lesser Evil" and "Voting From the Head, Not the Heart" are especially relevant pieces.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.24.2016, 01:34 PM   #634
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, if you're in either a solid red or solid blue state (I'm in Oregon, so I could conceivably cast a protest vote and it wouldn't mean jack). I did so in the primary for Sanders, to try to convince the Dem party that peace and wealth redistribution are important. There's a good youtube from Noam Chomsky as to why he's voting Clinton. I used to love voting in the COMPLETELY OPEN Washington state primary. I'd often times vote for the most bizzarrro Republican in hopes that they would ascend and then get hammered in the general. It was a magical thing to see, I'll tell ya.

to address the electoral vote deal, the 538 blog has it

Clinton 353, Trump 184.5 and Johnson 0.5
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.24.2016, 01:46 PM   #635
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
What state do you live in? Because either "Way to go" or else "You're an asshole."

Did you hear that episode of On the Media a few weeks ago?

http://www.wnyc.org/story/on-the-media-2016-08-05

"The Lesser Evil" and "Voting From the Head, Not the Heart" are especially relevant pieces.
i don't like this manipulative approach. if people want to vote their conscience they should not be in anyway judged or blamed. if folks want to increase support for a particular candidate then they should focus on that and not on browbeating those who choose not to or who choose to support a different candidate. this is a fundamental premise of any idea of democracy

Old 08.24.2016, 01:48 PM   #636
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

also while i totally believe Overlord Hillary will crush Trump in electoral votes i should say i been reading 538 for several years now and they are always more or less full of shit and shouldnt ever be taken necessarily more seriously than the onion

Old 08.24.2016, 02:03 PM   #637
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
trump will be a disaster and every sane person wants clinton but at a certain point you have to understand that people get sick of the blackmail of voting for the least worst. more poverty, more trillions on lost wars all so these deranged and deluded elites can live in their senile fantasy worlds.

at what point does it stop? are we supposed to just keep voting for the slightly less insane and destructive candidate? nothing will be solved until we make decisions with computers rather than brains imo
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.24.2016, 02:13 PM   #638
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
i live in columbus ohio. overwhlemingly democratic/hillary district. the whole state is going to be hers anyway.
i want to send a message.
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.24.2016, 02:23 PM   #639
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
i live in columbus ohio.

Old 08.24.2016, 02:36 PM   #640
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
trump will be a disaster and every sane person wants clinton but at a certain point you have to understand that people get sick of the blackmail of voting for the least worst. more poverty, more trillions on lost wars all so these deranged and deluded elites can live in their senile fantasy worlds.

at what point does it stop? are we supposed to just keep voting for the slightly less insane and destructive candidate? nothing will be solved until we make decisions with computers rather than brains imo
but you don't vote in 'merica, and this is different from the parliamentary system where your MPs get a prime minister

the issue here is that "big tent" parties absorb broad factions and the presidential election ends up being more or less the mathematical equivalent of a runoff election (not quite, but sort of).

it's not a great system because it drowns out everything but the most conservative voices. for example, bernie sanders goes from democratic runner-up to being a nobody, rather than stay as leader of the social democrats and take part in a coalition government with the let's call them hillariites.

then again it also helps prevent a madman minority from hijacking their coalition and projecting more power than the votes it gets as it often happens with the ultrareligious parties in israel. the tea party faction tried to become something like that within the republicans, actually, and it's what has been fracturing them since.

we're already being governed by computers, more or less. the thing is, it's people who program them for their own ends.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
293031 32 3334354282132 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth