Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What TV are you watching (live, dvd, etc.)?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.07.2014, 12:19 PM   #581
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Justified Season 4 - such a good show, about a billion times better than the overhyped sopranos, the episode with the snake handling church was just too much, and the shoot out with the fake cop I had to watch 5 times it was so crazy.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2014, 07:55 PM   #582
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2014, 09:36 PM   #583
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Justified Season 4 - such a good show, about a billion times better than the overhyped sopranos, the episode with the snake handling church was just too much, and the shoot out with the fake cop I had to watch 5 times it was so crazy.

ha ha ha-- im watching justified season 1

at first it seemed meh, like a more glossy law and order, but it just began to grow on me as it's starting to show some long arcs in the weave.

it's not "the shield" though. "the shield" motherfucking ruled fx and everything else.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2014, 03:39 PM   #584
an evening with viewtiful
bad moon rising

an evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's asses
Has anyone been watching this season of Mad Men?
an evening with viewtiful is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2014, 04:26 PM   #585
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I have.

I was under the impression that this was the last episodes of mad men, but AMC keeps saying "Only 3 more Mad Men episodes this year." are they making more?

Didn't they split the last season between 2013 and 2014? Those fuckers.

Mad Men is the flashiest most professional looking soap opera ever.

Don Draper got tag teamed last episode.
Old 05.13.2014, 04:30 PM   #586
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
just checked. AMC is milking their cash-cow and showing final 7 episodes in 2015. wow. what fucks.

It is still a show about wealthy white folk's problems, like almost all shows on TV
Old 05.14.2014, 02:06 AM   #587
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
I've been watching The Real Housewives of New York
AVIVA, YOU CUNT!
GO SONJA! ily ily ily
CAROL, YOU FAKE SLUT
I guess Heather is okay
Ramona is a bit annoying but since Aviva hates her I kinda LOVE Ramona
LuAnn is boring and somehow reminds be of my step sister
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2014, 08:32 AM   #588
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Ramona is mentally ill. That show is truly a collection of the most horrid women they could find in NYC
Old 05.14.2014, 05:08 PM   #589
an evening with viewtiful
bad moon rising

an evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I have.

I was under the impression that this was the last episodes of mad men, but AMC keeps saying "Only 3 more Mad Men episodes this year." are they making more?

Didn't they split the last season between 2013 and 2014? Those fuckers.

Mad Men is the flashiest most professional looking soap opera ever.

Don Draper got tag teamed last episode.
I'm having a hard time deciding if it's going to be Peggy or Don who winds up taking the harder fall as the series starts winding down.
There seems to be a subtle motif of characters effectively becoming casualties of their era and being written off the show (Sal, Kinsey, and most recently Ginsberg) and I can't help but feel that a more major character could follow suit.
an evening with viewtiful is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2014, 05:14 PM   #590
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Recently finished Freaks and Geeks so now it's on to Nathan For You.

Both highly recommended.

Thanks.
Old 05.14.2014, 08:25 PM   #591
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
Friend of mine loaned me her HBO Go username/password. Fuck yeah.

Just started watching Veep. Saw an episode on a plane and thought it was funny as hell.
Can't wait to go through all three seasons. JLD is fantastic
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2014, 03:49 AM   #592
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
JLD in veep is astounding, seemingly no one can deliver a line like her. and she somehow improves with age, unlike my $2 bottle of aldi home-brand piss.

new season of louie is out there, makes me at turns cry in laughter and in pity for the poor bastard.

latest episodes of hannibal, featuring michael pitt as mason verger, have been pretty much totally incomparable, the most recent in particular which was fucking hilarious, which is really something when considering the disembowelment and whatnot. seems to be really flying under the radar, this show, which is really lost on me considering that a) visually speaking it's more artful than everything else, with a killer soundtrack to boot b) the cast and general acting is, again, of a higher standard than anything I've seen c) they're more inventive in terms of plot than other shows of the format are regardless of whether they're tied down to another story d) it's so fucking funny. jesus, people just suck ayyyyy.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2014, 07:57 AM   #593
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Louie is great at making me laugh and feel uncomfortable!
Old 05.19.2014, 01:43 PM   #594
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
VEEP has always been good, but season 3 so far has been the best.

Every show has about three or four lines everyone should try to incorporate into conversation.

And when the writers give up, it's still funny: "Wasn't it Oscar Wilde who said Dan is a fucking awful campaign manager?"
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2014, 05:58 PM   #595
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
I've started season 2 and already it's way better than 1. I keep hearing the rave reviews about season 3.

I'm starting to swear a lot more since I've started watching. I haven't even noticed.
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.21.2014, 11:39 PM   #596
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
dexter season 8

it's so fucking retarded. all the characters are retarded. just retarded.

i'm watching it at double speed so it can be over quickly.
Old 05.22.2014, 06:45 AM   #597
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I dunnoooo waht I want to watch....
Casshern Sins

maybe start attack on titan....

or just something else...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2014, 11:57 PM   #598
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses

pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2014, 08:44 AM   #599
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

watched season 4 of californication and it was still the ongoing boring tale of a collector of venereal diseases getting older than moses while pretending he's "cool" in some sort of post-60s gen-xer manchild way. highly cringe-worthy. should have ended there (should have ended ages ago) but i understand they still have 3 more seasons after that. why???
Old 05.27.2014, 09:13 AM   #600
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
watched season 4 of californication but i understand they still have 3 more seasons after that. why???

Showtime is odd, where HBO tends to for the most do five season runs of their successful shows, Showtime will do seven or eight which is as much as a successful network series on CBS or NBC would get. Californication got seven seasons, Dexter got eight, and in pretty much both cases of Californacation, (which I was never a big fan of), and Dexter those are shows that probably would have benefited from HBO's more five season runs.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
272829 30 3132334080130 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth