Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Say Something You Can't Say To Their Face
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.13.2009, 10:49 PM   #121
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Arrange your next group outing at a skinhead/Oi! punk show, that way they get beaten up anyway.
Old 06.13.2009, 11:43 PM   #123
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

joe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by automatic bzooty
i would say shit, but i'm not into the repercussions. like, pissing off my best friends.

or, y'know, gettin' clocked.
by obnoxious twats at parties.

Yeah, same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
if you can't be truthful to your best friends, then they can't be best friends.

This is true..
joe11121 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2009, 04:10 AM   #124
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
same my last post.

really, if you someone's irritating you because he/she's talking out of his/her ass, either walk away or tell them they are talking out of their ass.

why put up with stupid people?

I do...and it makes me look like a dick.

EDIT:I don't do it all the time but when I do....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2009, 04:15 AM   #125
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
It was nice seeing you again.

Sounds creepy but it was to a friend I haven't seen in a while. We hung out tonight...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2009, 11:53 AM   #126
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
if you can't be truthful to your best friends, then they can't be best friends.
i can be truthful to all of them except the one i was bitching about earlier in the thread. they're in the same boat, though... none of us wants to be the one to face up to her. :\
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2009, 12:19 PM   #127
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
really....i didnt think it would fit..oh well, you were right....pass the mustard please.....
Old 06.15.2009, 04:06 AM   #128
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, "indefinitely" because I can't stand your stifling, self-produced depression and the hypocrisy that has split our group of friends. Waiting is killing me. I feel like I've waited my whole life in this one room. It's not me, it's you. It's not you, it's me. It's not us, it's them. If it isn't here, it at least might be there.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2009, 07:31 AM   #129
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
Don't ever trust me. I won't lie to you but, i will fuck you over bad the first chance i get, i tell you, time and time again that i can't take your personality, your high-minded attitude toward life. I let you know my respect for your existence is minimal, only a basic respect for things living. Don't trust me, i hope you hate me, i hope you turn your back and keep going. I've never wanted to hurt someone as bad as you i dream of beating the shit out of you, i regress to adolescent thoughts of violence and pain for you. you aren't ''cool'' im not cool, guess what asshole NOBODY is, at least not the way you see it.

JUST POUR MY COFFEE AND RING ME UP YOU WORTHLESS BARISTA SACK OF SHIT.
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2009, 04:34 PM   #130
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
she has been cheating on you and you have no idea!!!

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2009, 04:52 PM   #131
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
You're a douchebag, a dick, and have absolutely no regard for those you say you care about. Actually, you don't even say you care about them. If I knew better I'd stay away from you, but I'm too dumb to do that.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2009, 09:47 PM   #132
looking glass spectacle
100%

looking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asses
a while back you told me that it sucks that we only get to talk "like once a semester." well apparently it didn't suck that bad because you never did a goddamn thing about it. and we're next door fucking neighbors for fuck's sake. every time we've hung out since then i've been the one who says "hey, what's up?" [and just on cue "i've been thinkin about my doorbell/when you gonna ring it?" comes on the radio]. you've never once since then called me, knocked on my door or even said hello when you see me in the yard. and i know you've got a boyfriend and you know i want you, and maybe that's why you haven't taken the first step. but seriously, what kind of boyfriend would rather move back in with his parents than with you??? that's fucked up and you know it.

also, just now i wasn't fucking stalking you, i was getting some fucking basil from the garden, so there's no need to fucking hurry up the steps and shut the door real quick pretending you didn't see me. if you don't want me in yr life then find the fucking clitoral fortitude to say it to my fucking face.

looking glass spectacle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2009, 09:54 PM   #133
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty Prophet
JUST POUR MY COFFEE AND RING ME UP YOU WORTHLESS BARISTA SACK OF SHIT.

Old 06.15.2009, 09:55 PM   #134
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by looking glass spectacle
also, just now i wasn't fucking stalking you, i was getting some fucking basil from the garden, so there's no need to fucking hurry up the steps and shut the door real quick pretending you didn't see me. if you don't want me in yr life then find the fucking clitoral fortitude to say it to my fucking face.

I have never heard this before, and I thank you for introducing me to it.
Old 06.15.2009, 09:56 PM   #135
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by looking glass spectacle
fucking clitoral fortitude

heh
Old 06.15.2009, 10:04 PM   #136
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
ya it is a good line. A clit is sorta castle like. I mean it is well fortified, has a moat, hopefully without alligators; a clear sight on any map, regardless of how close the forest line is to the draw bridge.

It's like a little tower within a keep but you can tell it apart because the spells have all gone awry and the rooftop is a bit embarrassed. But there's a tiny warlock in there! somewhere! not there, how about there? no ok let me just say that somewhere! there's a warlock! and the spells are all fire based.
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2009, 10:05 PM   #137
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
RIDE YOUR BIKE ON THE FUCKING SIDEWALK YOU JACKASS. NOT IN THE STREET WHERE I'M TRYING TO DRIVE.

jesus.
Old 06.15.2009, 10:05 PM   #138
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
For the love of FUCK, STOP FUCKING COOKING 24/7. Yr apartment fucking REEKS and I'm sick of having to go out and buy adjustable air fresheners to cover up yr stinky ass. If that isn't enough, I'm also getting insects because you never clean yr cooking shit up. GodDAMN.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2009, 10:08 PM   #139
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
RIDE YOUR BIKE ON THE FUCKING SIDEWALK YOU JACKASS. NOT IN THE STREET WHERE I'M TRYING TO DRIVE.

jesus.

I want a Megaphone on my car just for the this purpose. In town we have full sidewalks and the bikers insist on riding the in right 1/4 of the road, forcing everyone over. I usually shout obscenities directed at their mothers.
Old 06.15.2009, 10:19 PM   #140
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
ya it is a good line. A clit is sorta castle like. I mean it is well fortified, has a moat, hopefully without alligators; a clear sight on any map, regardless of how close the forest line is to the draw bridge.

It's like a little tower within a keep but you can tell it apart because the spells have all gone awry and the rooftop is a bit embarrassed. But there's a tiny warlock in there! somewhere! not there, how about there? no ok let me just say that somewhere! there's a warlock! and the spells are all fire based.

are you high??
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth