Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page So many ladies
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.23.2013, 05:11 PM   #61
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Women can be bad homophobes too, when you don't tell them they are right. lol
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2013, 05:11 PM   #62
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
others are ridiculed at every turn. men are harrassed in their own manner. You may not know about it being a woman.

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO TRY AND SAY MEN ARE EQUALLY OPRESSED? seriously?

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2013, 05:15 PM   #63
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Rob just called women 'comic books', as if they are something to collect, or trade.

SHAME.

Knoxy: you should read Stoya's tumblr. Srsly.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2013, 05:17 PM   #64
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
lol
Old 01.23.2013, 05:21 PM   #65
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
is it, really?
is it just a "preference" if a white men say they don't find black women as attractive?
then you probably think there's nothing wrong with this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ame...E750JCUD8THQ0H

who is this generalized amalgams of "white men" you are talking about? I know plenty of white men that love black women. your generalizations are just as insipid as you claim mine to be.
Old 01.23.2013, 05:24 PM   #66
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
It's been years that I'm actively involved with LGBTT activism, but everyone who knows me know that. I'm currently helping young kids and teenagers who suffer homophobia in their own family homes and helping push laws to stop a wave of violence. I happened to see GD's comment by chance, and it's really low. A close friend was recently attacked and almost killed in an attack motivated by homophobia, so your comment was really, really unfortunate.

This message wasn't for you though.
You will remain on ignore because you've always been vile and rude to me for no reason and I have no desire to read what you post.

Old 01.23.2013, 05:26 PM   #67
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
who is this generalized amalgams of "white men" you are talking about? I know plenty of white men that love black women. your generalizations are just as insipid as you claim mine to be.

There's plenty of research for you to get that data from.
As you know, you don't represent all "white men".
As you know, we live in a very racist world.
You don't think it's coincidence that black women make their hair straight, that indian women bleach their skin etc.?

Old 01.23.2013, 05:36 PM   #68
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
As a humanist (you'll rarely see me admit to this in public), I'd be greatful to knox for letting me know if I've ever strayed so far as to treat women, or any person really, with anything less than the respect which we should all show for each other, if we ever hope to survive together on this planet.

You should treat the women who you see on the street, the library, or the internet with the same respect you'd show your mother, not as if she is some dirty stinkin' Puerto Rican.
Old 01.23.2013, 05:36 PM   #69
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
It is no coincidence.

The world, currently, is run by rich white men.

In the far past it was run by women.

Hopefully, in the near future, it will be run by a collective of all peoples, but that is the star trek fan in me talking.

Fight the good fight knox. The world is full of horrors that are usually swept under the rug.
Just know that I am not someone who refuses to self-analyze. Just as no one knows your story, you do not know mine.

Let us rock together.
Old 01.23.2013, 05:38 PM   #70
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
There's plenty of research for you to get that data from.
As you know, you don't represent all "white men".
As you know, we live in a very racist world.
You don't think it's coincidence that black women make their hair straight, that indian women bleach their skin etc.?
I think you just called Rob a cracker. Lol

You hear that, whitey?
Old 01.23.2013, 05:42 PM   #71
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I am a very pale, redheaded Puerto Rican. People always think I am Anglo/white, then I start speaking Spanish and they go "huh?"

Not all Hispanics are brown. You should see the Japanese Hispanics in Panama! They have been there for generations!
Old 01.23.2013, 05:43 PM   #72
knox
invito al cielo

This is the good fight, Rob.
I'm not forced to shut up because you think it's not important enough for you. It doesn't matter how small of think it is in the great scheme of things.
You're clearly not a woman... or an Indian woman, which classifies as double oppression in your environment.
So pop out that bubble of male privilege for a bit and actually change something, don't be part of something that you claim to despise.
It's not the end of the world, but I'm sure you can do better.
Stop making excuses for yourself and just take it.
This is a horror that's swept under the rug, I'm bringing it out in the open.

Old 01.23.2013, 05:44 PM   #73
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

lol x 2
Old 01.23.2013, 05:46 PM   #74
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
in purely selfish heterosexual male interest, alienating girls so we can share share our libidos completely uninhibited is not desirable imo. it's kinda like smacking yr buddies asses with towels in the locker room cause none of the girls in gym class want to talk to you. and i already did that through middle school and highschool.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2013, 05:48 PM   #75
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
As a humanist (you'll rarely see me admit to this in public), I'd be greatful to knox for letting me know if I've ever strayed so far as to treat women, or any person really, with anything less than the respect which we should all show for each other, if we ever hope to survive together on this planet.

You should treat the women who you see on the street, the library, or the internet with the same respect you'd show your mother, not as if she is some dirty stinkin' Puerto Rican.

do you know what I like about you? you don't act like you're 8.
your jokes are way more complex.
your wife is a very lucky lady and she's awesome too.

Old 01.23.2013, 05:49 PM   #76
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

it seems a very mild horror compared to the atrocities that go unchecked knox.

If I had said there were a lot of beautiful icelandic women in the library you could not tie it in to the horrors in India, see?

I never said you should shut up. In fact I have welcomed more comments by talking to you about this.

check out this high res image of the sun's corona.

Old 01.23.2013, 05:50 PM   #77
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
do you know what I like about you? you don't act like you're 8.
your jokes are way more complex.
your wife is a very lucky lady and she's awesome too.

this is the same guy that gets a huge thrill out of accusing me of being homosexual repeatedly knox. Nice to witness your selective vision here.
Old 01.23.2013, 05:54 PM   #78
knox
invito al cielo

I'm not him.
If he's being sexist, you should tell him off.
And that doesn't give you the right to belittle women issues or objectify them women in general.
"Accuse you"? Why would you care if someone thinks you're gay?
And YOU don't have the right to tell ME how important or horrible something should be in my experience. That's called mansplaining and it's shitty and arrogant.

The comment you made about Icelandic women just seems to show you really didn't get it. And that's sad.

Old 01.23.2013, 05:55 PM   #79
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Actually, I act like I'm 7.

I'm never accused of being disrespectul, but oftentimes, told "stop it. That's gross"

To be fair, she's right. I'm pretty fucking gross.
Old 01.23.2013, 05:55 PM   #80
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Frankly, I think knox's only purpose with her fight for women's rights or alliance to homophobia on this forum is to make herself feel important and promote her music. I spotted this from her early posts and I still think this. Anyway, good luck to her, she does say some things that make sense, occasionally. I even repped her tonight for one of them. She just strikes me as insincere and too self-absorbed. Not the end of the world. Go on.
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth