Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page There's no future for YOU!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.10.2013, 09:32 AM   #1
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
AREAS OF THE USA, CANADA, EXPECTED TO BECOME UNINHABITABLE
The graphic below, (File is 14.4 MB May Take Time to Load) produced by the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) an agency of the United States Government, shows the MONTHLY predicted spread and potency of radioactive Cesium-137 from Fukushima throughout the Pacific Ocean. The GIF runs from March, 2011 when the disaster took place, all the way through to the year 2041.
Based upon these projections, northernmost Hawaii will be uninhabitable by January, 2015. The government is concealing this to protect real estate values and tourism because there’s nothing the government can do to stop the radiation.
By October, 2016, all of southern Alaska including the Aleutian Islands will be uninhabitable. The government is concealing this to protect the fishing industry because there’s nothing the government can do to stop the radiation.
By June, 2017, the entire west coast of Canada and the United States will be uninhabitable. Both the U.S. and Canadian governments are concealing this to avoid a panic, to preserve real estate values in some of the wealthiest areas of both countries, to preserve farming and fishing industries in those areas from being driven out of business when consumers shun their products due to radiation contamination and because there is nothing the governments can do to stop the radiation.
http://healthydebates.com/unreported...united-states/

http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/images/sp.gif
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2013, 10:54 AM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
I wanna come back here in 2017 and read this. Should I buy real estate in Arizona?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2013, 01:38 PM   #3
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
I wanna come back here in 2017 and read this. Should I buy real estate in Arizona?

The radiation won't change the water table, you need to go further east, but avoid the frakking areas of middle america.

"they" are toxifying the planet at an unverifiable rate.

remember in Hungary when that dam broke and all the toxins flooded down the river into I assume the Mediterranean
the BPO oil well blow out and then million gallon corexit dump
fukushima
etc etc
Old 12.10.2013, 04:49 PM   #4
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Thank god I had the foresight to leave.

You see, I got the knowin' and the doin'. Byedee bye, highskrapers!

http://youtu.be/23SVHUPrUJ4
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2013, 07:16 PM   #5
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
....unverifiable....

Indeed
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2013, 09:25 AM   #6
tesla69
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Indeed

Whats your point? Are you asserting that Fukushima is not happening? Or is bleeding puppies into the ocean, and not cesium and uranium and plutonium and neptunium?

You went out of your way to point this out, so what exactly do you mean?

Oh well, you'll have a nice brain cancer shortly anyway,

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/12/0...-brain-cancer/
Old 12.11.2013, 06:56 PM   #7
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't get a mobile phone until I was in my 20s, and I don't use it much anyway, so no brain cancer for me.

I live in Europe so even if Fukushima was killing all life in around Pacific I remain blissfully distant.

My point, I thought, was fairly obvious.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2013, 07:08 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

Tesla is always so damned optimistic its inspiring, truly!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2013, 11:29 AM   #9
tesla69
invito al cielo

I certainly hope this doesn't happen. Apparently TEPCO is about to release a huge containment of radioactive contaminated with tritium (which probably means they are already doing this).

For those of you in California, are you hearing about the crazy sea animal behavior this article talks about. mass beachings, Santa Cruz bay die offs, etc.

The new secrecy laws are being called Fukushima fascism.
Old 12.12.2013, 12:38 PM   #10
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2013, 02:10 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I certainly hope this doesn't happen. Apparently TEPCO is about to release a huge containment of radioactive contaminated with tritium (which probably means they are already doing this).

For those of you in California, are you hearing about the crazy sea animal behavior this article talks about. mass beachings, Santa Cruz bay die offs, etc.

The new secrecy laws are being called Fukushima fascism.

Not that I doubt the dangerous of Fukushima radiation, indeed, you've made several good points and I trust corporations even less than governments, but you did realize that wild animals acting wild and mass beachings and die-offs have been happening on the California coast since pre-Columbian times right? Again, not to minimize the dangers of Fukushima and a million other sources of toxic pollution into California coast (between the astronomical numbers fertilizer/pesticide run-off, several of the largest shipping port complexes in the world between LA, San Jose, Oakland and Seattle, not just one, but TWO of the largest oil refineries in the world, and of course several major coastal military installations) but somethings are not always directly connected. Maybe we'll get lucky and all the crazy pollution and radioactive waste will dissolve and destroy all the horrendous plastics which comprise of the Great Garbage Patch

Then again, probably not, indeed more than likely....

Old 12.12.2013, 02:12 PM   #12
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
see you down in arizona bay
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2013, 02:18 PM   #13
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
yeah! you'll have to pay me rent cuz i bought it all!

Old 12.12.2013, 02:23 PM   #14
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery

Shhh, that only happens after "the big one"

Old 12.12.2013, 02:26 PM   #15
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
merry bromas bro
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2013, 06:11 PM   #16
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips

I like this. I had no idea Nina was a Lego Tranny.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2013, 10:13 AM   #17
tesla69
invito al cielo

Apologies for interrupting your deep discussion

Another 20 Navy Sailors: USS Ronald Reagan crew with thyroid cancers, leukemia, brain tumors, bleeding, blindness after Fukushima disaster — Young kids developing problems — Gov’t and Tepco involved in major conspiracy

https://www.facebook.com/ENENEWS

Fukushima Evacuee: We’re human guinea-pigs in an experiment… we’ll never forgive gov’t or Tepco! — US Attorney: It’s up to the American people to make them pay; Japan is threatening to put people who speak out in concentration camps (AUDIO)

] In March 2012, less than one percent of the seafloor beneath Station M [located 145 miles west of the coast of California between Santa Barbara and Monterey] was covered in dead sea salps. By July 1, more than 98 percent of it was covered in the decomposing organisms, according to the study, published this week in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
Old 12.15.2013, 09:46 AM   #18
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
lol
guest is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2019, 06:35 AM   #19
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2019, 06:48 AM   #20
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

wow. lol.

good job chocky xD

All content 2006 Sonic Youth